Mod fap sga looted...

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
lol.jpg

Star is gonna be soooo pissed :laugh:

(this thread is mostly for ppl that are at work and cant login, NOT to make fun of star :) )

I don't think so, Star probably foretold this long ago ! :ahh:

Hmm.. so what SGA items will now drop within the next THREE month?

I go ahead Star's comment:

FUCK SGA!

Well done, MA, you .......

(At least I am happy the Mod Fap Dropped on my birthday, now everyone will remember that heh)

no idea who that person is, but i do know scudd was fapping him with his newly found imp fap sga... kinda ironic. lol!

SGA same as all events never got anything soo i am not sad same as always
i know how this game works now wait til i can chip out then bye bye

just saw that in game... gratz whoever you are!!!

haha, kinda fun, when i think i said i culnt fap him cause i had to fap star lol

Big gratz to our former soc mate! :yay:

I've talked to him in PM... but well, he coudn't talk...

Lol believe it or not i made a joke to my soc m8's >> see a Estophyl running with a sign on his head > ( Mod Fap SGA here ! ) told them to go get it :)
Not even 5 min latr the guy found it for real rofl ...... Gz to him thats what i call a Uber Loot :)

He's making a list, he's checking it twice...

lol I thought it was in the Crafting hof for 3 minutes staring at it :x I was stunned, well grats to you them

nice :D looks like I had guessed the riddle right.

Gratz to the winner!

SGA same as all events never got anything soo i am not sad same as always
i know how this game works now wait til i can chip out then bye bye

well how does this game works?? Marco told me in a personal message that EU is made so that you can learn how it works and take actions after that to make it work for you.

lol im just spreading some irony, why do you wan to leave has it been that bad for you? and yes i am haveing a hard time ingame to and have had since 2004 ;)

/Nixon

lol i dont think he will ever post his mod fap loot.
I think (but hope not!) the heart atack hited him....

R.I.P.

:D

lol i dont think he will ever post his mod fap loot.
I think (but hope not!) the heart atack hited him....

R.I.P.

He's still replying to PM's lol... and is alive... barely... :laugh:

lol fuck posting here if i looted that thing id be down the pub partying to hell!

:yay::yay:

shit...
way to go... and everything goes to fucking daspletors,
well shared the items MA:yay:

I already have a mod fap. Good for him, I'm sure he's quite happy and proud. This loot would have felt good but we need things like this to happen. The best stuff can't go to people like me who grind 24/7 always because why would a person who works during the week even bother with EU if they had no chance? Perhaps one day it will be my day and perhaps one day it will be yours. Grats to chelle for one of the greatest loots in EU history. :)

*MA I don't need shit but cut Mick and BD a break those fuckers seem to have zero luck way too often

lucky bastard :D

I already have a mod fap. Good for him, I'm sure he's quite happy and proud. This loot would have felt good but we need things like this to happen. The best stuff can't go to people like me who grind 24/7 always because why would a person who works during the week even bother with EU if they had no chance? Perhaps one day it will be my day and perhaps one day it will be yours. Grats to chelle for one of the greatest loots in EU history. :)

*MA I don't need shit but cut Mick and BD a break those fuckers seem to have zero luck way too often

Not to be a suckup, but Respect to that post :wise:

Awesome big gratz and also, Respect to Star!

Reactions: MPZ
shit...
way to go... and everything goes to fucking daspletors,
well shared the items MA:yay:

Agreed.

I don't care WTF you ubers say, this item spread is bullshit. MM's and Mod Faps and all that other insane item drops from the first "golden age" happened from mid-level mobs, and worked in a tier system - hunt mid level mobs to loot higher end items, so you can hunt the higher end mobs for extreme items.

Now it's uber items from uber mobs that only ubers can hunt with uber gear.
WHAT THE FUCK. :mad:

Marco was damned right in this being a "memorable" SGA period... memorable in how quickly he's showing us that we (mid-levelers) are fucked! And please, for the love of god, don't you dare point out the crap SGA low-end armors "Ooh, a few more points protection", or the other low end SGA items that have dropped... we have had less than a handful of even moderate SGA items drop from mid-level mobs, while plenty of the good ones have dropped on higher end mobs.
If they wanted to make it 'memorable' they'd have more SGA items dropping per global, and give us a fucking chance (greater than 1:1,000,000) of looting something that is a GOOD upgrade from our current available gear, that doesn't already REQUIRE MM/Mod Fap/Imk2/Imp Fap/Supremacy in order to fucking hunt!

I'm really getting tired of this BS... a lot of us are losing our asses left and right, and the awesome loots are so far out of our reach that we couldn't hit them with an inter-galactic cruise missile...

edit - Uber gratz to the looter, it is a loot many of us can't even begin to dream on ever receiving - use it wisely, whatever you choose to do (use/sell) ;).

This Screeni will cost many
Daspletors his life.

Gratz to this nice Healkit :)

Greetings - Zwarka

Agreed.

I don't care WTF you ubers say, this item spread is bullshit. MM's and Mod Faps and all that other insane item drops from the first "golden age" happened from mid-level mobs, and worked in a tier system - hunt mid level mobs to loot higher end items, so you can hunt the higher end mobs for extreme items.

Marco was damned right in this being a "memorable" SGA period... memorable in how quickly he's showing us that we (mid-levelers) are fucked! And please, for the love of god, don't you dare point out the crap SGA low-end armors "Ooh, a few more points protection", or the other low end SGA items that have dropped... we have had less than a handful of even moderate SGA items drop from mid-level mobs, while plenty of the good ones have dropped on higher end mobs.
If they wanted to make it 'memorable' they'd have more SGA items dropping per global, and give us a fucking chance (greater than 1:1,000,000) of looting something that is a GOOD upgrade from our current available gear, that doesn't already REQUIRE MM/Mod Fap/Imk2/Imp Fap/Supremacy in order to fucking hunt!

I'm really getting tired of this BS... a lot of us are losing our asses left and right, and the awesome loots are so far out of our reach that we couldn't hit them with an inter-galactic cruise missile...

edit - Uber gratz to the looter, it is a loot many of us can't even begin to dream on ever receiving - use it wisely, whatever you choose to do (use/sell) ;).

I agree but there will be more Mode faps who will drop and i dont think the next one will come from a dasp

Looking at the tracker I'm pretty sure that the looter isn't uber - Just like the looter of Imp fap...

So this dosn't really hold water anymore...

Agreed.

Back