Twitter and Entropia Tracker

ForrestPark

Prowler
Society
The Ministry
Any plans to code something that posts on Twitter every time there is a loot over say, 10k peds?

Just an idea!

Forrest :)

Any plans to code something that posts on Twitter every time there is a loot over say, 10k peds?

Just an idea!

Forrest :)

We were chatting to Starfinder in vent a couple of days ago about this :)

We were chatting to Starfinder in vent a couple of days ago about this :)

Great. I have no idea what kind of code would be necessary but it'd be cool to have one or two posts a day on Twitter (too many would get annoying) with some "loot highlights", e.g.

Bob Bob Bob killed a Daspletor Young and found loot worth 10,982 ped!
Fred Fred Fred has gone 513 globals without a HOF and set a new Entropia Tracker record!
Jim Jim Jim has got his tenth HOF of the day!
Dave Dave Dave has discovered a Grubby Coat (L)!

etc etc

Last edited:
cool idea :cool:
I would do any hof though as I never even got a loot above 1k so It would never happen for me on a 10k limit :rolleyes:

cool idea :cool:
I would do any hof though as I never even got a loot above 1k so It would never happen for me on a 10k limit :rolleyes:

Well, I wasn't thinking it should be personalised (not quite sure how that would work), more of a "EU Highlights Update" once in a while.

Fred Fred Fred has gone 513 globals without a HOF and set a new Entropia Tracker record!
Jim Jim Jim has got his tenth HOF of the day!
Dave Dave Dave has discovered a Grubby Coat (L)!

Thats actually some pretty cool ideas right there... I might need to code that :)

You need to be VERY careful there. At twitter any kind of spamming is not liked. If I follow someone and get only automatic entries, it should not exceed one or two/day, anything else is flooding my result list too much.

As twitter is only interesting for retweets (otherwise no-one outside EU will see it), this needs to be handy for the very few EU players there.

Back