Who's your favourite artist ?

frisca2004

Stalker
Society
DIABOLIQ
Beck The Tiger Johnson
Who's your favourite artist ? I was wondering what are the most popular artists now...u can post more then one if u like :)

Mine is 50 Cent

FatBoy Slim
Rammstein
Praga Khan
Faithless

These four are my favorite ones.

Iron maiden
Mötley Crüe
Napalm Death
Cannibal Corpse
AC DC
Judas Priest
Lordi
and many more

atm, my hotlist

HIM
In Flames
Hevein
Amorphis
Mokoma
Children of Bodom

+rep for nea, children of bodom are fucking awesome! :D

once i work out how to... lol

MY SHIZ: children of bodom, sonata arctica, iron maiden, metallica, arch enemy, in flames, demolitia, nile, twisted sister, kiss, rush, alice cooper, slayer etc...
seen live: machine head, in flames, morothead, iron maiden, rammstein, god forbid

Last edited:
Ha! And here I thought we're talking about Artists ... ya know the crazy painters/sculptors :D

But it's Salvador Dhali

As fer muzak ...

Nuttin' better than the 'ol Led Zep :D:D

lots of rockers here i see :)

Jefferson airplane
Creedens clearwater revival
the doors

:dunce:

Vanilla Ice and Mc Hammer

Cant touch this

Salvador Dali is my favorite. :silly:

About Music : Slayer.... :headbang: I've seen em 5 times live ... everytime they've been .... Uber! :D

Leonardo DaVinci.

Actor-wise:

1) Gary Oldman
2) Tim Curry
3) Steve Buscemi

Music-wise:

I loved Genesis, and Dire Straits. My absolute musical heroes of all times are the KLF, though, closely followed by U2. Another band I really really love and enjoy is NovaStar. Also Lamb and Air. And recently, I managed to get a hold of a copy of a CD by Gregorians :)

I'm surprised noone yet mentioned Apocalyptica ... love hearing Enter The Sandman on four chellos (or is it five?) :D

Guns n roses I love them so much I had a tat done :)

frisca2004 said:
Who's your favourite artist ? I was wondering what are the most popular artists now...u can post more then one if u like :)

Mine is 50 Cent
Boris Vallejo.

About music:

1# Dream Theater 2# Dark Moor.

Hm... Music iwse, they aren't well know but... Here you go, pat on the back if you know the genre. :D

The Prodigy
Benny Benassi
Statyk
Raymond Baer

Escher rulzz ! that's what we're drawiing at arts class. :)

Koliber said:
I'm surprised noone yet mentioned Apocalyptica ... love hearing Enter The Sandman on four chellos (or is it five?) :D

it's four cellos ;) btw ex Apo musician, Max Lilja plays cello now in band called Hevein, the band i have been heavily :headbang: listining lately. awesome stuff! :kos:

-> http://www.hevein.com

Gustav Klimt is my personal favorite... :)

Music, I love it all...almost :D

Despellanion said:
Boris Vallejo.

About music:

1# Dream Theater 2# Dark Moor.

Dream Theater FTW!! I LOVE them. Took my dad to see them with Yes 2 summers ago in the 3rd row, GREAT concert.

and:

Yes, Genesis, Steely Dan, Front Line Assembly, Crystal method

Nine Inch Nails :bowdown:
Aphex Twin :nana: Windowlicker
KoRn
Marilyn Manson
Black Sabbath :vampire:
Prodigy
and alooooooooot more

Creed
Static x
Hoobastank
Zebrahead
:cool:

Last edited:
Shakira, Sublime,Coldplay, Puddle of Mudd. Alot of rock alternative, but I listen to everything, hip hop, rap, pop, classical, oldies, etc.

Try to keep an open mind... and ear ;)

Beth Gibbons
Sentimental, tender voice.

Jenny Holzer
Words with impact as art.

Frank Miller
Yes the Sin City dude. Yeah I had all the books way before the film, hehe.
(looked for a page on Frank Miller and found this and was slightly confused finding that
For 100 years Frank Miller Lumber has been synonymous with the highest quality of premium quarter and rift-sawn lumber in the hardwood industry.
:laugh: )

Trent Reznor
The Downward Spiral was the soundtrack to my life many years now.

Jeff Noon
That rare species of writer who manages to be unique.

Neil Gaiman
Giman/Pratchett wrote Good Omens, a book I can recommend thoroughly. American Gods being his best to date, alongside the graphic novel Sandman series, almost anything by him is well worth the read, maybe with the ecxepion of Coraline.

Paul Auster
Paul Auster. So austere? No - anectdotes, wit, great stories and perfect flow.

Iain Banks
Funny, sometimes complicated stories and I enjoyed all of his books.

Don DeLillo
Try to read A la recherche du temps perdu by Proust, try Finnegan's Wake by Joyce, then read Underworld by don DeLillo to find out what the hell the two others did wrong. Classic read by a living author - and he is readable. Many of the other tough hi-class literature writers manage to miss that point: be readable.

And oh so much more that I enjoy...

In flames

The best band in the world :wise:

Salvador Dhali

its spelled, Salvador Dali. sorry but i had to, its my job... ;p I'm the IT Director for the Salvador Dali Museum in St Pete, Florida.. :)

As for muscial...

Xenomorph, NIN, Fluke, Infected Mushroom, Juno Reactor, CPC, Dark Soho, Jam & Spoon, Orb, Orbital, X-Dream, ..........................

man i could go on forever!!

Tupac Shakur !!!!! yeah niggazzzz :D

thug life i'm with u !
btw u know who killed him ? never found an answer...

Back