MODIFIED SUPERSIZE ME event @ OLA65

WEEK 5 SCOREBOARD

krkos 121, 130, 171 = 140.67 average
Wobbit 96, 159, 87 = 114 average
Levi 101, 69, 95 = 88.33 average

Gratz to week 5's winner, krkos! :woot: 100 PEDs to you!

Last edited:
YAY krkos! Double whammy for week 5; SUPERSIZED and MODDED :yay:

So close!

73+249+...=
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

One ped to small :hammer:
/wobbit

Last edited:
Yep, last week for 2009 and possibly for MODIFIED SUPERSIZE ME event

A nice run with small profit .. no SGA items but again ... they are lame so no worries :D

93+74+62 = Average 76.33

WOOT! :yay:

I won the weekly event :cool:

Come on ppl ... we need more competition here!

No, not unfair. Please refer to week 1 :D

Rules:
All screenshots must show time, position and map (press U, P and M); global message must be visible in chat.

Screenshots must be posted here within 24 hours of ingame time stamp.

Minimum HOF or global amount will be 250 PEDs; maximum HOF or global amount will be 400 PEDs. BOTH HOFs AND globals will be supersized.

Supersizing in this context means that any global (between 250 - 400 PEDs) will be doubled; e.g. you get a 256 PED global, you will win a further 256 PEDs.

The highest average weekly global will be calculated as follows. At the end of every week, Saturday 2400 or Sunday 0000 MA time, I will take each avatar's highest 3 globals for the week and then take the average of the three.
The highest average will win the 100 PEDs for that week.
To qualify for the highest average weekly, you will need to enter at least 3 screenshots.
Globals that have been supersized cannot count towards weekly average.

Teams are allowed.

Both hunting and mining globals will qualify.

All screenshots will need to be verified through Entropia Tracker (or other private tracker) before being supersized. Please set your profile to public.

Good luck and thank you for supporting OLA 65.
Cheers, Phuji and Ghosty
:)

Special credit to sbi (double up) and mimi (highest average weekly global).

What part of these rules i miss to be disqualified for the 100 peds prize? :scratch2:

You have way too many mobs on your LA, I can't mine well because of it. There is also no way that hunters could possibly hunt them all either. Maybe you could try reducing the spawn rate?

What part of these rules i miss to be disqualified for the 100 peds prize? :scratch2:

No, you didn't get disqualified!! I meant look at week 1's winner. Oleg was the only person to participate that week :)

Moderators please close thread; event has ended.

Thanks a lot for the +50 Extra peds , for winning the last of the "Week Prizes":yay:

That shows how kind and understanding you are.

Thanks for the great LA ... i love to hunt there :)

Back