All items in app gone

Suu Miles

Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Suu Miles
Yesterday I went to my app to store stuff and was shocked when it was empty. ALL items are gone. Everything. :mad:

I instantly checked the item list on the website and they are still allocated to my app, but not there. Support case submitted.

Anyone else having troubles with your apps??

This has been posted many times before. You simply have to wait untill everything is loaded. Sometimes, teleporting or changing floors can help.
If you can get the appartment-info from the estate-terminal, you can enter and see your stuff, otherwise the estate-terminal won't load either.
So, open the estate-terminal, wait untill it loads, close it and enter.

Did you go to the right apartment? SOunds silly, but I have done it once - gave me a shock at first!

sounds like the shop bug also touches appartments.

once in a while all items are gone, shop is cleaned off everything. Estate terminal shows 0/120.

Usually next day or 2 all items are back. File a support case anyways to make the issue more important.

Relogging does ofc NOT help, as all others see the shop empty too.
(that is what support told me to do :rofl:)

Did you enter your appartment after the new vu? Everything from the departments where stored in special containers and you have to put it all back afterwards. The containers should be placed in your storage or inventory (don't remember). It's a while ago, but if you havent been there for long, this might explain it :)

sounds like the shop bug also touches appartments.

once in a while all items are gone, shop is cleaned off everything. Estate terminal shows 0/120.

Usually next day or 2 all items are back. File a support case anyways to make the issue more important.

Relogging does ofc NOT help, as all others see the shop empty too.
(that is what support told me to do :rofl:)

Support told me too it had something to do with that bug. I did get all my stuff back, well, it appeared again, let's put it that way, thanks for your replies. One worry less for now :)

lol have the same problem 0/150 items ...... :mad:

anoying bug :scratch2:

Back