Version Update 10.5

lol..that never happend before

i managed to login while it was downloading 10.5..

strange...

Tiers, quests, vehicles, third continent, new planets, taming, mindforce update, factories and something to do with the egg.
actually, i think it is more like

"the recent bleating sound all over Calypso was found to be part of the mating ritual of the auctioneers. during the next week you may experience the sight of mating auctioneers, a rare and amazing incident."
:silly2:

actually, i think it is more like

"the recent bleating sound all over Calypso was found to be part of the mating ritual of the auctioneers. during the next week you may experience the sight of mating auctioneers, a rare and amazing incident."
:silly2:

That reminds me of a few Screenies before I joined EU. hehe

EU is back up, and in less than the estimated time! :eek:

Error

does any1 know why im getting error wen appling downloads wen ive downloaded 10.5 & wat can i do about it ?...except cry lol:yay:

It will appear frozen again when patching the huge Terrain files!

Whatever you do,
DON'T ABORT THE UPDATER!

Ouch i won't be able to outrun even the smallest mob anymore because i will allways fall due to unbalanced weight ... :)

... I that a joke or it is an experienced bug ? Cause i found out this bug on my avi when I go down a hill. The avatar tend to go on a side, like a car with broke wheel.

marcoorum.gif

The new Marcoorum

Flattery will get you everywhere! ,-)

It has gone down again, just for a few minutes tho, according to the message in the main chat.

pm answer crash, auction out, connection lost. Not best vu ever:eek:

I hope that beauty and taming come back that I have a reason to lurk around again, too lazy to go for a hunt atm ^^

but noone can top it :D
;)

nice to have x-fire.....playing EU 2 hours....downloading 227

Yeah, that's true. It explains the shrunken head.

which head are we talking about here?

Actually no dont answer that I dont want to know :ahh:

Back