Event System Guide

The new Top 10 feature sadly appears to be broken. You can see the numbers 4-10 in the list but only the Top 3 get names against them.

Other than that I don't have anything to report about new features. However there are other things in the guide that I need to rewrite and I'll try to do that later this week if I find the time, I've got a lot on at the moment :)

"Hi,
Once you have created an event, the rules of the event cannot be changed. However, for you as an event promoter, there is an option to abort the event when it has started. The event will then end within ten minutes. Unfortunately we cannot help you cancel the event earlier.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

•If no event participants scores any points, all prizes are returned to the promoter.

I don't see why MA can't allow some correction of mistakes in creating an Event, but for the moment that isn't possible.

It seems you're not even guaranteed to get the prizes back if you abort the Event immediately it starts, as a ticket purchaser could get points in the 10 minute delay.

good guide oleg thanks

EDIT: Never mind, deleted :)

Last edited:
I have an event question hopefully someone has an answer so I dont need to waste PEDs testing an Event :)

I set-up an event for Most Loot Wins. My question is this: The event is suppose to be a Team against another Team. Is it possible to Create a Team during the event and set it to Looter Takes All without any issues. I think the old system had some type of issue with this.

I have an event question hopefully someone has an answer so I dont need to waste PEDs testing an Event :)

I set-up an event for Most Loot Wins. My question is this: The event is suppose to be a Team against another Team. Is it possible to Create a Team during the event and set it to Looter Takes All without any issues. I think the old system had some type of issue with this.

I don't think it will work. The event system is not currently set up for teams.

Bummer. Ill test it out this weekend I guess. Im thinking its not gonna work correctly also. :(

Well in case anyone cares, Ive tested the Team Function in Event System. Had us a 30 min Event. We started event with a team and as soon as event started the Team was Disbanded. When we tried to Re-Form a Team the function was not available.

It would be real nice to have this as an Event Option. Ability to Enable Teams :)

Were you inside the LA at the event start time? It would be correct for you to be kicked from a team if you were, otherwise only when you enter the LA (or the team leader is).
The same goes for joining another team. It should depend on where you are.

As you can see from the reply MA gave me on 21st January, they claim to have tested that teams work normally outside the LA.

I can see that teams in events could be interesting, but it's not the loot rules which would need amending - it's that the prizes would go to the team leader which could cause arguments.

Last edited:
Yup we were all on the LA. I did the Test Event at Neas. The team consisted of the participants of the test event.

I've just given this guide a long-overdue update to correct some minor points and fill in some small gaps :)

Bump..

Shouldn't the old sticky be replaced with this one?

Fort events at Tukar costs 25 PED + 5 PED/30 mins.

Last edited:
Is there an option if the tickets don't sell out, the event is cancelled? I'd like to make an event similar to a poker-style sit-n-go, where the ticket entries are paid out to the top X places, with a cut for the house.

I see this thread has been stickied. There are a few details in the OP that are now out of date, and I'm unable to edit it as it's too old. At some point I'll try to get round to posting an updated version as a new thread.

The most important change is that it is now possible to register for an event using the global event list, contrary to what the OP says.

Back