Le Deux Machina
Hello all,

I was wondering when the make up system will be working again...?:scratch2:
I really want to get my face painted! :rolleyes:

Thanks.

Hello? anyone out there? :scratch2: why is nobody answering? :confused:

to be honest, we don't know. And makeup is exspensive. hehe

Thanks for the info Marco.

I have a Canadian maple leaf mask that I was hoping to wear for the Vancouver Olympics.

Oh well London '12 I guess

If they dont know what to say.......... - just ignore it :cool:

....And Hello first half of 2011!

:p

my guess is between 2012 and never :wise:

First half 2010 probably.

gawk, I member back in VU 9x something.......... when we was crying about no new content... Marco said that the make up VU took so long to make, because it had to be made to be compatable with Cryengine 2.

Just my recollection.....

meh

sorry no quotes, I'll let the forum search wizards handle that

gawk, I member back in VU 9x something.......... when we was crying about no new content... Marco said that the make up VU took so long to make, because it had to be made to be compatable with Cryengine 2.

Just my recollection.....

meh

sorry no quotes, I'll let the forum search wizards handle that
I think they worked on CE 2 implementation from VU 10 implementation til December 2009 for all the systems, and then just gave up on it all and started working on other planets and how to integrate them, leaving us all high and dry, at least until now when the Q&A session was started... or maybe a few months before that... but in those few months they were still not concerned with ce2 integration of old stuff - instead they decided to start working on new crap like Medusa's Head, tier system and it's subsequent changes, and other fun stuff like that which no one was asking for, maybe in hopes that some idiot with megabucks would buy in to the hype and overbid on things like Medusa's Head to give them enough money to buy enough programmers to get back to work on the ce2 stuff that should have been done prior to vu 10 but never was -- only it blew up in there faces because they bought all of entropiaforum's database in the process, ending up with a lot of us old timers that have extremely long memories and know how to use the forums to look back a few years at all the promises that were made but never kept.... folks that don't mind posting about the broken promises here or in other community forums while the Deer Mall and Medusa's Head were sitting right there on the auction, or taking notice of extremely huge bugs related to estates while all of that was going on... or working in collaboration here to bid in groups and work as a team instead of individual bidders in war with one another...deterring the would be big solo bidders from bidding nearly as much as they would have...

only time will tell how they move from that onward.... Hopefully they can make it work now that they have hired a few new programmers and are working on communicating with the community a bit more instead of wasting all communication efforts directly on planet partners that are clueless and not tuned in to the community as much as they were originally intending them to be... Hopefully they have realized by now that the entire community has a lot of brainpower and is using it all of the time on all areas of the game even if they are ignoring certain systems that people have already spent money on, and should have given up on years ago... but have not because many promises were made in the past by some folks at the company that really should not have been making those promises, but did anyways... Lets just hope whatever comes of the Q&A sessions this go round, there won't be so many broken promises, and massive ideas that will never be able to actually be realized as they are too big and really not on the drawing boards... Less hype... More Quality work is what we are asking for - hopefully they can deliver.

Last edited:
I think they worked on CE 2 implementation from VU 10 implementation til December 2009 for all the systems, and then just gave up on it all and started working on other planets and how to integrate them, leaving us all high and dry, at least until now when the Q&A session was started... or maybe a few months before that... but in those few months they were still not concerned with ce2 integration of old stuff - instead they decided to start working on new crap like Medusa's Head, tier system and it's subsequent changes, and other fun stuff like that which no one was asking for, maybe in hopes that some idiot with megabucks would buy in to the hype and overbid on things like Medusa's Head to give them enough money to buy enough programmers to get back to work on the ce2 stuff that should have been done prior to vu 10 but never was -- only it blew up in there faces because they bought all of entropiaforum's database in the process, ending up with a lot of us old timers that have extremely long memories and know how to use the forums to look back a few years at all the promises that were made but never kept.... folks that don't mind posting about the broken promises here or in other community forums while the Deer Mall and Medusa's Head were sitting right there on the auction, or taking notice of extremely huge bugs related to estates while all of that was going on...

only time will tell how they move from that onward.... Hopefully they can make it work now that they have hired a few new programmers and are working on communicating with the community a bit more instead of wasting all communication efforts directly on planet partners that are clueless and not tuned in to the community as much as they were originally intending them to be...

I'm glad you think that, I think.... i ono no more. nevermind

sheesh i just put a recollection and get THAT back? WTF?

Last edited:
They are already a week late with the Q&A session....we will get an answer in the second half of whenever! zzzzzzzzz Don't their staff members get in trouble when they dont meet deadlines????

Stan (SDS/MA/SEE Manager): "Why is there a weeks delay on the Q&A thread?"

Bob (SDS/MA/SEE Coder): "I was watching the deposit tracking screen..."

Stan: "Hmmmm, it is enthralling isn't it?"

Bob: "Everyday I come to work and open the depositing tracking window, seeing all those USD being deposited every second! I think we really hit the jackpot!"

Stan: "Our clients want answers"

Bob: "who?"

Stan: "The clients who deposit want you to answer all their questions about when Taming and Makeup etc will be back"

Bob: "Oh you mean those people who complain in the forum :laugh:?"

Stan: "yes them"

Bob: "They are still depositing aren't they?"

Stan: "True, ok get back to what ever you are doing,but I have to punish you"

Bob: "Oh?"

Stan: " I want you to generate a new set of missions. Code it so that they have to kill 1000000 Merps and give them a prize of 25 Blazer Fragments at the end of it and an achievement, called Carrot on a stick!"

Bob: "Thats cruel!"

Stan: "No it isnt, these people will do whatever we want them to do. Tell them to run around Memorial Island 100 times and they will spend 24 hours doing it to get 25 Blazer fragments and 1 point of Psyche!"

Bob: "Hmmm ok then, hey Geoff, lets turn off the loot engine for an hour and watch the forum?"

Geoff (Loot manager): " :) yeah that is always fun, hey and pick one of the new accounts for the 100K HOF today so we can go to the pub"

They are already a week late with the Q&A session....we will get an answer in the second half of whenever! zzzzzzzzz Don't their staff members get in trouble when they dont meet deadlines????

Bob: "Everyday I come to work and open the depositing tracking window, seeing all those USD being deposited every second! I think we really hit the jackpot!"

Stan: "The clients who deposit want you to answer all their questions about when Taming and Makeup etc will be back"

Stan: " I want you to generate a new set of missions. Code it so that they have to kill 1000000 Merps and give them a prize of 25 Blazer Fragments at the end of it and an achievement, called Carrot on a stick!"

Stan: "No it isnt, these people will do whatever we want them to do. Tell them to run around Memorial Island 100 times and they will spend 24 hours doing it to get 25 Blazer fragments and 1 point of Psyche!"

Bob: "Hmmm ok then, hey Geoff, lets turn off the loot engine for an hour and watch the forum?"

Geoff (Loot manager): " :) yeah that is always fun, hey and pick one of the new accounts for the 100K HOF today so we can go to the pub"

so...... what you trying to say Scars?....hhhmmm hmmm?

Very interesting, your post... just pushes mine right off the screen, on my computer anyway. I'm thinking the jig... is up. cheers!

BUMP - Make up plz! :eyecrazy:

I say we ask our community liaison Hanne to make a response. How would you feel if you woke up in the morning and there was a fly squashed into your consealer :0???
That is exactly what happens when certain people cannot use makeup because it is "bugged" =D

Back