Crystal Palace LIVE Auction thread

Status
It's in the estate section now but "The auction data-link network is currently down for maintenance." :(

Maybe they're having a problem making a 2 week auction. :laugh:

For sure. In the update there was a line of code like:
if Avatar.Name = 'Marcus the Estate Broker'
then Auction.MaxDays = 14
else Auction.MaxDays = 7

But they forgot to enlarge the DB field, wich was Integer(1), and they crashed the auction DB. :laugh:

Come on MA, whole Earth is looking at you, make an effort... :rolleyes:

else Auction.MaxDays = 7

But they forgot to enlarge the DB field, wich was Integer(1), and they crashed the auction DB. :laugh:

Come on MA, whole Earth is looking at you, make an effort... :rolleyes:

If this is what really happened, I'd be :laugh::laugh::laugh: so much.

Marcus the callendor is at Segna acution

looks like it is going on now

Rgds

Ace

I wonder why is the market closed :\

conspiracy on

else Auction.MaxDays = 7

When the apartments were at auction, they were listed for +200 days at a time and then time went down to say 17 days left, it was updated again to another +200 days.

Wild theory: They were going to set expiration date for this deed to 14 days, but forgot the "WHERE" clause in the database command so all items in entire auction got set to expire 28th :laugh:

I will also make a contest !
top 3 BID REPORTERS will be awarded as follows:
1st: 1000 EFD
2'nd 500 EFD
3'rd 200 EFD

ALSO:
(these have to be your bids if you want to be awarded)
"13" PED bid: 100 EFD
"69" PED bid: 100 EFD
"666" PED bid: 200 EFD
to colect the above 3 special number prizes, post a SS with your bid.

Last edited:
Uhm... didn't you read carefully? It is a CLOSED Auction, this means, that only bidders can bid, that are invited - Auction is closed for these 14 days - look @ the patchnotes...

Hopefully, I've shocked some of you now... I've heard nothing of an closed auction...

Uhm... didn't you read carefully? It is a CLOSED Auction, this means, that only bidders can bid, that are invited - Auction is closed for these 14 days - look @ the patchnotes...

Hopefully, I've shocked some of you now... I've heard nothing of an closed auction...

Players can gain access to the auction via the Auctioneer character located in all major towns on Planet Calypso. The winner will own this unique hunting destination with a number of high-level creatures not available anywhere else on Planet Calypso.

stop spreading blopers

EDIT: Irony detected

Where have you read this?

Do I really have such a hard to detect irony? :rolleyes:

Funny how some people miss the important bits :laugh:

I wonder why is the market closed :\

conspiracy on

No conspiracy, a press release will come up shortly. Signed by David I bet, hes great with public relations.

"We at MA want to strongly assure our dear customers and gamers that we will take any opportunity, no matter how small, to fuck things up. Yes, we were about to pocket a couple hundred thousands $ by selling a piece of virtual shit but we fucked it up ON THE VERY FIRST TRY. Rest assured, we will do our best to repeat the performance with every presented occasion."

-rep for quetsh for making it soooooooooo boring :/

+499,999.99 by Qetesh

here's where it'll get serious

Was thinking the same thing while I was counting the 0s. :laugh:

Hehe, I'm happy not to bid this one.

I may be wrong, but I feel this figure will stay a while.

There were some intersting sales thread here on EF tonight, I would not be surprised if some unexpected competitors joined... ;)

G'night all. :cool:

Qetesh, just let me dig into my pocket and find... :broke: :yay:

So the race is on... But the real bids will come in the last day... Let the groups of people gather their resources

Status
Back