Wtf…

Green Rowan

Alpha
This is a WTF tread, so I apologize to all those who's hobby is to watch the forums with the word “whiner” on their clipboard, ready to paste it everywhere (btw.... :rolleyes: and :handjob: to that…) ... this ain’t your thread.

I came across this weird thing in the sky. It appears once every… pffff… half a minute or so, it pulsates for a second or two and then disappears again. It has some sort of pattern in it…

weird_thing.jpg

Does any of you have seen it (or something similar), and does anybody knows wtf it is?

Green

is every land marker on every land..i think is for too see it from distance or something...i dont see another explination

there is a beam from the claim-markers of LAs going in the sky causing these light-things

*Edit* ignore me. :)

Didn't read about the pattern it made before I took my incorrect guess. :)

It's the government spraying everyone with hogglo flu, I thought everyone knew that?!

Jamhot

It's the eye! SAURON! For sure... :rolleyes:

how can you miss where it comes from if you stand as close as that??

This is on the northern shore of AM.. it appears to be over water, in an inaccessible place for the normal mortal Entropian… there isn't any marker there... but I may be wrong... unfortunately, that's always a possibility...

It's bugged since VU 10.3 :( Before it was looking great.
And that LM beam, when it hit sky...

Does any of you have seen it (or something similar), and does anybody knows wtf it is?
Green

I would suggest land marker.. but wait!! Ive NEVER seen that big red circle before!! :eek:

(ok, Im kidding, yes..I do have to explain that to some people) :rofl:

:D

yep :duh:... landmarker.... hm.. it seems that my brain needs a big, fresh, steaming hot mug of coffee... so... :computer:...

:whiner:
W
T
F

are you posting this
:trout:

This is on the northern shore of AM.. it appears to be over water, in an inaccessible place for the normal mortal Entropian… there isn't any marker there... but I may be wrong... unfortunately, that's always a possibility...
Maybe more LA's coming up for sale up north to ensure more LA enhancements get sold to dedicated players. :laugh:

I would suggest land marker.. but wait!! Ive NEVER seen that big red circle before!! :eek:

(ok, Im kidding, yes..I do have to explain that to some people) :rofl:

:D

I think he added that red circle after he took the shot...

Edit: [sarcasm]Oh you were just kidding... Never would have known :laugh: [/sarcasm]

Yeah it's just a LA marker. I said the same thing the first time I seen it.

Back