Stalker
Banned
Society
ViaDolorosa
Calypsocod

calypsocod_wbg.gif

Description :
It is of course not in any way related to the Cod-species,
but reminiscent in taste the early settlers named it so.
Grows up to two meters in length and is able to move at terrific speed.
Main habitat is shallow waters off coastal areas.

Creature Type :
ak_icon_undefined.jpg
They used to be Animals, now ???

Damage Type : Unknown yet

Maturities

Young
Mature
Old
Provider
Guardian
Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Last edited by a moderator:
wow speechless......et voila ! The next (3rd) unkillable new Mob for normal acting players :(

thats only sick :mad:

kinda like: go and ruine yourself Rl or stop playing ....grml*

Young
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Old

Provider

Last edited:
nice few ones:D...ty for info guys :wtg:

wow speechless......et voila ! The next (3rd) unkillable new Mob for normal acting players :(

well I havn't seen them ingame, but judging from the stats I see here they look fairly noobish :D

Cod fish !!

bacalhau-cozido-ficha.jpg

Too bad it has a terrible flavor :( (Yucka)

Cod fish !!

bacalhau-cozido-ficha.jpg

Too bad it has a terrible flavor :( (Yucka)

You can fish-and-chip-ify the bacalhau to make it more palatable. So when does PA get shorefront shops selling the UK national dish? :laugh:

Relax, my gf can kill them solo, and she barely have any hunting skills at all.

any idea where's this?

Just south of PA they are, mixed with a few rippersnappers, further souths are leviatans.

se and se I dont know.

there were some in the lake at swamp camp... dunno if there still there or not

Yes definately SE of Port Atl.

And some of the bigger ones hit pretty hard, even a 75 dmg critical

I found myself thinking what a cruel jokster MA was, placing them in the lake at Swamp Camp where sweaters would jump in to avoid a mob just to run into one...but I am a perverse kinda guy <g>

there were some in the lake at swamp camp... dunno if there still there or not

I found myself thinking what a cruel jokster MA was, placing them in the lake at Swamp Camp where sweaters would jump in to avoid a mob just to run into one...but I am a perverse kinda guy <g>

I agree about the off-center humour . . . funny, but cruel. I wish I could have seen them in the lake. :p

Hi.

A society mate say me about this fish in Swamp Camp lake. At the moment i see only in west side or center, so, i think east side is sure for people want drown mobs.

Greetings.

I found one young at the lake in Swamp Camp. I knifed the shit out o' it.

Gnome+5As protects very little (if any) from these beasties compared to nekkid. I'm guessing at 0% Impact and some Cut damage off them as a starting point.

Edit: just tested with Goblin and with Bodyguard as well. All of them decay, so either a small amount of Impact, or Pen/Cut/Acid damage. I'm running out of armour sets to get any better data atm tho.

Edit 2: Just tested with Valiant, and with Valiant+6As, neither decayed. I only had a harness but over 30+ hits I think it unlikely that it wouldn't have been hit at all, so Pen and Burn can be ruled out. Which means there is definitely some Impact after all.

Edit 3: TY to Talania Tal Indigo who just bravely jumped into the water wearing Vampire to confirm that Stab is NOT part of the damage from these creatures ;)

Last edited:
Has anyone found a big spawn of these yet?

I fancy a bit of fishing!!

Tried wearing ghost +5B to hunt them and was getting hit too hard. Put on my Grenlina nd 5B's and I was hit for a max of 2.1 (that I saw) on a young...

Unplated Shogun doesn't protect against this mob too well. Even against Youngs the damage is usually at least 15 or so. I would guess that the most likely damage types would be impact and cut.

Has anyone had anything decent drop off these? It's a particularly hard mob for me to hunt, because I have been using a rifle up to now so my Evade isn't too good. Lots of FAP and armour decay, because you can't target the things at rifle range.

Is a Riker UL3 enough gun for these things?

Tried wearing ghost +5B to hunt them and was getting hit too hard. Put on my Grenlina nd 5B's and I was hit for a max of 2.1 (that I saw) on a young...
Interesting. Roughly how many hits did you take where the 2.1 was the max damage? As the only significant difference there is teh Acid protection that may well be part of the damage.
Unplated Shogun doesn't protect against this mob too well. Even against Youngs the damage is usually at least 15 or so. I would guess that the most likely damage types would be impact and cut.

Is a Riker UL3 enough gun for these things?
I was using UL2+A103 happily but with a higher dps HG for the last few shots. UL3+A104/5 should be plenty for Young-Old

You can fish-and-chip-ify the bacalhau to make it more palatable. So when does PA get shorefront shops selling the UK national dish? :laugh:

When MA becomes brittish....untill then its meatballs all the way :silly2:

Was hunting for about and hour on them. Mainly 1 damage, but it did go up to 2.1. I'm thinking maybe acid/electric?

Was hunting for about and hour on them. Mainly 1 damage, but it did go up to 2.1. I'm thinking maybe acid/electric?
From your results with Ghost and with Gremlin, it seems to indicate yes to Acid and no to Electric ;)

Yay!

I definately have to get my pole out now!

fishing pole, I mean

Status
Back