Info: Crystal Palace Space Station

Society
Planet Express
Buzz Erik Lightyear
Crystal Palace: The Home of Aurlis and Kreltins.
Click for detailed Mob information & Loot tables.

Changed Spawns for D3 and D4 in 2011!:

Current Spawn Settings:

(Easy) Dome 1 - High density of Aurli Weaks (a few Watcher & Soldiers).
- Perfect for working on the Iron Aurli Mission
(Easy) Dome 2 - High density of Kreltin Youngs (a few Matues & Olds).
- Perfect for working on the Iron Kreltin Mission
(Easy) Dome 3 - Is like Dome 1 and Dome 2 combined.
- Great dome where you can work on both Iron Missions at the same time!
(Hard) Dome 4 - High mat Aurlis, will be like old D4 with 1 or 2 Majestics aswell.
- Great dome for Teaming, or trying for an ATH!

The Settings have been changed in 2011 to give more options for those who are working on the Iron Mission challenges! Dome 3 maturities have been lowered so a person can work on both missions at the same time. Or if there is too much chaos in Dome 1, you can continue on your aurlis in Dome 3. And Dome 4 has been tweaked to be more like "old" D4. Except with 1-2 majestics to keep it fun!

Iron Missions!
Both Aurli and Kreltin have Iron Mission Chains with them! The skill rewards for them are very good to increase HP, first aid, evader, or rifle and handgun!
More details about the Iron Missions

Uberloots!
All the 10,000ped sized hofs will be forever immortalized on the threads:
CP Uberloots of 2010 - Over 27 of them!
CP Uberloots of 2011 - Try to get your name on this list!

CP Info
Taxes set at 4.00%, TP fee 17.50 peds each way, Personal storage terminal not connected to planet storage.

CP Saturday Events
For your chance to win big prizes in fun events, while working on Iron missions at the same time! (Also +rep Trivia! in all highest single loot events!)
Check ingame events listing for info about events! (Right Click > System > Event List)
:grouphug:

CP Marketplace
filled with any gear that hunters will need while they slay aliens. More info here!

Some General Tips for Hunting on CP:
- The circle on radar is the argo range for Aurlis and Kreltins.
- Don't logout in the middle of the domes, since when you log back in you will agro tonnes of red dots which all flee to nearby greendots!
- If you are hunting solo, sometimes there might be lots of mobs on you, but they will generally run to another green dot in the dome.
- If you are in a team however, if you get swarmed it might be more difficult because the mobs won't leave to others in the dome but instead just stick on your team. So beware!
- Each Saturday there are ingame events! Check ingame Events listing for more info. (Right Click>System>Event List)
- If you find it too dark (known issue) try putting graphics to "medium" it brightens it up some. Or try sliding the "gamma" settings in options up a bit :)

Recommended Gear:

- Gremlin Armor (most parts +5 peds, full set is ~150-200) is the best. Works great for both Aurli and Kreltins with 5b platings on.
- General setup that works great is LP485 Apis (L) w Tac 70 (L) or Dante amp.
- Other weapons that work great are several Isis Guns, or Svempa X1.
- If you don't have the skill for apis you could try out: Adapted Montgomery Anabolic (L) which only needs L20 laser to max. It is almost the same as using an apis, great gun because of the low skill requirement.
- Everything listed above is available in the Marketplace

For Dome 4
- Need a fapper, or a team since the aurlis are higher maturity!
- Or a tagging gun to take out one at a time.

CP in 2010
- Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer Event (Monthly) was a free event that ran for 9 months & 45,000 peds awarded
Winners of each month are listed in the link.
- Along with that event was CP Points in which over 6863 peds! was given out!
- Iron Missions were added for Aurli and Kreltin.
- CP Uberloots of 2010 Over 27 Hofs over 10,000 peds value! over 2 per month on Avg. And in September had a record amount of uberhofs at 8!

Last edited:
you are awesome and so is cp!

Nice that there will be supply's up there.
Limited stuff like faps, armor (martial), plates?

We love you Buzz :D:D:D

Great news to hear!And nice attitude!!!

Good luck on your CP Project!!!:yay:

Well done, Buzz :thumbup: Once I get some spare money, I am there.

Can you do a tp to home now with the deed?

Looks like its time for a trip :yay:

Looks like nice thoughts about CP...
Perhaps I need to go there sometime in the future, because I don't feel skilled enough yet!
GL Buzz on getting some back for that large sum you had to pay, and it's always nice to see such a fan of this game to do these kind of things (like buying such a large station)!

Noble ideas even though I think you are nuts for having paid that price but hey... :D Enjoy and thx for the headsup and the statements :wtg:

Crystal Palace: The Home of Aurlis ....and There is a 25 ped TP fee from any Teleporter on Calypso to go to CP. This fee also exists to go back down to Calypso.
The fee used to be 10 peds to TP down, and flying costs from the planet to CP and back were much less then CND which was a farther distance to fly. I have no idea how it will be once the hangers are operational again. But I think if the fee was to be lowered in the meantime, to 10 peds each way, or at least half of what it is now, 12.5 peds each way would be much more reasonable!

There will be Market Booths filled with any gear that hunters will need while they are at the space station. The goal will be to have a very well stocked marketplace with fair prices and a good supply of anything that will be needed to avoid having to TP down to buy new gear. More info about this will come in another thread.

Buzz,

Great point about the 10 ped tp down. Since CP opened in the new VU I've wondered why players have to pay extra just because FP has not gotten around to making the hangers operational? Maybe need a new thread to get this changed. :rolleyes:

Also, I am very much looking forward to the Market Booths becoming active. The auction transport fees are appalling. :eek:

Thanks again for contributing to the enjoyment of the game. :wtg:

Current DNA Settings:

(Easy) Dome 1 - High density of Aurli Weaks with a few Watcher & Soldiers.
(Med ) Dome 2 - Mix of Medium sized Aurlis & Kreltins.
(Easy) Dome 3 - High density of Kreltin Youngs with a few Mature & Olds.
(Hard) Dome 4 - High Maturity Aurlis, Devastator - Majestic - Queens.
Difficuly

I was surprised to find Aurli Devastators in Dome 3... :eek:

Is there a Dome that is set like Dome 3 listed above..? Young Krelts?

Is there a Dome that is set like Dome 3 listed above..? Young Krelts?

Ya the DNAs were moved around a bit.

But it's more logical how it's set now.

D1 Easy Aurlis
D2 Easy Krelts
D3 Medium Mix
D4 Hard Mix

UPDATE: Issue of dark lighting in the domes has been fixed! :yay: no more flashlights needed :silly2:

Ya the DNAs were moved around a bit.

But it's more logical how it's set now.

D1 Easy Aurlis
D2 Easy Krelts
D3 Medium Mix
D4 Hard Mix

Cool :thumbup: Right after we talked up there I wanted to come back and edit that post :laugh:

UPDATE: Issue of dark lighting in the domes has been fixed! :yay: no more flashlights needed :silly2:

This must have changed right after I logged last night :laugh: Hopefully I can kill more tonight. Thanks!

Congratulations on the purchase of CP, I'm looking forward to seeing it well managed, especially seeing some events happening there.

congrats for your job :) aiming ped for you as fun for player. that's the way.:yay:

I think you have the balance just about right :)

Only problem I see is not of your making. I still don't understand why kreltin alpha spawns when you have them set to low maturity. With other mobs the highest maturity i've seen on a low maturity setting is provider, but for some reason at cp you get alpha (and almost never prov, guard, dom - it just jumps from old to alpha)

I still don't understand why kreltin alpha spawns when you have them set to low maturity. With other mobs the highest maturity i've seen on a low maturity setting is provider, but for some reason at cp you get alpha (and almost never prov, guard, dom - it just jumps from old to alpha)

My guess is that the random Alpha is "natural spawn", having been there "forever".

I think you have the balance just about right :)

Only problem I see is not of your making. I still don't understand why kreltin alpha spawns when you have them set to low maturity. With other mobs the highest maturity i've seen on a low maturity setting is provider, but for some reason at cp you get alpha (and almost never prov, guard, dom - it just jumps from old to alpha)

yep, this seems to be a bug.

young, mature, old, alpha, provider, guard... etc is how it goes atm.
So Alpha ends up at #4, when it should be a #7.

In order to get around this for Dome 3... I put maturity to 6, and then the providers and guardians started spawning...

I think this bug can be fixed in the future, so will be better able to control the spawn.

Also the size of the Alpha is wrong, it's even smaller then matures lol. And this is why old D2 used to have so many alphas always, but almost never provider or guardians or even dominants.

UPDATE: VU 10.7 brought "• Decreased transportation costs to and from Crystal Palace."

The fee is now 17.5 peds each way. Total cost is 35 peds. :)
The old fee was 25 peds each way, so it was 50 total. 15 peds lower now.

The reason for this change, is because the old CP used to be cheap to fly, around 20 peds, and there was only 10 peds tp down fee. So a total cost in the past used to be ~30 peds round trip, but also waiting for the flights and time it took.

So the fee of 35 peds now, is much more balanced and reasonable. :D

UPDATE: The First Post has been updated...

Posted Mob spawn info about each dome. And some tips about hunting in each specific dome! :cool: :sniper:

UPDATED: - Added new CP Camping event! :D

Who will be this month's Aurli Assassin & Kreltin Killer!

Mayhem Style points system, where you earn points on globals, move your way up the leaderboards to win the montly Prizes! 2,500peds prize for the Aurli Assassin, and 2,500peds Prize for the Kreltin Killer.

Or will someone be able to win them both? in 1 month? :cool:
Starting in April, check out the link above for more info, and to register.
FREE to register! :)

Thanks Buzz, I just had my first solo hunt on CP :yay: and it was fun. :wtg:
They kicked my ass :nutkick: but I think I kicked some back. :boxer:

I'll be back. ;)

UPDATE: VU 2010.2 brought:
"• Loot boxes on the CPSS creatures Aurli and Kretlin have been expanded."
The bug where Aurli's were very difficult to loot was fixed.
"• CPSS has a new land management terminal placed near teleporter. "
The hidden terminal to register for events has been moved out into the open, right beside the main teleporter.

UPDATE: VU 2010.3 brought:
"• Five new Iron Challenges have also been issued, and on top of that, the acknowledged action movie star Stephan Wurmsteiger to host the Aurli challenge!"

The dialogue with the movie star is great :) reminds me of Troy McClure or something :laugh:

Out of interest Buzz, is this new Aurli mission something you asked for (or perhaps paid for)?

Back