Hadlen Immortal Deity
    Society
    cK Coat Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images

Immortal's Tier Upgrader Service

I am offering a Tier Upgrader Service

How it works:

You have an item that that you want upgraded and is ready for tiering current Tier 0.9, 1.9 etc
    You bring the ingredients required for the upgrade process to me. This includes the item to be upgraded, the ingredients, and the dummy item.

I perform the tier upgrade process.
    If the transaction succeeds, you get the tiered item, plus any residue and leftover ingredients, including the dummy item.
    If the transaction salvages, you get any items given to me, plus any residue generated during the transaction, plus the dummy item.
    If the transaction fails, you get the original item back, plus any residue that was generated in the tier process.

I have 54%/98% for Tier I. This means that for any Tier I transaction I perform, I have a 54% chance to succeed, and a 2% chance to fail.

Any profit you may get via sale of any item that is upgraded in tier by myself will be yours and yours alone.
    I am online 24/7, and can be in EU at any time.

I can provide risk calculations on Tier Upgrading. e.g. estimations of ped outlay required to upgrade an item or items to a given Tier.
    I can manage a group tiering service. Example: You and your friends all have Marber Bravo's or Maddox IV, or Karma Killer and you would like them to be upgraded to Tier I. By doing them all in one go, the risk to each avatar is reduced. Any loss of items or non-successes will be diluted amongst the group.

If you are going to provide your own resources:
    An individual who wants a guaranteed success, it is recommended you bring three times the resources required.
    If you are a group and want guaranteed success, it is advised that you prepare for at least 2x the number of ingredients to be consumed. (for TierI)
    All Tier transactions performed is free of service charge.
    If you prefer, I can organise the materials required to tier (subject to market availability). If a dummy item is readily available from auction and has a markup close to TT, I may be able to assist in providing this.
    Last edited by Immortal; 04-26-2010 at 02:55.
    The legends are true.

Provider
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Calyphox Frost Durrango
    Ok I am at a loss here. When you say dummy item, are you saying there is now a different item that can be used? Meaning you dont have to have 2 of the same item to perform the upgrade?

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    James Warpath Proudstar
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Windzor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok I am at a loss here. When you say dummy item, are you saying there is now a different item that can be used? Meaning you dont have to have 2 of the same item to perform the upgrade?
    I think the dummy item is the second item

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Brent Wildman Lancing
    Society
    Alpha WildD3amons
    Images
    Hmm think I had the same odds you do at tiring and lost the FAP 69 SGA what a 2% margin it was . But I think it's a bit soon to start business out of it. We don't know how hard MA has it cranked down tiring to be in their favor for us yet. And still the MA promise replicator of some sort is to drop. Only bonus for your business the guarentee of your word of the 250k ped backing you up.

Only question..
    Does the person get fair market value before you click i mean agree on the price for the item if it is lost prior to the clik?

Good luck..

He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins!
    Wildman of Alpha WildD3amons

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Snug Willet
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildman Alpha View Post
    Hmm think I had the same odds you do at tiring and lost the FAP 69 SGA what a 2% margin it was . But I think it's a bit soon to start business out of it. We don't know how hard MA has it cranked down tiring to be in their favor for us yet. And still the MA promise replicator of some sort is to drop. Only bonus for your business the guarentee of your word of the 250k ped backing you up.

Only question..
    Does the person get fair market value before you click i mean agree on the price for the item if it is lost prior to the clik?

Good luck..
    He said 250 ped.

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Apsara Sofia Rozenkreutz
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Nice initiative!

I was at one point thinking of starting something similar but didn't bother too much to think about rules. Your idea isn't bad, considering that Tier skill implants would certainly become the most expensive in EU.

Also if you succeed at becoming top Tierer in game, people would better bring you their high MU items taking risk of losing the dummy item than clicking on their own.

Also would be interesting to know what skills decides Tier profession standing.

Guardian
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    johhny bonebr3kr rotten
    Images
    "I have 54%/98% for Tier I. " Isnt this default for all avatars?

Hadlen Immortal Deity
    Society
    cK Coat Killers
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildman Alpha View Post
    Tiering is not something to be taken lightly, any issues regarding the tiering process will be agreed upon beforehand. This includes estimated market value of the item(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
    Also would be interesting to know what skills decides Tier profession standing.
    Known skills are Tier Upgrading, Computer, Mining, Engineering, Analysis, Manufacture Enhancers, Anatomy, Evade, Aim, Melee Combat and Enhancer Technology

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...ofessions.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bonebr3aker View Post
    "I have 54%/98% for Tier I. " Isnt this default for all avatars?
    This is true for avatars with Tier Upgrader profession between 16 and 37.

Lower levels have lower chances of success. e.g
    Level 0 is 50/95
    Level 5 52/96
    Level 6 is 52/97
    Level 10-15 is 53/98
    The legends are true.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Narfi Hungry Willem
    Society
    Lost Renegades
    Images
    Bump and subscribe. I may look you up when im ready to spend on upgrading.

narfi

service

ok i am intrested . how do i contact you?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast