Immortal's Tier Upgrader Service

Immortal

Slayer
Society
cK Coat Killers
Hadlen Immortal Deity
I am offering a Tier Upgrader Service

How it works:

You have an item that that you want upgraded and is ready for tiering current Tier 0.9, 1.9 etc
You bring the ingredients required for the upgrade process to me. This includes the item to be upgraded, the ingredients, and the dummy item.

I perform the tier upgrade process.
If the transaction succeeds, you get the tiered item, plus any residue and leftover ingredients, including the dummy item.
If the transaction salvages, you get any items given to me, plus any residue generated during the transaction, plus the dummy item.
If the transaction fails, you get the original item back, plus any residue that was generated in the tier process.

I have 54%/98% for Tier I. This means that for any Tier I transaction I perform, I have a 54% chance to succeed, and a 2% chance to fail.

Any profit you may get via sale of any item that is upgraded in tier by myself will be yours and yours alone.
I am online 24/7, and can be in EU at any time.

I can provide risk calculations on Tier Upgrading. e.g. estimations of ped outlay required to upgrade an item or items to a given Tier.
I can manage a group tiering service. Example: You and your friends all have Marber Bravo's or Maddox IV, or Karma Killer and you would like them to be upgraded to Tier I. By doing them all in one go, the risk to each avatar is reduced. Any loss of items or non-successes will be diluted amongst the group.

If you are going to provide your own resources:
An individual who wants a guaranteed success, it is recommended you bring three times the resources required.
If you are a group and want guaranteed success, it is advised that you prepare for at least 2x the number of ingredients to be consumed. (for TierI)
All Tier transactions performed is free of service charge.
If you prefer, I can organise the materials required to tier (subject to market availability). If a dummy item is readily available from auction and has a markup close to TT, I may be able to assist in providing this.

Last edited:
Ok I am at a loss here. When you say dummy item, are you saying there is now a different item that can be used? Meaning you dont have to have 2 of the same item to perform the upgrade?

Ok I am at a loss here. When you say dummy item, are you saying there is now a different item that can be used? Meaning you dont have to have 2 of the same item to perform the upgrade?

I think the dummy item is the second item

Hmm think I had the same odds you do at tiring and lost the FAP 69 SGA what a 2% margin it was :(. But I think it's a bit soon to start business out of it. We don't know how hard MA has it cranked down tiring to be in their favor for us yet. And still the MA promise replicator of some sort is to drop. Only bonus for your business the guarentee of your word of the 250k ped backing you up.

Only question..
Does the person get fair market value before you click i mean agree on the price for the item if it is lost prior to the clik?

Good luck..

Hmm think I had the same odds you do at tiring and lost the FAP 69 SGA what a 2% margin it was :(. But I think it's a bit soon to start business out of it. We don't know how hard MA has it cranked down tiring to be in their favor for us yet. And still the MA promise replicator of some sort is to drop. Only bonus for your business the guarentee of your word of the 250k ped backing you up.

Only question..
Does the person get fair market value before you click i mean agree on the price for the item if it is lost prior to the clik?

Good luck..

He said 250 ped. ;)

Nice initiative! :)

I was at one point thinking of starting something similar but didn't bother too much to think about rules. Your idea isn't bad, considering that Tier skill implants would certainly become the most expensive in EU.

Also if you succeed at becoming top Tierer in game, people would better bring you their high MU items taking risk of losing the dummy item than clicking on their own.

Also would be interesting to know what skills decides Tier profession standing. :)

"I have 54%/98% for Tier I. " Isnt this default for all avatars?

Tiering is not something to be taken lightly, any issues regarding the tiering process will be agreed upon beforehand. This includes estimated market value of the item(s).

Also would be interesting to know what skills decides Tier profession standing. :)
Known skills are Tier Upgrading, Computer, Mining, Engineering, Analysis, Manufacture Enhancers, Anatomy, Evade, Aim, Melee Combat and Enhancer Technology

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ata-needed-new-tier-enhancer-professions.html

"I have 54%/98% for Tier I. " Isnt this default for all avatars?

This is true for avatars with Tier Upgrader profession between 16 and 37.

Lower levels have lower chances of success. e.g
Level 0 is 50/95
Level 5 52/96
Level 6 is 52/97
Level 10-15 is 53/98

Bump and subscribe. I may look you up when im ready to spend on upgrading.

narfi

You can send me a pm stating what you want done, and what times you are in EU.

I added a new (hassle)free option to my tiering service, see initial post for details.

How hard do you think it will be to upgrade a Starkhov AS-129 to Tier1? If I decide to purchase another gun so I can upgrade mine I would like get a good reasonable idea that I will not loose my second gun being that that cost anywhere around 3K-4K in markup. Eventually I am sure I am going to want to upgrade it beyond Tier 1.

How hard do you think it will be to upgrade a Starkhov AS-129 to Tier1? If I decide to purchase another gun so I can upgrade mine I would like get a good reasonable idea that I will not loose my second gun being that that cost anywhere around 3K-4K in markup. Eventually I am sure I am going to want to upgrade it beyond Tier 1.

If you are doing it yourself you are always going to be risking the 4k markup per click, however for this particular item @ Tier 1, 100 clicks @54/98 this means you would expect:
You lose 2 items (8k)
You salvage 46 times (95% resources returned as residue)
You succeed 54 times (95% resources returned as residue)

A salvage and a success give back your investment (residue sells for markup)
So the average risk on this would be 8k/100=80peds per click

Amended the service conditions due to the change in market value of blazars and tier components.

Back