STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

BlackHawk

Elite
Society
ROUA
Black Hawk Hawk
I am extremely annoyed by friendly behavior in EU when you don't need it or want it. At times, I am in a middle of a test. I try to kill a big mob with regen with a small gun, in order to make different tests. It takes long time to kill it. What I hate most is that is always someone that wants to fap me. That messes up my tests. So please do not ever fap me for no reason.
From now on, every time someone decides to do anything for me I don't want, I will file a support case for harassment.
I do not want help of any kind. I do not want anyone to fap me, focus charge me, talk to me or anything.
I keep local chat hidden. I do not answer PM's most times because I hate chat interface. So if it is not something I really need to know, don't spam me. Don't say hi or by to me or gratz. I am an antisocial jerk. Please let me be the way I am. I just want to be left alone and I will leave you alone.
If you feel the need to be nice with someone, make sure that person appreciate what you are doing.
As a rule, if you keep harassing me with free fap's or anything else I don't ask for and agree to pay for, I will do my best to turn the green dot in a white one. I do not want anything for free. I hate free stuff.
I felt this is something anyone should know, that is why I decided to post it here. I appreciate if from now one, if you see me you will ignore me. I promise, I will ignore you back.

P. S.
If you see me, don't ever expect any help from me.

Edit..
I will add whatever else I posted in this thread in one place because I know most people won't read all thread...

To make it clear, because I see you do not get what I am saying...

I say I ask in local chat not to be helped. Many times, people simply ignore this.

From now on, if people continue to fap me, AFTER I POLITELY ASK THEM NOT TO, then I will file a support case, because it is clearly a form of harassment.

Is true, I said I will not post on this forum unless in trading section. After that, I made no other post on this forum, except for trading section and my event section where I had unfinished business. This is still an unfinished business, and I must be fair with people and let them know I mean what I say. If I say no, it means no. So this thread in a way is a trading thread... I let people know FOR FREE that if they do that, I will seriously take screen and send it to support. So take advantage of my offer. Leave me alone.

About the fact that support will be stressed with "such problems"... I am a paying customer like any of you. Or more than most of you. I deserve a bit of attention from support from time to time when I consider I have a problem.

I know this will not make me any more friends. I do not want any. I used to care about the community and wanted to help... now I just don't give a 5h$@.

I consider I did my job to warn as many as I could and I hope I will be taken serious. If not... we'll see then.

Anyway, I see people complaining about my attitude, and lack of respect for community... Respect for community and wish to help anyone ever in this game was lost when people started to cheer about the loss Rep had in that major scam. The conclusion is that no mater how much good you try to do, the vast majority of people is just not worth it. If you , the reader feel offended by what I say, then you include yourself in the "vast majority" and is your choice to do so. I know there are many great people that deserve the respect and manners, but they should know that my attitude is not like this for them, and they should be smart enough to see what I say, and not how I say it.
I helped many people in time in this game and many reached decent levels and started to profit on my advices. I don't care if they appreciate the help or not. After I see the reaction in the community on any subject, is clear that is not worth to make any effort in helping anyone to do anything.
I know many of you will hate me after this thread. Many of you already do. But like I said, I just don't care.

Last edited:
Usually when I see posts like this they tend to be a joke.

Not too sure about this one though.

If you see me though, feel free to fap me if you want and I'll say "Thank you" :)

Just wondering if you want to be on my friends list?Since you didn't mention that, and if i see you i will fap you, since i dont see it in the eula as harrasement, i like being nice to people and im so going to be nice to you now every time i see im going to be nice can we exchange numbers?
Maybe i could meet you every day..please please:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Can you Please be my mentor I have hundreds of questions that i need explained..your my new eu idol

Adding BlackHawk to mental ignore list :laugh:

Cheers :silly2:

so sorry, sad story :(

shame this is not the official mindark forum, so you risk alot of people won't read your warning but are so eager to fap you :(

hint: hire some newbs as human shield they can prevent fappers to get to you. keep in mind, once mf healing is back you need more shield to cover the radius of the biggest heal chip.

This must be a joke, right? :scratch2:

If not I can tell you that not everyone in this universe is reading EF...

Miserable bugger. :laugh:

hehe, I like that... I hate it myself when I am healed by someone without asking first cause I am nearly dying for a reason, to unlock treatment... and I can also understand why you don't answer to pms or have chat disabled... sometimes eu is just too nice to people who are willing to go out somewhere remote hoping there aren't any around. :D

Black Hawk .. even though i don't personally know you and even we are not friends, this post gives allows me to comment :

Maybe you are frustrated ,because of returns , because of bugs, or because of 1000 different reasons ...

But the way you express your self , against some ppl who just try to be friendly and helpful , even if you don't like it for your reasons , don't give you the right to harass em ... cause m8 ... killing an avatar or train mobs on em, or even writing a support case for NOTHING .. IS MUCH more of a harassment, compared to what some friendly player are trying to do ..

Demonikos :tiphat:

PS - "Fap me... fap me ... fap me" ... you keep repeating this , try "heal me" next time ;)

Are you serious?

First, have you thought of that maybe not everyone reads your posts, so this warning will probably not get through to every kind soul out there wanting to help people they think are in need.

Second, do you really consider that as a good way to use support time? I get that it may be a "good threat" to make against people if you want them to back off, but actually going through with it will most likely lead you nowhere. I doubt support will consider "unauthorized" fapping as harassment, even if you've warned people on a forum.

Relax, BlackHawk. If someone messes up your tests, then yes it is understandable that its frustrating, but you should on your side understand that harassment would mean ill intent, and trying to help you is certainly not.
Next time, just pull out a bigger gun after being fapped, kill off the mob, tell the Fapper "Thanks but no thanks" and start over again with the test. It might be more time demanding, but you won't solve anything with this approach.

Another idea is to have "Please, do not fap, focus or try to help me :)" on copy-paste. Find a good spot where there's not many people (drag mobs there if you have to) and do the tests there. Check radar for green dots, and if there is any incoming, copy-paste it into chat (while autofiring.) and they'll most likley stay away.

Last edited:
if i fap you ...you can kill me:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who wants to bet someone hacked BH's account and posted this?
It really doesn't sound like him - note the spelling and grammar is unlike his previous posts.

Either that or it's one hell of a joke post for some weird reason...?

hehe, healing hawk is a joke itself..
good one :D

I think u had a terrible day so lets say that I understand u,otherwise u deserve a big and strong bitchslap!!! :spank:

:D

If you used your chat to inform others. I suggest u find yourself a nice remote spot where no one goes.
Informing on EU will mot reach all who will meet you ingame.

Blackhawk Warrior Princess

lawless.jpg

ROFL

You said you would not post anything apart from trading threads, price check threads

Epic fail ;)

Rgds

Ace

Hmm how many people will fap BlackHawk now that he's ask so nicely not to be?
Would people please not fap me would have worked better I'll bet :laugh:

Last edited:
By FAP, you don't mean "you know what" do you ;)

So I'm assuming people are going to fap BH to spite him, therefore I feel I must say...

Dont give me your modfaps!!~! :mad:

Whats wrong BH? :(

/Arwen

Back