"Death Limited" Healing Service

Marked Medicinal Momentum

Recent days have given me quite slow healing jobs, more that people want the company than need the healing. This is all nice, but it's also nice to have some of those hardcore almost auto-healing jobs where the skills just pour in. Yesterday I managed to get a bit of each, giving me a nice skill boost (7% of level 19 I think) and at the same time a more chilled day :)

Going back furthest, Luck52 was on more Feffs while I was at Freja's parents' house as you can see from the PM window :D

A shame we couldn't go on mic in the situation, but next time, next time. :)

---

After this I was healing on J-Fry and his socmate Chronic again, but this time on small Scips. I was so glad that J-Fry gave us a lift to the spawn in his VTOL, then boat, after my last experience with that spawn. No nice loots on that hunt, but right after, johan logged in and we created a big team and went on Leviathan:

97ped ESI! :yay:

We had 3 healers on this hunt and 5 shooters. Fun stuff and nice to get this lonely great loot, a not-quite-silent-HoF :)

---

After that, I ran off to heal Kimmi on SEG. He demanded that he IS NOT A NUB and didn't require both Freja and myself, which shockingly turned out to be true, and we had a nice run on them:

Ok, well maybe not nice lootwise, but it was smooth at least :)

Cheers Kimmi for another helpful run. Just shout if you want me (us :dodge:) again!

---

Next up was my friend luna who gave me a shout that he was gonna try some Levi wearing Goblin. We were joined by Ron Ronkan Jeremy, who I learned just hit a very nice HoF on some Springs. Grats for that :) . I first took them to the Oyster Isle spawn but it seemed too easy on the Young - Providers there, so we headed to PA and got....

A Razortooth global? Damn, not those again. Annoying critters. Ah well, seems they pay better than Levi, just hit harder.

Thanks to you guys for the watery run, it was a pleasure, and don't forget the danger of Razortooth :D

---

Last, but not least, is one of my oldest hunters, Beatrix of Uber United. This was a very special run because she wanted to go with 3 Adjusted SK-20 ULs. Freja and I were joined by NovaTech Spongey Bob on a Chomper run which originally was going to involve Bea being without armour, but at the last minute she managed to buy some:

Just a little one, not the UL Assassin Bea was looking for, but boy do 3 Adj SK-20s make a powerful healing team. It's really something special to have 3 such nice tools working together, so thanks for the run Bea, and thanks for joining Spongey Bob :)

Last edited:
Medicine!

Woohoo! I unlocked Medicine!

I won't make a big post about it. I think there have been a few big ones recently, so it's time for some easy viewing. I'll just leave you with some pictures from the past few days in the runup to Medicine.

Have to give InThis Strash Life a mention here though. Since he's an uber miner, he is used to being so heavy, and on this Chomper hunt was no different. The guy looked like a crippled old man with that 500kg weight on his back! In appreciation of the humour he brought to the hunt, I'd like to link to this video, which I dedicate to Strash :)

---

And for those interested in my skill-progress (*coughMagamcough*):

medicine_unlock_-_paramedic_level_20_15.01.11.jpg

medicine_unlock_-_medical_skills_15.01.11.jpg

Congratulations Luke! Well deserved indeed :wtg:

Post-Medicine Playdown

So, after I got Medicine I've been taking a bit of a chill-pill from healing (and even EU at times), just to have a necessary break in all the hardcore activity that Medicine required.

That said, I've still been keeping it moving, as shown by my Paramedic Pro Standing which has increased by one third of Level 20 already, without even trying! That's the effect Medicine has on the speed of Paramedic skilling! It's nice :)

Here's one from a week or so ago when Fronske called us to heal him on SEGs again.

Actually there haven't been many globals recently, which is strange :scratch2:

Anyway, I'm still going, just wanted to throw and update in there while things are still quiet.

Oh yeah and at the moment, I'm using the Adapted T20 (L) and charging only Decay on it now, so roll up, roll up for that!

Last edited:
Left the Levi for some Agitated Araneatrox (and ATH Bery)

Answering the calls of Linnish and my good taking-my-Saehrimnir-like-candy-from-a-baby-AKA-100-Scips Mayhem buddy WhiteStar (fu!), we had some nice fun last night first on Levi but swiftly changed to Araneatrox.

As always when healing BA, hilarity ensued and globals resulted:

So thanks for a nice run guys, very entertaining as always :)

Oh and guys, check this out, it's the video I talked about :D

WhiteStar Wipeout, Linnish's Lost HoF... And a Cheesenooble

I'll start at the back, by bringing up Linnish's HoF from what appears to be almost a couple of weeks ago now, and which never got posted for some reason or another.

Always nice to have a HoF screenie to post, but more from Linnish in a minute...

---

Ethan WhiteStar Pheonix has been a fun addition to my hunter base recently. He's brought both help and humour... And HoFs?!

Oh and a few globals like this:

So welcome to the Death Limited club, Ethan. Hope I'll heal you again soon :)

A testimonial from Ethan about the service, upon hearing his decay costs:

WhiteStar: "Jesus"

Me: "Jesus what?"

WhiteStar: "That's a bargain!"

---

Now to mix the above two together a bit, Freja and I were invited to heal WhiteStar and Linnish on Proteron last night. It was quite funny that Freja and I both have Tier 2 Adjusted SK-20s and WhiteStar and Linnish both had Tier 3 Karma Killers. Double date?

Nice and fun hunt with these two, but a disastrous return for them lootwise :(

Double thanks to Ethan for the uber tip from the Levi HoF hunt (which is what the Nighthawk PM window is referring to :))!

---

While we're on the theme of BA, I'd like to give a shout out to fred griffey cheese who completely ignored me when I said hi to him while healing his socmate Linnish (hoping to break some of the old rig rivalry feeling on his part). My theory for this occurrence is because he believes that he is simply too uber to talk to people who haven't: Joined EU without researching RCE's, whacked in enough to chip in over 100k skills, bought Angel armour and a bunch of expensive gear, suddenly had a panic when realising the reality of RCE and sold it all, taken a break for a while and come back acting slightly less pig-headed however still retaining some grudges from fun times over a year ago at the rig.

Shame, shame. Perhaps my aim should be to end up as griffey's healer sometime?

Last edited:
Submerged Sumima, Frustrated Fresco and Scratched Scips

Firstly, a quick mention to the BA team I healed recently, including ermik, Vulture, Poseidon, Linnish and WhiteStar. I have to say it was hilarious being on a hunt with a bunch of people I met through the rig and who are in a society where certain people still despise me for not bowing to their every wish. I'm just glad these certain members have the ability to get over it ;) Thanks BA for a nice hunt and I hope it can happen again soon. Shame about the loot though.

Afterwards however, WhiteStar, Linnish and I went for a long night-hunt on Medusa's Head which also had bad loot but still I have this to show:

Cheers guys, you know I love you :)

---

Ok and onto the new customers:

Firstly, I'll give a mention to James Bling Cash whom I have been in touch in the forum with about some Adapted T15 (L)s and Adapted T20 (L)s, which I intend to buy from him once he manages to get a hold of the BP and make them. We recently met in Corinth where he added me, and the other day he called me for a healing job, since he obviously knew I am a healer.

We had a successful but really shabby-loot run, first on Levi but then moved on to Frescoquda:

So thanks to James and I hope to heal him again soon!

---

Finally, someone who has had a bit more luck with me recently is a new guy to Death Limited, who goes by the name of Marcus XeroX Cicero.

He noticed that I was holding one of those fancy NEVERDIE healing tools while standing at Auction in Oshiri. He named the tool out loud and I congratulated him. He asked if he had won anything and, thinking on my feet, I suggested that I give him some free healing. I offered him the first 5 ped of decay for free (which is normally around half an hour's worth). He took the offer and we went for Scips:

First on thursday:

2 in a row!

And again on sunday:

So a nice new customer for me to work with, who has already called me twice! Thanks a lot to XeroX, and since I just found out he's German, I can brush up on my German skills next time. Lookin' forward to it.

Luke Dalas faps GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! & Seldom-Globalling SEGs & Daikiba Doom

Yesterday I healed WhiteStar again on Levi, and once again, with the same team name, he HoFed. Coincidence? I think not...

A shame that when I logged back in later, WhiteStar didn't notice and by the time he had PMed me, I had already finished one healing job and was on the way to my next. You snooze you lose, WhiteStar ;)

---

Here was a global from one of those other jobs, which was on Fronske's last SEG.

This time Freja wasn't available but as you can see, Fronske had some uber Supremacy on the go, so it was a little easier than usual. However next time we'll bring Freja along too, since it makes life that much easier.

Thanks to both of these guys for bringing me along!

A special mention should go to Chronic from Lost Renegades for calling me on some big Daikiba last night. That was my first time healing on Daiki, quite an unusual mob to be healing on I think, but it went nicely.

Aggressive Amblimax, Silky-smooth Spiders, Lavish Leviathans, Spawning SEGs, and Choked Chompers

Lots of healing still going on here :)

Starting from the furthest back was J-Fry with some Ambulimax, Young up to Guardian. I'd never healed on these before so it was a new experience for me and a smooth one for him.

And sticking with J-Fry, yesterday we went on some Spiders at Cayuze. Again this was an original experience but this time for him for him, never having hunted Spiders in this location before.

Many thanks for J-Fry for a nice temporary end to our hunter/healer relationship while he heads off on his Rocktropian travels. I wish J-Fry all the best up there and hope he can come down better off than he leaves Calypso. Thanks for the skydive as well, a spectacular "farewell" :) ... (for now!).

---

Alright, next up was my synchronised swimming buddy Crux on yet more Leviathan at PA. Surprising number of globals and even a profit here. About time I thought.

Oh and a sneaky Razortooth creeping in there:

Finally we got around to this hunt. We had some issues the other night trying to get going on this one and ended up bailing out on it, so it was nice to get underway with it, especially with the results. Not too bad, but I'm sure there's better waiting around the corner. ;)

---

Penultimately, Freja and I were summoned by Fronske for another SEG run. This one turned out quite nicely, and I'm not alone when I say: FINALLY!

I think we had far too many spawners landing on us on this hunt. We've had way smoother ones, but at least this one came out much better than the other ones lootwise. Cheers Fronske and I hope this keeps up, because not only does it keep us busy, but it's quite exhilarating to heal on such big mobs as well :)

---

And last but not least was a new customer who admittedly only called me because his usual healer, Faye, logged off as he was about to start :D This guy is George Ace Skywalker, a well known face around Entropia and the forums.

We went for his usual Chomper, which I heard about from Faye. Never before have I seen Chomper so quickly demolished and do so little damage to the hunter. It was ridiculous!

Just a couple of small globals as indeed there wasn't much luck happening on this hunt, but I understood that was the general pattern, with a couple of small HoFs in between.

Anyway, a huge thanks to George and all my usual suspects for calling me out healing and keeping me (sometimes too) busy, I'm loving it as much as I did on day one :)

I'll start at the back, by bringing up Linnish's HoF from what appears to be almost a couple of weeks ago now, and which never got posted for some reason or another.

Always nice to have a HoF screenie to post, but more from Linnish in a minute...

---

Ethan WhiteStar Pheonix has been a fun addition to my hunter base recently. He's brought both help and humour... And HoFs?!

Oh and a few globals like this:

So welcome to the Death Limited club, Ethan. Hope I'll heal you again soon :)

A testimonial from Ethan about the service, upon hearing his decay costs:

WhiteStar: "Jesus"

Me: "Jesus what?"

WhiteStar: "That's a bargain!"

---

Now to mix the above two together a bit, Freja and I were invited to heal WhiteStar and Linnish on Proteron last night. It was quite funny that Freja and I both have Tier 2 Adjusted SK-20s and WhiteStar and Linnish both had Tier 3 Karma Killers. Double date?

Nice and fun hunt with these two, but a disastrous return for them lootwise :(

Double thanks to Ethan for the uber tip from the Levi HoF hunt (which is what the Nighthawk PM window is referring to :))!

---

While we're on the theme of BA, I'd like to give a shout out to fred griffey cheese who completely ignored me when I said hi to him while healing his socmate Linnish (hoping to break some of the old rig rivalry feeling on his part). My theory for this occurrence is because he believes that he is simply too uber to talk to people who haven't: Joined EU without researching RCE's, whacked in enough to chip in over 100k skills, bought Angel armour and a bunch of expensive gear, suddenly had a panic when realising the reality of RCE and sold it all, taken a break for a while and come back acting slightly less pig-headed however still retaining some grudges from fun times over a year ago at the rig.

Shame, shame. Perhaps my aim should be to end up as griffey's healer sometime?

LMAO. I just saw this but I did say hi just was a second to late because you and Linn didnt stick around to long at Manu LA. You got me though but you forgot the part about me hitting a 35k Proteron global in my second month of playing hence being able to afford most of my skills/gear.

Fred

Georgey in the sky with Chompers & Fish 'n Scips

More healing on Mr Chomper himself, George Skywalker. I have become aware that between us, we have quite the Star Wars theme going on (I get "I am your father" comments all the time).

Some nice stuff here, I feel we're getting used to each other a bit better, so this last run went much smoother than our first one :)

---

New customer alert!

Alex Fishface Walton called for some Scipulor healing at Medusa's Head. We had a blast on them and they had a bite on us, but we came out triumphant with some globals :)

Thanks a lot to Fishface for calling on me and I hope to join you soon on more Scips and perhaps on other adventures. Really nice chat!

---

Griffey, congratulations on posting the hundredth post in my Healing Thread! If what you said is also true, then perhaps I can offer you a discounted healing session? You know where to find me if you want to take the offer ;)

Enhancer + Tier Update!

I have Tiered my FAP-90 up to Tier 2 :wtg:

To celebrate this, I have purchased some Economy and Heal Enhancers from my good friend and uber crafter Harmony Bella Simpson.

These are the effects of the Enhancers, according to Entropedia:

Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 - 2.7pec decay, 30 heal, 10.50 Heal/sec, 9.50 Heal/pec.
Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 + Heal Enhancer I, II & III - 3.179pec decay, 34.5 heal, 12.07 Heal/sec.
Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 + Economy Enhancer I, II & III - 2.403pec decay, 30 heal, 10.92 Heal/pec.

Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-90 - 7 pec decay, 40 heal, 18.00 Heal/sec, 5.71 Heal/pec.
Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-90 + Heal Enhancer I & II - 7.7pec decay, 44 heal, 19.80 Heal/sec.
Omegaton Fast Aid FAP-90 + Economy Enhancer I & II - 6.364pec decay, 40 heal, 6.29 Heal/pec.

So don't hesitate to ask if you want me to use these. I also reserve the right to use Eco Enhancers whenever I see fit and on whomever I so wish!

Last edited:
Newly Ironed Neconu & Lavish Leviathan!

Good old Crux called me up the other day to go for some Neconu at Saba Camp to do some Iron missioning with his UL Blix. Again it was strange healing him on solid ground but it worked pretty nicely apart from a few spawners and the odd over-curious Osseocollum.

:whistle:

Lovin' it :)

---

Big news yesterday. Off Hojlund Trail sent a PM here in PCF requesting my services. I was able to log in promptly and we met for the first time on some Feffs with his newbie friend King Sinceridad Emperor. A fun discovery was that they are both Danish, but Hojlund is living in Sweden, so we were one in Norway, one in Denmark and one in Sweden.

Feffs were a bit too easy and I wasn't much needed, so Hojlund suggested some Chomper. I was a little reluctant to try it without Freja, but I figured it might be doable... It wasn't, since Sinc got one-shotted every time :( Gonna have to work on that 91HP I think!

So Hojlund asked which mob we should go for which was somewhere between Feff and Chomper...

I'll let the screenies talk for themselves:

And a very special one:

1946ped Leviathan Provider!

Wow :eyecrazy: this was great to get along with a few other globals!

I'm glad Hojlund decided to call me out last night and really got a feeling that he was excited to be there. Sinc I think got a nice start to his uber-hunting career with that HoF.

Congrats to Hojlund and Sinc! Don't spend it all too fast, and I hope to heal you enthusiastic Danes again soon.

It's raining new customers & Level 21!

The other day I was called by David Dave Smith of Supremacy Reign to heal on some Osseocollum, which he'd never tried before. I was a little skeptical about my own abilities to keep up with their massive damage, but wasn't too sure on his armour or HP. Originally the plan was to go together with Freja, but as she wasn't available at the moment, I called my good friend Faye Ranpha Natsumi. The hunt went quite nicely but they cost too much for his tastes, so he and I moved on to other, bluer pastures...

After healing earlier that day on Crux, I hoped for a better return than he had. Unfortunately lady luck wasn't on our side but we had a nice and smooth run :)

---

Another new customer is my good friend Mark Rufen Power who took me out to the Cyclops Volcano for some Eviscerators. A fun run turned out to be a lucky one, as Mark picked up not only this global, but many other items. Here he is in all his close-up glowing glory:

A great run and Mark was even surprised that he was hunting Eviscerator at all! Smooth as ever :)

Also, my first Enhancer broke on this hunt, a Heal Enhancer I, I believe. I was using Heal Enhancers on the Hedoc, which actually felt like I was using a different tool, very cool!

---

Tonight I've been on a run with Tor Ted Hovi, who got interested in the tool I was holding (my sneaky marketing ploy, the NEVERDIE HK Series 001 (L). We got into a chat about healing and he added me just incase. Barely an hour later he PMed me, having read some of my thread, and asked if I ever do "low level" stuff.

By low level, he meant T1 healing, so he took me on some Drones at Jason Centre without armour and with my T1 in hand I was able to save him around 4 ped on one of his 200-300ped hunts compared to wearing armour:

Ted was gladly full of compliments and observations that I was obviously an experienced healer. I'm grateful for this and hope we'll meet again soon :) It was actually very action packed healing with the T1. Rarely do I get a job requiring me to be so active and aware :D

---

In other news, I reached level 21!

level_21_paramedic.jpg

Last edited:
Surprising Sumima & Coop's Limited Weapon Museum

A really really nice run last night with Fishface! We did his 100 Sumima mission a piece of cake and even tried a couple of Prots which turned out nicely as well:

I even got a PM from him later on informing me that he did actually come out in profit. +200 ped before gun decay! Surprisingly nice result :)

---

After the 100, we headed over to Coop's Limited Weapon Museum which Fishface took over some time ago. I was impressed with how well it was laid out, making it easy for newbies to see exactly what tools they could expect to encounter as they improve their skills. This place should be on every map as a Point of Interest and newbies should all be taken here for inspiration and motivation.

Fishface told me about the encroaching need to expand. He's now saving up for a Castle for more space, as more items are added with updates. A huge task indeed. The savings come in the form of donations which can be made at the new Fishface-looking Shopkeeper who is selling small piles of ammo as tokens for donations:

1 ammo - 1 ped donation.
10 ammo - 10 ped donation.
100 ammo - 100ped donation.

This is a great initiative and I fully support the project. If you are involved with newbies or know any, taking them here can be a great outing which is free (unless you want to donate :)) and fun for everyone! It has some surprisingly powerful and rare stuff in there.

I also encourage you to donate your items to Fishface if you have new Limited items which are broken for example, just find Fishface (he's not hard to track down) and add them to this historic collection of items.

A huge pat on the back for Fishface for daring to take on this epic challenge. You deserve all the support you get :wtg:

Moving House - Unstable Times... (For now!)

I'm moving house right now. Actually from a house to an apartment.

The service has been going strong and I hope it will continue as we left off, when I get back. Until then, I won't have reliable and regular internet so healing will be slow at least for the next month or perhaps two (this apartment needs a "bit" of renovation).

For some fun and to keep you on your toes, I will offer a 10 ped discount and a full Enhancer run to the first person who invites me to heal after we've officially settled in to the new apartment. The fun thing is that only I can decide when exactly that point comes, so it may be anyone.

Until then, then, have some nice hunts and if you see me online, please ask if I'm available. I look forward to much more death limiting in the hopefully very close future!

Diving Dutchmen, Cheeky Cherub, a Supreme Swimmer, Purged Phasms, Healing a Healer & Socmates meet Spiders.

Still been managing to work quiet healing shifts in the evenings. Yesterday I spent 5 hours scraping wallpaper that is older than myself off a wall... Yes, A as in ONE wall. This apartment is going to be more work than we bargained for, that is becoming obvious. We're up for it though as it means profit in the long run :)

So here are the fruits of my healing labour recently:

First in chronological order came the Dutch team involving my old friend luna samondelli balzarin and riccardo riccardoo folkers, both from the soc Dutch Elite Squad. These guys took me out on a nice Leviathan run which didn't turn out too shabbily at all :) :

---

I managed to hook an exciting new customer, Tor Ted Hovi. This guy, who I will dub the Nude Norwegian Dronehunter, asked if I do mini healing, like T1 style. I'd never done it before but of course I was willing to go for it:

As you can see, I actually had my Adj SK-20 equipped here, since we're getting ganged up on. Usually though, I heal Ted with my T1 and although he is afraid I'll be bored, it's more action packed than most of my Hedoc runs! So a huge thanks to Ted for getting me involved in that crazy Drone hunting.

Oh and by the way, him taking off his armour and going T1 + underwear style saves him around 4 ped per 200-300 ped run in defensive costs... Amazing! I'd love to hear more from this crazy cherub.

---

Dave Smith called me again and we ended up on Leviathan. This was, as usual, a smooth run, but his luck sure wasn't shining that day:

This is all I have to show for that hunt. Ah well, next time, Dave, next time.
---

Next in line is a guy I met when he was fresh in EU and who has now grown up to require my healing, Davin Trooper Felth. This relaxed and smooth hunt was on Phasm, a new mob for me healing-wise:

Nothing too epic, but thanks to Davin for a relaxing run and a nice chat, and I hope to be summoned from this quarter again soon :)

---

GenX000 Caveman Tycoon, an inspiration to this Healing Service, gave me a call the other day. Both Freja and I have healed him before, but he's never made it into this thread. Finally it's time to showcase him in hunting mode:

Healing a healer is kind of weird. It feels like a teacher is standing over your shoulder watching you write. You know they'll spot any wavering of the hand, any slip or mistake. They'll notice if your attention drifts, so you sit there and concentrate as hard as you can to make everything seem perfect. It can be tense, even.

In EU, this equates to the healer-gone-hunter being able to see when you've used the wrong tool, badly prepared in the case of a crit or reacted too slowly to a big hit or an extra aggro. There's a lot more to think about than it may seem.

Nevertheless, I had healed and chatted to GenX before so I knew (thankfully) that he was a cool, chilled guy. A guy I'd like to hear more from!

---

And finally, last and very much least (pwnt), comes a "long"-absent friend to this thread: johan! This isn't just johan though, it ended up as quite the soc outing when Cybercannibal (who joined Death Unlimited recently) randomly decided to turn up to the Waypoint I posted to johan in soc chat:

Cybercannibal had his first try in 3 different vehicles, and even got to drive johan's VTOL a bit, which amazed him :D

The Spiders weren't too bad, the hunt was johan's, as he put it, "first profit hunt today without a HoF making it a profit" (or something to that effect :D).

Funny guy, that johan :scratch2:

Two Fresh Faces & Encroaching Eviscerators

One surprise customer picked up at Oshiri: tudose bmw marian. We went for some Chompers which turned out to be pretty tough so I had to use the FAP-90 quite a lot. Thankfully for bmw I used Eco Enhancers on the '90:

Only this to show off, but thanks to bmw for taking me out for this nice Chomper run. Hopefully I'll be called again soon :)

---

Next up is Haylie DuoDuo Xu who took me to Treasure Island for some Furor:

A nice run here with interesting chat. Haylie is, I think, the second person (after Kimmi, funnily enough) with over 200HP that I've healed. Always weird when your heal does almost half of what it usually does.

Some interesting facts from my new tracking software that I tested on this run:

Heals: 640
Total HP: 17662.4
Average Heal: 27.6

---

Finally came Fronske with a Volcano run on big Eviscerators:

Notice the popup there on the second one? This is to do with a new tracking program I'm now using to record some stats on my healing runs. I will make a post about this program soon, but for now I'll just give you a quick link:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...?182235-JIIIS-AutoScreen-and-Personal-Tracker

And Fronske's stats:

Heals: 429
Total HP: 13211.1
Average Heal: 30.8

Last edited:
...I had healed and chatted to GenX before so I knew (thankfully) that he was a cool, chilled guy. A guy I'd like to hear more from!

will have to wait 'til April or May, spent up all my March budget already! :eyecrazy:

Glad to see ya stayin busy! cya soon! :wave:

oh! And GRATS on a year of fap service!!! I'm goin on 2 next week!:beerchug:

Fracked-up Furor

GenX: Ah, too bad about the economy. What a nightmare! Thanks for the grats. As you can see it's been quite a busy year healingwise, and it shows no signs of slowing down. In fact, this service was probably the most active Healing Service during 2010, at least in forum updates and I wouldn't doubt if it was in number of heals either. Just gimme a shout when you're ready to lay some waste around the place ;)

Been having some nice runs with Haylie on Furor the last few nights. It appears to be a functional partnership, what with her being a full-on Grand Master hunter and myself being an aspiring, hard-working Healer:

It's been a successful start to what I hope will become a successful Hunter/Healer connection.

How did there end up being so many globals? It doesn't feel like that many have happened :D

Last edited:
Nuevo DuoDuo

Had a couple of great runs last night with Haylie, who was 500ped under before we went on some Furor and then Levi. We had a HoF on each run, various globals and nice loots in between. It was a great night! Haylie ended up at least even on yesterday's hunting in total.

But first here's one from a couple of days ago on Chomper:

And on to last night, firstly Furor:

Stats:

No. of Heals: 641
Healed (HP): 17416.7
Average: 27.2
My Skillgains: 62

...And Letomie:

No. of Heals: 454
Healed (HP): 12218.0
Average: 26.9
My Skillgains: 55

It seems we're doing just fine as a team. Things are smooth, I get to heal a lot and don't often have to break into my bigger tools, so things are also cheap for Haylie.

---

Last night it wasn't only profit that made it great. I also created what must be the second ever Tier 3 Adjusted Hedoc SK-20 (the HoF for that came just a few days ago)!

hedoc_tier_3_text.jpg

Last edited:
Recent Goings On...

So I've been really busy every day with redecorating the new apartment. It's going well, but a bit slower than expected due to things such as the fun discovery of Asbestos in our bedroom wall and the arrival of our new expensive kitchen which is taking up a lot of space we could have benefitted on working on.

Anyway, recently I've been healing pretty much daily and want to show the results as usual :)

Chronologically then, Haylie took me to a Neconu event:

We came third. Unfortunately there was no third prize, only first and second :D

We've also been on Furor:

It's been going nicely with Haylie. Loot has been going a bit downhill but with that amount of hunting it's surely bound to improve. Looking very much forward to more :)

---

Next up is Chiba, who recently changed his name to "Chairman whatwouldjesusdo Edgewise" (I still prefer Chiba) on some Fresco:

The story of the name is apparently that "Chairman Edgewise" came up on one of those "type this to show you're a real person" things when registering for something. The "whatwouldjesusdo" is a question to everyone, since Chiba wonders what Jesus himself would do if he was involved in EU... Food for thought perhaps? :D

---

Dolly, my socmate, was next in line and after wrongly taking my stupid advice of mob (Neconu) we went for some Scips and this happened!

A nice run for a usually less fortunate hunter. A tidy profit made everyone happy :)

---

Finally, I got a call from Smartiez Smartiez mms, a new customer. Since we don't have access to two EU-worthy computers, I couldn't bring Freja on this job. I therefore called around on my Friend List and ended up once again healing alongside Spongey Bob.

This is how our SEG run turned out:

Look at this, "never get skills" my butt:

A biggie!

Many thanks to Smartiez for calling me and having patience while I called up a Freja-replacement, and thanks Spongey for being available when needed.

Message to Fronske: Now you know where your loot has gone!

From Smartiez: Thanks, and please add more :)

Cod for Lunch

A few fun friends have been keeping me busy recently.

Firstly there's Kaitlynn Sunrise Nez who has been trying some new stuff. Scipulor was first on the menu, so we headed to Medusa's Head:

Sometimes healing doesn't go 100% smoothly :D

Later we were joined by a friend of Kaitlynn's, called Raven Lunchbox Palehorse.

These two nutcases discovered their first Calypsocod Stalker and decided to go for it... Well it didn't go so well exactly, but in the end (after much death) they made it, and even went for another one!

So thanks to Kaitlynn for these nice runs, and thanks to Lunchbox for joining and our extra "5" after Kaitlynn left :D

Death Limited's Biggest Loot (to date...)

Wow!

Amazingly the other day I was healing Haylie as is usual these days. We went for the usual big Furor on the usual Treasure Island.

Suddenly...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! 25.5k!

haylie_hof_14.04.11.jpg

This was the highlight of my healing career so far, for absolute sure. It was Haylie's second biggest loot after a 30k Hogglo. This comes as no major surprise since Haylie hunts pretty much non-stop, so no one can complain that it was some "lucky" loot at all.

On the same run, this popped up:

So a huge thanks to Haylie for bringing me along and for being the craziest part in this Hunter/Healer partnership. I sure look forward to more craziness with Haylie :)

Busy times - delayed update - skills flying!

Busy busy!

Getting a bit behind on the updates here, especially considering how much I've been healing and all those globals and HoFs. Let's get going then...

Firstly there was Dolly, who took me on some Chompers:

That was a tough one, even had to use 2x Heal Enhancers on the FAP-90 to try to keep up, as you see by the 44 heals there.

---

Next was Davin, who I randomly met at Oshiri and who took me on some Proteron:

A nice but tough run, though a little short. Surprisingly two globals in what seemed like ten Prots. This kind of run for Davin is a "no tracking, all out" hunt. Would probably have helped to have Freja on this one too, but of course we don't have two computers :(

---

Haylie brought me along on one of her usual big Scip runs:

HoF, again!

Then we changed to Chomper:

Did not expect that HoF so soon after the other massive one, but it's usual for Haylie I suppose. In terms of hunting, it wasn't "that" soon after actually. Very nice, very nice.

---

Went swimming with WhiteStar at PA on Levi again, got invited to a fun BA team where I was warmly welcomed with such comments as "wtf dalas in team". Ahhh:

---

Then came my birthday:

forum_birthday_929398.jpg

Which also happens to be Atlas Island Day, as established by me a year ago, in memory of the pre-Cryengine Atlas Island. Check the link for more info about EU's history.

Ok, back to birthday healing and it's Chiba AKA whatwouldjesusdo on Fresco and Ethan on Levi again:

So thanks to these two for my birthday heals and keeping the skills going.

---

Both of these guys were back for more just two days later and both had great results!

A huge ESI by WhiteStar!

whatwouldjesusdo teamed up with a friend, peter mr gnome and got this beauty:

---

Right up to tonight when I joined two socmates, Dolly and johan who couldn't seem to stay alive together for one Prot :D (don't blame me!)

So cheers to you guys and grats on the break even loot (well, 2 ped profit actually). Dolly, yes, use my service more. johan, can't wait to test out my new EK-2580 Tier 1 on you :)

Just popping by... (still busy times)

More busy times have struck! Moving into the apartment is going slower than expected, but we can kind of see the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm sitting in our new living room, but we don't yet have a finished bathroom for example.

Anyway, time is tight, but I just wanted to give a quick update here to show the healing happenings over the last couple of months. Just haven't had time to update here:

Haylie:

Simon:

johan:

---

Stay tuned for more action and updates soon ;)

Herbs, Holiday and HoFs

Death Limited isn't going anywhere if that's what you thought!

I'm still hammering away, limiting deaths left right and centre. Currently on holiday in England visiting my parents which means lots of relaxed days with time to be online and NOT renovating our new nightmare apartment!

Here are the highlights of the end of last month:

Haylie:

---

A new customer, Gechka Gechka Gencinis has been using me frequently on his grind-mob of choice, Fresco. Among other things...

These hunts are always enjoyable and Gechka has an uncanny habit of getting small but numerous globals. Looking forward to more! He has asked me to join with an additional Adj SK-20, so we've had to transfer Freja's to socmates since we only have one EU-worthy computer available. Will be nice to have Freja's computer + internet up and running back home so we can both join on these types of jobs :)

---

Next up is a comedy couple, Linnish + naithen. I say comedy because when I joined the team I asked if both of them wanted healing. Naithen pulled out "for free sure" and didn't say more on the subject, which I thought was a bit rude/awkward and wasn't sure what it meant.

Anyway, the hunt went on...

Naithen later decided to revivekill me at Akmuul with a small posse of BA thugs. I'd like to shout a thanks out to Hulk who came and pwnt them all in one go, allowing me an easy and hilarious escape via the TP :)

I'd just like to quote naithen's words: "you're gonna be here until i leave"

Oh, really? :lolup:

---

Anyway, enough of my personal disputes, however hilarious they can get. Next up was my old buddy and inspirational healer, GenX Tycoon who took me up to CP for some craziness! The great thing now is that it's so cheap to go up there and you only really pay for the healer to go back to Calypso (now 7.50 apparently) since you'd be flying up yourself anyway.

---

Finally for this update comes the highlight of June's healing madness:

Crux and his Leviathan HoF:

---

Anyway, that's June's screenies out of the way. July's will be on their way shortly :)

In other news, I've got myself a bunch of Herb Boxes, the Ancient Greek TT healing tool. They appear to be much nicer than the FAP-5 or Vivo T1 since they have 30 heals per min instead of the usual slow 20. The heal is also more, at 15 instead of 10.0 or 10.3. The eco appears to be slightly higher than the tools we know today, making it the perfect tool for those with higher HP to use in between mobs. The only downside is the low TT, but that's easily fixed by having multiple Boxes, which I do ;)

I will add this to my service info also. Just enjoy the more eco heals!

PS: See the decay test, made by my socmate Sheen here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?213286-Herb-Box-decay-test

Last edited:
Joys of July (so far...)

So, we're back from a 3 week holiday in England and here are the results of the month since then:

First up is old faithful, Crux.

---

And on the theme of faithful, here's some action from Haylie:

And the HoFs:

---

Some team healing on Gechka, with different partners:

Firstly Shadra Sheen Shenanigans from my soc:

And later Undead Mario Evilone:

---

Introducing a new entry to Death Limited's ranks, Leonarda Leona DaVinci who took me on a late night Chomper run. I was amazed at how quickly they were dealt with and the hunt moved on:

Thanks Leona for all that healing. It's those jobs that really help the levels bump up :yay:

---

On the theme of new customers, here are a couple who had been quite a while in waiting to join those who have been healed by The Hand That Heals.

lllllllllll Sachi lllllllllll:

...who used Range and the recently added faster backwards walking speed to her advantage, almost killing the Chompers before they attacked.

-

And also the Mod FAP SGA man himself, michael chelle vriens:

...who was the one who broke my Adapted T20 (L)! In return he gave me the tale of the legendary FAP from the horse's mouth. Worth it I reckon.

Thanks to both of these crazy hunters for letting me join, and I hope to heal you again soon :)

Back