OLA-33: Maffoid

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
I have purchased OLA-33 from Angel.

It remains a high quality Maffoid spawn of Champions and Clan Warlords, with no plans to alter it.

Tax rates are set at my standard 4% for hunting and mining, which are the same rates Angel had set.

The area is currently accessed via Segna Forest TP, however I have ordered a new teleporter in OLA-34, which will provide easier access to OLA-33 once it is placed in a month or two.

In the meantime please use the map below if you are unsure of the areas location.

Enjoy :)

- Deathifier

Great thanks :D

Spawn density is pretty good aswell. maaaybe one notch down but not necisary i think.

OLA-33 - Maturity reduction of Maffoid

Hi Everyone,
The maturity slider on OLA-33 has been unlocked and over the next few weeks the Maffoid present will shrink from the current Raider, Warrior, and Berserker maturities towards their lowest maturity – Outcast.

Bye,
Deathifier

Hi Everyone,
The maturity slider on OLA-33 has been unlocked and over the next few weeks the Maffoid present will shrink from the current Raider, Warrior, and Berserker maturities towards their lowest maturity – Outcast.

Bye,
Deathifier

how disappointing ... :(

~Danimal

For a period of time the Maffoid spawn was running at less than maximum density.

The density has now been restored to maximum whilst maturity remains at the minimum.

- Deathifier

Back