Started playing EU 2010, how much did you deposit during the first month?

Yes, I started playing in 2010 and during my first month I deposited:

• $0 - nothing - zero - no deposit

Votes: 79 41.6%
  • $10 - $19.99

Votes: 28 14.7%
  • $20 - $29.99

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • $30 - $49.99

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • $50 - $99.99

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • $100 or more

Votes: 56 29.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Psst look at the expiry date.

I did, your missing the point.

My reference to the window for the votes, is because that was the number of votes that had occured within a specific time.

The expiry is in the future, but unless your saying that people who start playing in the future got in a time machine and came back to vote early on this poll, then the 94 votes that had occured by the point of my post had indeed occured within a particularly short window.

Relax, it's not like I'm after the Nobel prize with this poll anyway. :D

i created my account in 03... but i didnt play for 4 years in the middle.. but it took me 6 years to deposit (without break 2 months)

I deposited nothing, I just sweated for about two months. Then, I deposited at the end of 2009, and my real fun began then. I trade stuff mostly now, and do a little bit of hunting. I use any profits to chip in.

146 votes, keep'em comin'! :D

Didn't vote as I'm a 2009 Ava and I can read instructions :laugh:

But just for any comparison you may wish to make. I started April 2009 and only deposited at the end of my 3rd month, which was $50 to buy armour and plates to move up. Sweated my way up to that deposit.

Reactions: Cea
Didn't vote as I'm a 2009 Ava and I can read instructions :laugh:
O-m-g! At last someone who can read instructions! ;)

+rep

Edit: is your sig from Blues Brothers?

Edit: is your sig from Blues Brothers?

Mmmm... :dunno:

Might be...I got this off a page I stumbled across saying it had 55 awesome pictures they didn't mention where they got them from...

My avatar pic is one of them too :laugh:

Interesting resoults so far... seems that most of the new players are either sweaters or investors. Conclusion: we need more middle class players! ;)

Bumpty Dumpty

174 votes - more, more!

oh nice poll, however -> I think it doesnt give the right impression.

because from my experiences usualy (new)players deposite in US dollar

0~10
10~100
100~1000
+1000

something like that , maybe make a new poll?

JingyiDai, $1000+ on the first month ever?

Can't be very many of those?

I started in 2007, in like the last 3 months of vu8. I didn't depo my first 2 years, until I realized I was in a rut. I saved up to buy ghost armor, depo'd for 5b plates, made 20 levels of pistol during triple skills '08, never looked back.

Back