The list of Tier upgrader proffesion

New Service

Hi,

I am offering a service now, so maybe i can escape the grey catagory?

Emma's Tier Upgrading Service

I also hit level 14. Yahoo!!

Last edited:
First post updated with the latest changes.

Gz to the skiller :)

Get on the list - make a reply hire with your information....

Im currently lvl 16 now :) so you can update my info please.

Have a nice day

/sungam

First post updated with new levels

never upgraded or anything, but im lvl22 :p

Level 13.6 now :)

Updated first post with the latest levels update

i am level 27 in it bud i dont dear to wast much itimes in it
i try out sum fap 110 and lost a bit of them so the tire levels on eny player in game is stil to low to big a risk to take

i try out sum fap 110 and lost a bit of them so the tire levels on eny player in game is stil to low to big a risk to take

updated . . .

Yippie!!

Level 16 tiering for me now. :yay:

Can you update me? And I had a very nice sucess with a tier to celebrate the rank. I took my personal favorite weapon, an Omegaton 2875 pistol up to Tier 3. Eagerly awaiting to try my first tier 4 on it.

Opps

Ah Ben, I don't know how to tell you this, so I will just ask a question a first. Are you always the unlucky guy? Do you try to put something together without the instructions (even the pictures)? Have you run into a glass door recently?

Tiering up a fap of any kind is the most expensive tier in the game. The amount of residue you get back is related to the TT value of the ingrediants (which by the way, does not include the second item). If you want to do economical tiering, look for an item that has low markup on the ingrediants. Med compreses have a very low tt value in comparision to the markup. You will lose a signifigant amount of ped on any fap upgrade. Please read the directions before use.

Level 16 tiering for me now. :yay:

Can you update me? And I had a very nice sucess with a tier to celebrate the rank. I took my personal favorite weapon, an Omegaton 2875 pistol up to Tier 3. Eagerly awaiting to try my first tier 4 on it.
Updated on first page

What goes bumpety in the dark

bump bump bump

First post updated with new levels

My level is about 18.3 now ... and the service is not on hold, I never had a service in the first place ;)

First post updated

I have gone up to lvl 17 now and I have no service atm but will click for free so plese update :)

Hi Yquem,

thanks for your help to community and informative thread on tier upgraders. +rep

I'm at lvl 46 on tier upgrader profession and at the moment have open free charitable tier upgrading service for low markup items (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-charitable-tier-upgrading-service-actus.html). I haven't announced yet about tier upgrading service for other items but people could contact me for help on tiering their items to high (T3+) tiers.

Last edited:
Hi Yquem,

thanks for your help to community and informative thread on tier upgraders. +rep

I'm at lvl 46 on tier upgrader profession and at the moment have open free charitable tier upgrading service for low markup items (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-charitable-tier-upgrading-service-actus.html). I haven't announced yet about tier upgrading service for other items but people could contact me for help on tiering their items to high (T3+) tiers.

thx - and pretty nice lvl you got there

Both updated on first page

Any updates out there ?

Back to first page

Back