Info: *** WoF 2010 WARSHEET ***

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Stage 4 is complete - some impressive feats of hunting that I will detailing later in the appropriate team threads. Stay tuned...

Some stats and tables to boggle your mind...

Score Breakdown

Points per Match

Mob Results for Stage 4.3

Mob Results for Stage 4 Total

Loot Progress

WoF Hall of Fame

And for Oleg ;) a breakdown of the Furors

Enjoy :thumbup:

Last edited:
Wahey! Go USA support for being the only team to get through, to cap last round. :D

Are you sure this total belongs to year 2010? ;)

Im too slow but what ever. :lolup:

:scratch2: Didnt know Romania were in this stage. :D

Last edited:
Corrected it... thanks guys :laugh:

Been drinking since the last shot was fired about 8 hours ago :thumbup:

Interesting to see many teams bouncing back heavily :wtg:

Sweden, again, can never possibly be underestimated. Last year, despite England's higher score's, you beat them. You are the only country in the history of WOF to have reached the final every single time. This year, it looked strange that ur scores were not as high as usual, and I thought for a short while that you might not make it to the final six, but then you go and pull off one of the highest scores (Possibly highest ever Jade?) ever seen in the entire competion in it's history.

Anyway, really good going Sweden, and gratz to all the other 5. Nice to see Russia doing really well this year as well, after backing out 2 years in a row. I knew you guys had it in you. :)

Reactions: Wed
Anyway, really good going Sweden, and gratz to all the other 5. Nice to see Russia doing really well this year as well, after backing out 2 years in a row. I knew you guys had it in you. :)
This year we played our first ever match in WoF actually -) But thank you for your kind words. It does feel amazing to be getting all those mentions and respecting comments from teams we thought were out of reach for us when WoF2010 began. Just being still here and 'alive' feels like a great achievement already -)

What you said about Sweden is very true. They are a really tough team and it's a thrill to be fighting them in semi final. I have to admit looking forward to meeting them in a duel the most. There are no weak opponents at this stage of competition but Sweden just feels 'classic' and 'important'. Whatever the outcome is, it will be a match to remember.

What you said about Sweden is very true. They are a really tough team and it's a thrill to be fighting them in semi final. I have to admit looking forward to meeting them in a duel the most. There are no weak opponents at this stage of competition but Sweden just feels 'classic' and 'important'. Whatever the outcome is, it will be a match to remember.

Many nice words about Sweden in this thread, ty all :)
We are also looking forward to the match against Russia!
We have big respect for this new WOF team with so many great players and high scores in all WoF this year!

All matches will be very interresting to follow because of the moblist! :) Im kind of glad we dont have spaceships working yet :)

Though you folks might like to see the total contributions from the Support Teams in Stage 4:

There are some team names that are similar, but I did not want to assume they were the same hunters... thus a different entry. There is no penalty for inconsistent team-naming ;)

Though you folks might like to see the total contributions from the Support Teams in Stage 4:

There are some team names that are similar, but I did not want to assume they were the same hunters... thus a different entry. There is no penalty for inconsistent team-naming ;)

'WoF Russia Support Team' aka 'WoF Russia Support - Dream Team' aka 'WoF Russia Support: CCCP' are the same team :p We'd beat 'em #21 had we been more consistent with naming. Thankfully, we still have semi-final to sort this little problem out now -)

But really, seen them working it on the spot just recently. Great team - no doubt about that. Not surprised to see them on the top at all -)

'WoF Russia Support Team' aka 'WoF Russia Support - Dream Team' aka 'WoF Russia Support: CCCP' are the same team :p We'd beat 'em #21 had we been more consistent with naming. Thankfully, we still have semi-final to sort this little problem out now -)

But really, seen them working it on the spot just recently. Great team - no doubt about that. Not surprised to see them on the top at all -)

#21 is in honor of the best icehockey player in the world, Peter Forsberg. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vFu-PmXizs

(Russia - Sweden really sounds like a icehockey match :) )

Stage 5 Stats

Greetings all,

Here are the charts showing the data from Stage 5:

Loot Progress thru Stage 5:

Mob Results for Stage 5:

Points Breakdown for Stage 5:

Points Per Match thru Stage 5:

And the WoF Hall of Fame thru Stage 5:

Yoo ... an epic competition is over. I have to say I enjoyed it soooo much! ... as well as judge and hunter/fapper.

Thank you Hurrikane for this great event! I would like to be part of it next year ... even if it's the only thing I do here at Calypso.

Congratulations to WoF USA for winning the WoF for the second time and against such strong and spirited competition!

Really good effort from debutants DACH and Russia I thought and these very strong teams definitely added something to the spirit of the WoF.

Thanks Hurri and to all the judges for the hard work you put in each year and I'm looking forward to next year's WoF already! :)

WoF 2010 Final Stats

Another long WoF Season ends... and there were plenty of numbers thrown around by our wonderful teams:

Let's start with the specific stats from the Finals...

Mob Results from Stage 6:
You will also see the total loot in globals taken in WoF 2010 ;)

Score Breakdown from Stage 6:

Scoreboard from the Semis and Finals:

Now some more serious numbers... the entire WoF Loot Progess:

The WoF Hall of Fame for 2010:

And the debut of the WoF 2010 Team Comparison:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/8/2/6/4/wof_2010_team_comparison.jpg

You can see how your team stacked up against the other teams and I highlighted the best stat in each category.

Now that WoF is over... what am I supposed to do..? :dunno::cry:

Can't say this enough... thanks to all the hunters and teams and Captains that made it happen. You guys and gals are the real driving force behind WoF. Sure, there is some behind the scenes work that Hurrikane, Mack, Jamira and other do. That is appreciated just as much. But without the hunters, it's just some of us standing around in the woods jerking off.

We have started the WoF 2011 Suggestion Thread, but rest assured it will come. While things are freash in your mind, take minute to note it in a small text file on your desktop. If you don't write it down, it never happened ;)

Last edited:
I'm sorry.. !! I think (!?!) I notice a mistake on the stage 6 mob result. DACH only got 217 loot from 33 globs on Osseo? I was sure they got some HoFs. If this is wrong total loot is also wrong. SORRY!

Thank you for the stats. <3

I'm sorry.. !! I think (!?!) I notice a mistake on the stage 6 mob result. DACH only got 217 loot from 33 globs on Osseo? I was sure they got some HoFs. If this is wrong total loot is also wrong. SORRY!

Thank you for the stats. <3

No need to be sorry, you are totally correct. Corrections made, image re-loaded. Good eyes ;) You should be a Judge :thumbup:

EDIT: And thanks to Aiden Winterking White for noticing that I missed a rather large Droka from back in Stage 2. That Droka is the correct #1 entry in the WoF Hall of Fame.

Last edited:
Gratz to USA and all that took part. I know a lot of work goes into this event, so well done to all those that support and help.

Gz USA for winning WoF 2010! :)

(Doing that at a time when USA played a World Cup fotball match is extra impressive!)

But DACH and Russia also impressed this year! To reach final at their first WoF .... ?! thats great :)

Last edited:
What an unbelievably exciting final to an exciting WoF season!

I count a total of 15 lead changes, including 3 separate times when USA and DACH were tied for the lead.

Here's a timeline of how it went:

wof_2010_final_by_minute.jpg

Great showing by a tough DACH team! I understand Russia had some significant timing issues, and also seemed to have "one of those days," which is a pity considering the WoF mastery displayed by Russia during this season.

I wish all the best to all who participated, and a special thanks to USA Captain Star for keeping your word to "bring it home"!

Last edited:
Gratz to USA for winning.
They showed their soccer players how it is done ;)

Cheers
Siam

Thanks to all judges and teams for an epic and fair WoF Championship. I am dead tired now and will use the WoF-offtime to get some RL things done that sliped to second rank in the last 7 months. I hope that next years WoF will get a little less work than this year was and that DACH is continuing the routine we developed in the last few matches.

This will get a cold year without a new jacket and instead of a WoF Champion tatoo, a sewn-on Slayer batch on my best suit will have to do. I wonder how my boss will like it ;)

Greetings and congratulations from Greece!
Must have missed an awsome match there.
And still so many months to pass for the next WoF ? :D

Coongrats to USA for the win!

Thanx to Hurrikane and Rayne Jade for putting on WoF.
Thanx to both the teams and organizers for the honor and privilege of me being a Judge.

Thanx to Fellow judges for making it not so hard by distributing the workload :)

See ya all next year for WoF 2011 (maybe by then i could afford to hunt for a team for a change).

Thanks to all judges and teams for an epic and fair WoF Championship. I am dead tired now and will use the WoF-offtime to get some RL things done that sliped to second rank in the last 7 months. I hope that next years WoF will get a little less work than this year was and that DACH is continuing the routine we developed in the last few matches.

This will get a cold year without a new jacket and instead of a WoF Champion tatoo, a sewn-on Slayer batch on my best suit will have to do. I wonder how my boss will like it ;)

gz DACH!
I think Parlog needs a good long sleep!
I know how long it takes :)
(Im not over it yet)

Back