new NVIDIA drivers: 196.21

IvoL

Dominant
Society
Natural Born Killers
Peregrine IvoL Falcon
Anyone else updated to these new NVIDIA drivers yet?

My first impression is that performance is worse if anything...but that could just be me.

What are your experiences?

I'm still using the old drivers 182.something certified by MA centuries ago.

Just in case I would want to revert back to these...is there somwhere where I can download historical driver sets, that you know of?
As I "upgraded" to Win7x64 recently, I don't have the "old" drivers for that combination...

Thx ... installing asap gownload finnishes :D

I'm using the new drivers with an 8600GT, can't say whether there's a framerate difference but haven't run into any crashes or glitches.

Just in case I would want to revert back to these...is there somwhere where I can download historical driver sets, that you know of?
As I "upgraded" to Win7x64 recently, I don't have the "old" drivers for that combination...

read the download page more properly :p

and i'm using the beta driver. this one has a bug in it where you cant overclock ur card so might affect some cards perhaps.

Im using modified XTreme-G 195.62 Win7 64bit drivers. Very very smooth on my 9800 GX2 with everything on very high except shadows which is on medium. No AA.

and i'm using the beta driver. this one has a bug in it where you cant overclock ur card so might affect some cards perhaps.

Ah yeh just checked & my overclocking utility stopped working, but looked on their website & they have released a new version that works.

I use EVGA Precition http://www.evga.com/PRecision/

So check the website of your utility if you're having problems, otherwise I highly recommend Precition.

Back