Please reply by conversation.

Summer

Old Alpha
Society
Planet Express
Alkesh Summer Vallan
attachment.php

Welcome to my Fashion shop

The shop is located in Emerald Lakes Mall (315,502), on level 1, by the televator.

Shop is stocked with Female and Male Clothes - textured & colored and non-textured & colored ones, Paints, Textures and Furniture.

If you need My service you can find me at Nate Valley.

:shower:

Last edited:
Wow... :eek:

Gl with it. :)

short description of your shop:

THIS SHOP IS HOT !! :thumbup: :holyshit:

WOW, that looks awesome! :thumbup:

Are those all giant signs or how you make those pretty walls and stuff, must have been a shitload of work!

I gonna visit it soon for sure!
Have fun with it!

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:
Nice work summer! :D

hmm, my bet is that was quite a headache with all the bugs on signs still :scratch2:
So a big thumbs up for the patience! :thumbup: hardwork, and effort!

Last edited:
It's up and ready! I'll make sure to link to you from my service page. ;)

Last edited:
Why isn't this place on the front page of EF. You must be part architect, part interior designer, and part graphic artist. Just two words to describe you..... Very Talented

If they ever have the shop competition you are my pick.

Thankyou for your talented work ! shop is lovely! :)

...you transformed a bit of eu and made a whole new
calm peaceful place...
...didnt want to leave and wanted to take some of it home (wonderful attributes for a shop !)
...so enjoyed the atmosphere there like
an "icing on the cake" global .... ty ! :)

Why isn't this place on the front page of EF. You must be part architect, part interior designer, and part graphic artist. Just two words to describe you..... Very Talented

If they ever have the shop competition you are my pick.

...you transformed a bit of eu and made a whole new
calm peaceful place...
...didnt want to leave and wanted to take some of it home (wonderful attributes for a shop !)
...so enjoyed the atmosphere there like
an "icing on the cake" global .... ty ! :)

Thank you so much guys :) Couldn't have made it the way it is without Buzz and Globex...so they should get credit too :)

Your words made my day :)

Looking great! The thought of using the signs had crossed my mind but the item points used was always a roadblock. These are 1 point each PC ones I assume which makes it doable and it turned out fantastic. Aren't the wood planks a LOT of your points? How many points do you get with this shop? Good luck with the shop! :)

Looking great! The thought of using the signs had crossed my mind but the item points used was always a roadblock. These are 1 point each PC ones I assume which makes it doable and it turned out fantastic. Aren't the wood planks a LOT of your points? How many points do you get with this shop? Good luck with the shop! :)

ya, signs are 1 point each, the wood each one point (so maybe like 70 for the floors), the curtains on the walls, all the furniture...but the shop has 320 item count, so I think there is even some points left :)

Shop Stock

Lots of Clothes (Female and Male)

emerald-coat.jpg

morpheus-coat.jpg

lysterium-set.jpg

megan-set.jpg

stilettos.jpg

handbags.jpg

paints-_-textures.jpg

and lots more ... Emerald Mall lv 1 :yay:

Last edited:
How about a :bump:

:yay::yay::yay:

That is one of the most beautiful shop's i have ever seen in my life!!! (including RL shops :D )

Awesome!!! :yay:

New hot summer arrivals in the shop :shower:

Check out the freshly stocked textures & paints and a new addition to the shop inventory -uncolored & untextured male and female clothes.

plain-clothes.jpg

Or this beautiful allophly&dark blue set, that is just perfect for the long summer evening and nights.

allo-set.jpg

And last but not least - "The Simmer's Collection" : clothes specially crafted by Simmer for Summers Fashion Design Shop. Check out the Rexely Mesh Tanktop, Racer shades & Cowboy boots, Essi Evening Gown.

simmer_s-collection.jpg

Don't forget to check out Simmer's Showroom at Genesis Amethera Headquarters - Startower D, App. 10E.

Happy summer Shopping :shower:

Finally! The televator is back :)

Finally :yay::yay::yay:

Since this mornings update the televator in Emerald mall is back to where it belongs - in front of my shop :)

shop-tv.jpg

Thanks FPC & MA and of course Hanne who made it happen :)

The TP is still bugged tho, but one bug at a time :)

I can only say that you have the best looking shop out here.

:yay: :yay: :yay:

Just the screenshots look amazing, I'm going to make a run there just so I can see it :)

Shopkeeper added

Some new additions to my shop :shower:

The entrance is now guarded by two Knights in Armour.

knight.jpg

The Mannequin was replaced by a Shopkeeper that for now contains some uncolored clothes, curtains and textured & colored Valks and Humvees.

shopkeeper-1.jpg

shopkeeper.jpg

Prancer and Burgundy Valkyrie:

valk.jpg

Itumatrox and Iron Humvee:

ituma-humvee.jpg

Combibo Humvee:

combibo-humvee.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back