Xander's PRiDE

Xander Catman

Stalker
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Xander Zan Catman
Xander's PRiDE is now OPEN!

Well, some might argue I had better things to do with this years tax refund then to buy a virtual shop, however I disagree. As of last night, I'm the new owner of the little shop located at EDIT: Deer Mall, Ground Level Shop #7. Xander's PRiDE :)

For now it will focus on textures and the tools needed for customizing items - once things get under way I hope to offer various items that have been cusomtized, clothing, furniture etc.

As always, I'll try my best to keep prices fare and at or under current MV.

I didn't buy this shop to try and get rich LOL I bought it for FUN. If I can pass along a few peds savings to others trying to carve out their place in EU, then that makes me happy.

So, we're now open - drop in a say hi, look around, support your local economy!

Thanks for having a look!

BTW: My main residence has moved to medusa's head TP - South Wing floor 11 (apt 10) and my beauty salon has relocated as well to Echidna Cabin #2 just south of the Echidna TP on the very edge of PVP3!!

Thanks to Celia for this little shop - LOVE IT!

Xander

Last edited:
Took a little longer then expected, but finally, here are some pics of my new shop!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

The furniture on the left side of the shop is for sale - the stools and the 3 Wally Shelving units.

For those that are curious about the picture, it was taken about 20 yrs ago - my mom's wedding... and on the far right you will see a much younger, flamboyant (the hair rocks so don't even go there) Xander :)

Thanks for taking a look.

If anyone has been looking for textures lately in auction, you will notice I have a MUCH wider selection and very reasonable prices.

As always, TKoC members only need to msg me to receive their Society discount.

Last edited:
You gonna put your nude pics in here or what? :D

Edit:

Since I got a -rep on this one, let me explain. What's the purpose of making a subject that has actually no content in it?

Because there's no content in here, and I like Xander and believe it will be good sometime soon, however I let myself for a little joke. BTW it looks funny you see, because Xander's Pride is.. empty :) I bet he has more reasons to be proud! :)

Last edited:
I thought it was funny! I was going to ask for a transcript of your past deposits tho to ensure you could afford access to such photos :)

Here's a +rep to balance things out. Now come shopping and maybe we can have an in shop photo session ;)
:lolup:

Cheers!

You gonna put your nude pics in here or what? :D

Edit:

Since I got a -rep on this one, let me explain. What's the purpose of making a subject that has actually no content in it?

Because there's no content in here, and I like Xander and believe it will be good sometime soon, however I let myself for a little joke. BTW it looks funny you see, because Xander's Pride is.. empty :) I bet he has more reasons to be proud! :)

I thought it was funny! I was going to ask for a transcript of your past deposits tho to ensure you could afford access to such photos :)

Here's a +rep to balance things out. Now come shopping and maybe we can have an in shop photo session ;)
:lolup:

Cheers!

Your offer sounds interesting, both on shop and pics! :p

However as was at your estate and didn't find any BPs, wanted to hand out some freebies, but had no idea where to put them :scratch2:

Good luck with your new shop.
It served me good for past years :cool:

Best Wishes Celia

GL Xander, for sure I will stop by to check it out!

LMAO - you crack me up mate - no bp's on the balcony at 2G Kansha tower? One of my soc mates had dropped by the other day, picked them all up and dropped them again spelling out XANDER - unless someone else has gone by and decided to take them all - which we all know there are ore then enough ppl in EU that would do that - oh well. I'll go over and take a look.

Your offer sounds interesting, both on shop and pics! :p

However as was at your estate and didn't find any BPs, wanted to hand out some freebies, but had no idea where to put them :scratch2:

I could not go thru the curtain out to the balcony.

LOL I noticed this when I went to check - prior to vu10 you could walk through them... I had not tried since I put them back up... they are down now - you can go take a look now :) Good to know I can lock off the balcony with a couple simple curtains lol

I could not go thru the curtain out to the balcony.

Nice shop - Gratz on the opening - Best wishes for every success - and here is a free bump.

First time I have seen the L-Quent Side Board in that position. :lolup:

Thanks for buying the feff statue.

Thanks for stoppin in to the shop yesterday - was nice chatting with you - I have put some more Wally shelving up fr sale and have hung one upside down from the cieling and one part way up the wall - I actualy like how it looks hanging upsde down...

EDIT: Post #2 updated with PICS finally :)

Nice shop - Gratz on the opening - Best wishes for every success - and here is a free bump.

First time I have seen the L-Quent Side Board in that position. :lolup:

Thanks for buying the feff statue.

Xander's PRiDE is now offering Hair Styling and Body Sculpting services!

After visiting my shop to stock up on your texture needs, why not take a short walk next door to 2G Kansha, my residence and SALON for a little avatar pampering?

Sit and relax while I give you a wash and style - feeling a little pudgy around the middle? No problem... why excersize when I can trim the pounds away with my new body sculpting studio!

Tired of having itty bitty titties? Xander does BOOB JOBS!

Come get your tittay's pumped up to the size you want them to be :)
No worries ladies.. I'm gay, your breasts will be safe in my hands. LOL

Xander's PRiDE... who could ask for anything more?

:lolup: :yay:

Bump it up!

Just giving my shop thread a friendly morning bump - Took all the stock out yesterday and re-arranged the shop a little bit and am almost done re-stocking...

Don't forget to check the display area outside the shop to find furniture that has been coloured/textured.

Inside the shop - Textures of all sorts
Outside Display - Furntiure and other (C) Itemz

For those that have left me comments about the prices of Gazz textures or other LvL5+ textures - before you go screaming about MV - go buy the materials and try to make these textures yourself - its not cheap.

If you see something that is not priced, MSG me and we can likely work something out.

In-Shop paging feature now enabled. Thanks to LeeLoo for the idea - I think it was her shop lol

Just a little bump to remind you vehicle owners that may be thinking about customizing their rides about my texture shop :)

Stop in and take a look - stock is changing daily.

Little bump - thanks to all for a great week of sales! Stocks have been replenished.

Just a little bump for my TEXTURE shop and to advise that my Hair & Body studio has moved to KANSHA Tower 26E.

2G Kansha is my residence once again! :)

Thread Update

Been while since I updated my shop thread - Xander's PRiDE is now 100% Texture shop!

Come on by and take a look - if you don't find your textures inside, then take a peek in the display area on the outside of Koufuku tower - they might be hiding out there!!

Xander's Salon is still operating in 26E Kansha Tower and currently there is a display of some of the crystals and mob hearts that can be looted from NEXT ISLAND Planet. Just got back from a 2 day visit exploring our newest planet!

As always, feel free to visit my main residence at 2G Kansha Tower and check out the christmas decor!

Merry Christmas and a Very Ped-filled New Year to all!!

Xander Catman
Owner, Xander's PRIDE & Xander's Salon.

Free bump for my friend Xander. Good to see him prospering in the virtual reality. You are my hero. I want to be like you when I grow up. :wtg:

Back