Balance my ass

All you do is raising the chance of hitting that uber, its not like its yours.

other people globals on fresco ~150times a day
lif3bringer globals ~20times a day

Do the math yourself

Just cause you were buying the most lottery tickets, doesnt mean you will win, its not rigged, its how its supposed to be.

This.

I've seen plenty of big loots go to camping players. It's frustrating if it slips away every time for you but no proof for any imbalance or favouritism from MA's side what so ever.

Maybe best to just jump in once in a while and hunt some and get the big one :D don't try to force it it can't be done that way...go get a real life...it's alot better mentaly and physically and it's never too late to get a career and start a new life...good luck with that

All you do is raising the chance of hitting that uber, its not like its yours.

other people globals on fresco ~150times a day
lif3bringer globals ~20times a day

Do the math yourself.

Yep, this is essence of the frustration while camping. Even though you're the main hunter, you're still outgunned by approx 8 to 1. It's very frustrating when someone globals twice and hits an uber, but those 2 globals are just part of the 150 globals against you per day.

Won't change much if MA doesn't remove loot distribution based on MU.

No point in looting only 10 burgundy cans from an Atrox Alpha because their MU is 200%. No point in putting those to auction and no point in accumulating the cans, because they drop like one in 100 kills or less.

With the introduction of the market graphs MA changed the loot distribution and they said it themselves "based on the ongoing economy". When Animal Hide was 200% you had hard times finding mobs that dropped much of them (talking lower levels hunting), now its a common loot.

New useless items being introduced being placed in loot via markup distribution don't help either, just destroy the seemingly balanced mob one has been before.

Also VU 10 the areas grew bigger, more mobs spread, more tickets to loot.

I am not surprised that MA is releasing new content at such a pace.

They are losing it and try to keep players and attract new players via content, because all other "professions" are bound to lose.

So we have only the new profession of "Content Discoverer" to play with. And personally I don't see any content up to now that is actually worth the amount I am depositing, rofl.

Personally I don't know what to say to my friends to recommend EU anymore, because I can't.

Cool items to loot to stuff out your avatar? meep...
Kickass grafx? meep...
Free to play*? meep...
Exciting opportunities other than chatting? meep...
and so on...

* I don't consider login, sweating and chatting as "playing"

If your motivation for playing EU is to get rich, or earn easy peds by hunting, you've wasted your time for sure. Only a few players I know of are able to live from EU....

EU has always been about entertainment, or as mentioned earlier by a experienced and respected player "Its entertainment with a certain chance to make some money...nothing else".

Get a RL job, and start playing EU on your spare time. I'm not one of the oldest players here, but I've been here for merely 4,5 years now. RL obligations have always limited my time in here, but I try to make the best out if it. In that way I never really get tired of playing, I still enjoy every second I spend in here. If the fun is gone I see no reason to waste my time in here.

About the loot system...I've seen so many theories through the years...I've even tried to test them myself. For some time they seem to work, but then they all fall through as pure speculation(imo).

My loots over the years are proof camping or random luck both can pay of.

- I hit a large armax during a 30 min session, while my son was sick, and I had to stay home after lunch....(using my unamped mkV)

- I camped drones, warriors and troopers for 9 months and then hit a nice trooper with an unL item

- I skilled eplosives on merps for almost 3 weeks, then I decide to do a short run on sumima's to celebrate that they were reintroduced to EU and hit a nice one....

To be totally honest, I know alot of hardcore dedicated players who deserved these loots more than me. Most of them spend 2-3 times the hours I spend.

But in the end it looks to me that large loots are random. There are ways to earn money from hunting, but not always from the largest mobs...and don't expect to get rich.

After all, the main challenge in EU is to break even untill the big one hits you....AND to have fun while playing. Always aiming for an ATH or unL items will demotivate you in the long run since its 95%(or less) chance of never reaching those goals.....

Right, UL CB24 in a loot oubviously is worth only tt and all those bear shins you bragged about looting had only tt value as well.

im just talking about tt-value looted,i have THE lowest average globalttpedloot of the hunters in alltime top100
try finding someone besides me that skilled naturally to 7.6...almost 6 years ingame and not having 1 huntingloot over 9k

im just talking about tt-value looted,i have THE lowest average globalttpedloot of the hunters in alltime top100
try finding someone besides me that skilled naturally to 7.6...almost 6 years ingame and not having 1 huntingloot over 9k

SgtLt Joat Mount-Islet - The Way of Grief baby!! Reached Killstrike all natural, never a real good big loot. There are more fluske. And you actually didn't do to bad all in all if you are honest.

I think you should consider yourself LUCKY if you been breaking more or less even. Ive been playing for ove 4 years now am currently 200 K skills all natural. Ive had ONE Uber drop a 12 K argo in all thoose years. NEVER EVER looted anything special, nor armour or guns. Full TT Hermes shins isnt what i call an UBER item. Ive Had ONE nice mining find 4 years agoo as a TOTAL noob a 3.2 K oil find. Breaking even ??? :confused: nowadays. Only in my dreams.

SgtLt Joat Mount-Islet - The Way of Grief baby!! Reached Killstrike all natural, never a real good big loot. There are more fluske. And you actually didn't do to bad all in all if you are honest.

i did very very well,but thats due to looting markupstuff and inflation,im just talking about tt-ped value loots
but joat has done worse(tt-loot) then me then

Discoveries
Eon Helmet, SGA Edition (F) // 2010-01-01 02:44:18
Eon Foot Guards, SGA Edition (F) // 2009-12-31 23:39:53
Sentinel Arm Guards, SGA Edition (F) // 2009-12-31 21:25:16

If it doesn't, MA will lose the currently biggest hunter in EU.

Boo hoo. Good riddens to you sir.

hey lifebringer,

tbh, i'm suprised you're breaking even. what is your damage per pec? what are you paying for faps? what armor are you wearing and with what level of evader?

in every area i'm sure there's room for massive improvement. i'm not shocked that at ~2.85 dam per pec adjusted on markup, using L faps adjusted on markup and using L armor adjusted for markup that you aren't profiting. the ppl selling you L guns, L faps and L armors certainly like it.

but i think the most fundamental problem you have as a power hunter is the way you take your loot to auction. i often sort by buyouts highest to lowest, and i often find stacks of your oil 1-2% cheaper than MV at the very bottom of the list.

if you cycled 252k peds and could get just 2% more for your loot, this would be ~5k more to work with. trying for 104-105% on muscle oil instead of listing it for 102-103% can add up over time. waiting and selling the L gun when its 150%, not 130% can add up over time. how you sell your loot in eu, matters alot. most ppl discount that. some even tt the shit.

i think before anything else you should reexamine the way you sell your loot. then you should consider a more eco gun, a 2 pec fap and wearing less armor or chipping evader.

using base gear, shooting at mobs till the cows come home, and consistantly undercutting the market when selling loots might not be a very good model for success in eu.

Agree with everything skippie said, I think you;ve done pretty well to break even tbh, judging by my overall returns since the beginning of sga.

Well counting the skills you've done with the guns you've used (rly nice!!!)
and paying 4% tax imo ain't that bad
if you count only the tax you payed to deathi... its a big sum of money :)
Once you get a sligtly higher H.A perhaps (no clue where you are now) use a unl gun, which might be ecoer than the (L) you are using.

Hi,

But I was stupid, didn't have strong character enough to keep doing an honest job irl, and dreamt of easy money instead.
So learn from mistakes to get wiser. There is no easy money here.
Whatever you can actually reach in EU, you can more easily reach it in this ugly game called "RL", just with ways lower investment, and in ways lower time ...

Have fun!

I understand.....

SGA not one item

Crafting for me has been nothing short of donating money with no write off

It is getting close to the time i chip out, I get treated like a second hand Noob with skill....

then i see noobs hofing on merps makes me so mad!!!

MA my suggestion to you....take care of those that take care of you.....

Spawn

raises Hand :laugh:

(well not 7.6 but almost ;) )

MA are you reading this !!?? :D

PS.: and i don't even got a nice unl sib toy !!!
I'm doomed in TT AND Markup :p

rigged gambling

I'm totally with you on this, and for other people who don't believe it, wake up and smell the coffee.

There is many Truths ive found out in this virtual world, i know a lot more than people realize lol :eek:

and paying 4% tax imo ain't that bad

oh yea, forgot about tax since i rarely pay it.

252k X 4% = 10k peds

there's another change you could make that might change your profitability.

I did some calcs on my hunting returns. 252k ped burnt last month on fresco, 830 ped loss (after markup). Over 1 million ped burnt since the CE2 implementation, and the balance is round ZERO, after markup.

You do realize this probably puts you in the 99th percentile?

If you want to make money to live off of, maybe consider, I dunno, getting a fucking job?

I would be thrilled to death if I could break even. That's pretty much my long term goal in EU and after almost 4 years believe me I'm nowhere near close.

Where do i sign? :silly2:

Naturally to 8.4 and highest single loot in tt 2.9k after nearly 6 years. Then decided to fook it, and chipped out all and profited that way instead lol.
And already at lvl 51 a year after (in my 7th year). :eek:

What do i say with all this? Well, if ya can't get the bucks one way, get it the other lol.

cough cough me to!
(6.5 hit here yet :laugh:)
but (L) craps suck :S lol

Where do i sign? :silly2:

Naturally to 8.4 and highest single loot in tt 2.9k after nearly 6 years. Then decided to fook it, and chipped out all and profited that way instead lol.
And already at lvl 51 a year after (in my 7th year). :eek:

What do i say with all this? Well, if ya can't get the bucks one way, get it the other lol.

apparently ill have to withdraw my remark about being the only 1 at mylevel without an 10k loot :)
shit...8.4 and 2.9tt loot as highest,thats really really bad..ill shut up now :p

I understand how writing a whine post can make you feel better, I do it. I have a hard time feeling any sypathy on this one though. I hope to be in as good of shape at the same point in my EU career.

i did very very well,but thats due to looting markupstuff and inflation,im just talking about tt-ped value loots
but joat has done worse(tt-loot) then me then

That's not how you made it sound in your first post. Yeah, let's just forget about mark up and inflation or deflation. :bs: :scratch2:

Wait does that mean you mainly broke even?

Wish I would have such luck lol

man pull yer head out th'arse! BREAK EVEN ! then whine about it?? So u read the signs,you had a hunch you were right , but your timing was wrong, and u were wrong to believe that x peds is the unlok to ATH . all it does is buy u a better chance IF it falls when your looting your mob .
You did very well and maybe when u get over it u will see that, after all yo could have lost upto 50% or more just think of that.:eek:

This game is similar to anal sex... if you try to force it... no one will be happy...

Let it come naturally... :D

Also, someone is always getting fucked in the ass.

apparently ill have to withdraw my remark about being the only 1 at mylevel without an 10k loot :)
shit...8.4 and 2.9tt loot as highest,thats really really bad..ill shut up now :p

Ha ha, well granted, as you, i've too had some luck with silent ubers that paid back. But it's the lack of high tt hofs that bugs me the most, as for you i bet. Can't complain ofc since profited big time chipping out, But STILL DAMMIT that one bugs me! :laugh:

But there's still time for us to crack the +10k tt hof.. Yeah right. lol

Back