Ido

Stalker
Society
Planet Express
Ido Starlit Sunrider
screenshot.jpg

Calypso Ore Rapid Exchange (C.O.R.E.)
Looking for Mining-Investors

C.O.R.E. is offering trading sevices since July 2009. During that time we had periods of better and worse activity, but since the beggining of 2010 our company works hard on improving our services for miners and crafters. Our designers just released the new version of our website (www.entropiacore.com), which attracts attention of 100 visitors per day and our ingame traders are making more and more deals daily. Our assets are constantly growing, but to improve our services and results of the C.O.R.E. we are currently looking for investors that would be interested in cooperation and certain, regular profit. We have prepared an investing offer targeted for miners.

Mining Investors
This option is directed to miners and we beleive that for every serious miner it can be very interesting and very profitable. For miners we dont offer any monthly interest, but the possibility of selling their mined resources to us with a special price bonus - that is for a price that is higher than the price we normaly pay for the resources on the street. It will be anything between 0.25-2% above our prices on all resources you sell. The ammount of bonus added depends on the amomunt of your investment (see list below). This way the investor doesnt need to wait to cash out his interest, but he can do this by himself by selling his mined resouces to us. In this case peds earned on additional sale price = investors interest. How much money can a miner earn this way? It depends on the ammount invested:

Investors Bonus
For each 2500 ped you invest in C.O.R.E. your bonus will increase by 0.25% on all resources you bring:
2,500 ped we will buy your resources +0.25% above our regular price.
5,000 ped we will buy your resources +0.50% above our regular price.
7,500 ped we will buy your resources +0.75% above our regular price.
10,000 ped we will buy your resources +1.00% above our regular price.
12,500 ped we will buy your resources +1.25% above our regular price.
15,000 ped we will buy your resources +1.50% above our regular price.
17,500 ped we will buy your resources +1.75% above our regular price.
20,000 ped we will buy your resources +2.00% above our regular price.

This bonus is added to all your resources!

you can see our daily buing prices at www.entropiacore.com/prices.php

Terms of receiving invested ped back
If you need the cash you invested back, we reserve the right to give them back 2 weeks at the latest after the request is made. This is caused by the fact, that usually most of our assets are not on the ped card, but in mining resources, so we need that week or two to sell the needed resources without causing problems to the cash flow and consequently to other investors.

Thank you for your attention and reading our offer. If you are interested, please send me a PM or contact me through msn or e-mail: idosunrider@op.pl

good service, I like a lot the site :D

So if I invest 20k in CORE I'll get 102% for lyst? (even 103 is possible with the bonus campaign) :yay:

It would have to be higher than 2% for 20k for me to be interested personally, =P

especially as your still investing 20k, and still losing peds compared to auction prices.

It would have to be higher than 2% for 20k for me to be interested personally, =P

especially as your still investing 20k, and still losing peds compared to auction prices.

This offer is targeted at Miners who dont sell on auction but use the street traders. We work hard to offer the BEST prices out of all the traders you meet on the streets .. with this offer you get EVEN BETTER prices :)

I understand its not very interesting for people who have the time and want to risk selling on auction however if you are a miner who usualy goes for the street traders to save the time ... this offer is for you :)

and you dont have to invest 20.000 ped ... even the lowset investment of 2.500 will still give you an advantage over time :)

Ido

First page bump

Earn Additional Ped on your ORES Bump

I would like this to work in a similar but still different way.

Instead of investing peds, i would like it to be in sold ore to you, ie if i sell ore worth 2500 ped i get that % on the next sales i do, until i get to the next level. And then i would work my way up to the 20k ped where i would then get the 2% bonus when i sell to you.

This would encourage more miners to sell to you i think more than the investing of pure peds. And you would get more ores to sell and thus you could bring in more cash that way instead.

This would encourage more miners to sell to you i think more than the investing of pure peds. And you would get more ores to sell and thus you could bring in more cash that way instead.

Hi Legion,

Its an interesting loyalty program option you are proposing...

However please understand that the reason why we are willing to limit our earning margin in favor of our Miners, is not because we need more supplies/trades, but because our current limited Capital is preventing us from handing all the deals that could be possible.

If you have any concerns or question please feel free to contact me via MSN (idosunrider@op.pl) or PM

Hi Legion,

Its an interesting loyalty program option you are proposing...

However please understand that the reason why we are willing to limit our earning margin in favor of our Miners, is not because we need more supplies/trades, but because our current limited Capital is preventing us from handing all the deals that could be possible.

If you have any concerns or question please feel free to contact me via MSN (idosunrider@op.pl) or PM

ah well hehe i wouldnt really be interested (atleast as a miner) to invest ped in such big amounts. Although i understand that it needs to be that big amounts to actually be of use to you.

The ammount dosent have to be big ... 2.5 k is the first step :) take it see if you like it if you dont like it you can always withdraw your investment :)

Notice if you are a med. level miner that mines say 2000 ped of ores per day ...

if you invest 2500 ped you get 0.25% added to our buying price ... that isntantly earns you aditional 5 ped per day ...

you get a 1% return on your investment after 5 days
and 10% of your investment after about a month and a half ... thats 250 ped :)

Same goes if you invest more ... say 20.000 ped

after 5 days you get 1% of your investment ...
yes thats right 200 ped after 5 days ...

10% after a bit more than a month and a half ...
yes its 2000 ped !

Do the math see if its something for you !

If you mine more than 2k a day the retuns will be even faster ... if you want i can help you do the math... just post your average daily mining quantity and what ammount you would like to invest :)

Best Regards
Ido Sunrider

Back