Cordination button in teamchat?

Do you want a cordination button for teamchat?

• Absolutely!!!

Votes: 63 65.6%
  • Yes

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • Dont care

Votes: 10 10.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Absolutely NOT!!!

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters

Leanadelugana

Provider
Ive been hunting in team more often than usual lately, and people OFTEN forget to take cords when they die and have to ask teammates where they should jump.
This is quite annoying, for both parts. Especially when the team hunts bigger mobs when you need lots of fapping. Its not fun start typeing or copy paste in teamchat :D

Then I suggest that close to the buttons "attack", "medic"... there should be a button "Cords".
If you press that a line for example "Nick`s position is currently xxxxx, xxxxx, xx"
And better up that plus a button in the action library so you can make a special key for it.

Dont know if anyone else has post this before, I jsut thought of if few days ago. And sorry for bad english(if u find any). :)

Cheers!
// Del

Excellent idea! :wise:

I like the idea as well... ;)

Sure why not!

And while they are at it add some in-game team voice chat.

not in 1st position to be implemented but i agree too
just make the line of the player (in the team panel) doubleclickable then it writes in teamchat the coord of this player

Yep that's a brilliant idea. Could be as simple as "when you're in a team and press c, the coords appear for all team members" or something.

mixed feelings

It wouldn't hurt, but I would try to avoid anyone that forgets to hit p after they die. I suppose could be useful for peeps that go afk and if not using tp chips but players should know to look at map and grab coords when they die, there is time lol.

Excellent idea...would be nice to see something like this

I vote yes - but it should not work in any PVP zone. I don't want the whole Tax Collectors killing me with their tiered Opalos.

Quite simple, perhaps too clickable and convenient, but admirable idea:D

similar option in the tp chip

Excellent idea! ¿And why not have a similar button in the teleporter chip that when using it leaves us to the closest position of team leader (who formed the team)?

I like this idea, but they can take it even further... show team members on the map (not minimap only) as stars or something.;)

Very good idea for hunts! :D

I just can't imagine why someone would say no ! :eyecrazy:

As stated above, we've had discussions about it before in Pyrates chat (I'm sure in other socs, too - not just ours :p) So I voted a big happy ABSOLUTELY ! :thumbup:
But ... I also want a "Haha You died :nana:" button and the ability to change the team name/captain - without disbanding :D

They have a long way to come for team and society functionality.

Let's see some small steps, MA .. plz ! :duh:

That's one of many things which would improve the team experience. Personally I would rate "Change team leader" rather higher on the priority list, as it is always annoying when the person who created the team has to log off for some reason. Both these things could be accessible only by the team leader to give a bit more meaning to the title "team leader".

Sounds like a great idea that would not take much time to implement, hope we see it in game sometime.

Back