Aberycan idol

ghostknife

Alpha
Society
Skillin' Villains
xX Ghostknife Xx
Can't sing? Can't dance? It doesn't matter!
This is *drum roll*

aberycan_idol.jpg

PEW PEW some uber berys and daikis for your chance to win an uber pair of unlimited Angel Shin Guards, F, SGA edition and be crowned the inaugural Aberycan Idol :woot:

Aberycan Idol will consist of qualifying events to be held between Friday April 23rd to Friday April 30th (inclusive).

These qualifiers will lead up to the Main Event to be held on Saturday May 1st at 22:00. This will be a 2-hour Highest Single Loot event.

PRIZES

The First prize for the Main Event will be a pair of unlimited Angel Shin Guards, F, Second Golden Age edition (WHAT?!) PLUS 500 PEDs. As an added bonus, Phuji will personally create an Aberycan Idol forum signature for the first place winner.

Second place will receive 500 PEDs

Third place will receive 300 PEDs.

There are a number of different ways to get your hands on tickets to the coveted Main Event;

Direct buy-in Pay 100 PEDs to register at the land marker (39547, 45528)
Qualifying Rounds (schedule below)
OLA65 Super Swirly *
Most Swirlies **
Epic Swirl ***

QUALIFYING ROUNDS SCHEDULE

aberycan_idol_narrow.jpg

Tickets for each of the qualifiers cost 10 PEDs.

The prizes for each round are as follows:
1st prize: 100 PED + 2 tickets
2nd prize: 50 PED + 1 ticket
3rd prize: 50 PED + 1 ticket

*OLA65 SUPER SWIRLY

An OLA65 Super Swirly is a global worth exactly 65 PEDs.

Take a screenshot of your global, inside OLA65, worth 65 PEDs and then post it in this thread. Your screenshot must contain your position, timestamp and map showing your position INSIDE OLA65 (default keys are P, U and M). Screenshots must be posted within 24 hours of the ingame time stamp. Edited screenshots will deemed invalid. The last screenshot needs to be posted on this thread by Friday April 30th at 23:59.

There are 7 Super Swirly tickets to be given away. Please collect your ticket 30 minutes before the start of the Main Event at the land marker (39547, 45528).

**MOST SWIRLIES

The avatar with the most globals for the period between NOW and Thursday April 29th at 23:59 will win a ticket to the Main Event.

The person with the second highest amount of swirlies on OLA65 will also get a ticket to the Main Event.

Take screenshots of your hunting and mining globals, inside OLA65, and then post them in this thread. Your screenshots must contain your position, timestamp and map showing your position INSIDE OLA65 (default keys are P, U and M). Screenshots must be posted within 24 hours of the ingame time stamp. Edited screenshots will deemed invalid. The last screenshot needs to be posted on this thread by Friday April 30th at 23:59.

Please collect your ticket 30 minutes before the start of the Main Event at the land marker (39547, 45528).

***EPIC SWIRL

The avatar with the highest TT value global for the period between NOW and Thursday April 29th at 23:59 will win a ticket to the Main Event.

Take screenshots of your hunting and mining globals, inside OLA65, and then post them in this thread. Your screenshots must contain your position, timestamp and map showing your position INSIDE OLA65 (default keys are P, U and M). Screenshots must be posted within 24 hours of the ingame time stamp. Edited screenshots will deemed invalid. The last screenshot needs to be posted on this thread by Friday April 30th at 23:59.

Please collect your ticket 30 minutes before the start of the Main Event at the land marker
(39547, 45528).

PLEASE NOTE:
Globals for super swirlies, most swirlies and epic swirlies can only be counted ONCE. i.e. your epic swirly does not get included in your most swirly count and your super swirly cannot count as your epic swirly and so on.

Globals scored during the qualifying rounds can NOT be counted towards any of the super swirlies, most swirlies or epic swirl entries.

MORE NOTES: Globals scored during the Aberycan Idol qualifiers and Main Event cannot be counted towards the 50 in 50 fo' 500 @ OLA 65.

EVEN MORE NOTES: Any globals that are scored on OLA65 can only count towards the Aberycan Idol event OR the 50 in 50 event, NOT BOTH.

Teams are not allowed in this event.

ABOUT OLA65

Good luck and thank you for supporting OLA65.
Cheers, Phuji & Ghosty

Last edited:
NOTE: I got extremely muddled up when I was creating the in-game events. As a result, some of the times mentioned in the general description of the event is WRONG. Please check the event date and times in the date tab. :)

Last edited:
SWIRLY COUNT

Rhagnar Rhag Thormilium 1

EPIC SWIRL

Last edited:
MAIN EVENT TICKET HOLDERS

Round 1 Qualifier
Oleg Oleg McMullery
Johanna Jonna Kllstrm
Jason CJ someone :)
Round 2 Qualifier
Book LBB Dad
Molly Spike Duck (check name)
Ajax 80 Tennyson

Last edited:
Most swirlies (1)

A Trilomite global should give direct access to the final :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Total: 1

MORE NOTES: Globals scored during the Aberycan Idol qualifiers and Main Event cannot be counted towards the 50 in 50 fo' 500 @ OLA 65.

EVEN MORE NOTES: Any globals that are scored on OLA65 can only count towards the Aberycan Idol event OR the 50 in 50 event, NOT BOTH.

Since I failed to mention this earlier, Rhag's trilo global will count :)

Last edited:
Just a reminder that you can start looking for your swirlies NOW!

Another modification I've decided to make (thank you, Rhag) is that the person with the second highest amount of swirlies on OLA65 will also get a ticket to the Main Event.

4 globals: 62, 60, 133 and 56. Please count to "most swirlies"

Last edited:
Adspace-server-technical-difficulties :bump:

First qualifiers comin' up :yay:

9 hours until 1st qualifier! Don't forget to register at the landmarker at 39547, 45528 (not the fake one, east of the revival terminal). :)

First 2 qualifiers done and dusted :D

2-hours-until-round-3-qualifiers BUMP

Time for a much needed BUMP

Leaderboard will be updated soon

***epic swirl

posted the wrong pic

Last edited:
***epic swirl

Upcoming-qualifier-BUMP

Deadline for ef globals passed.

Rhag and Ankt, please collect your tickets from me 30 minutes before the event begins at the OLA65 land marker.

Gratz guys and good luck :)

Thank you very very much :)

Not won any of these sorts of things evah !!!

Now I have :)

Very well done everyone, and thank you :)

Reactions: Meg
I'm still kicking myself for not knowing how to use properly a ticket :D

Great event :yay: And Gratz Spike :yay: and the other winners :wtg:

And the Aberycan Idol is Angel Spike Sunny AKA safara AKA Mr Disturbed AKA THE spike of Spike Club!

CONGRATULATIONS SPIKE :dancing:

Back