Sarah's Coloring Services

Sarah

Master Colorer
Society
Freelancer
Sarah 'Zap' Charlton
On a road-trip through Europe. Will be back latest 1st of August.

Sarah's Coloring Services

My name is Sarah Charlton.
I am the highest skilled Colorer & Texturer in Entropia Universe.
I offer my services to those interested in the most exclusive and unique outfits. I provide the cheapest and best alternative for high end colors. My skill is high enough to never need to use enhancers for any level of paint. I also provide mid/low level coloring jobs for a very favourable price.

Current levels:
Colorer: 82 (#1 ingame)
Material Designer: 45 (#1 ingame)
Tailor: 45
Material Manufacturer: 25

My skills
With my current skill level I master all colors available, including Red, Black and Dark Crimson etc. This means I have the highest possible chance of success for any color applied. This also means I never need to use any Basic Pigment Enhancers for any level of paint.

For a 100% guarantee of 100% saturation you need 323 cans of paint for each field you want colored. Lower number of cans can be used, but the result with cans below 323 will not become 100% saturated. With 200+ cans the success rate is very high though. My skills offer the best success rate ingame for sub-323 cans coloring.

My services and fees
My services are classified into a few different categories:

• Regular coloring/texturing
  • High-end coloring
  • Tailoring
  • Material Manufacturing

Regular coloring/texturing
Regular coloring consists of coloring using only paints which are Level 41 or lower. This includes all colors up to and including Dark Lavender. Texturing, no matter which level, falls into the same category.

The fee for this kind of job is "Highest level of paint/texture used x 0.5 PED". For example, using Brown, Brown, Green (Level 15,15,8) would cost 7.50 PED, which is the level of the Brown paint (15) x 0.5 PED.

The fee is subtracted from the PED returned from the coloring/texturing. So you will actually recieve money back along with the item colored.

High-end coloring
High-end coloring consists of coloring using paints which are Level 45 or higher on any field. This includes all colors from Dark Mauve up to Dark Crimson. For high-end coloring I keep the residues and salvaged PED from the coloring as payment. This makes the transactions simple. You provide the paint and clothes, you recieve the colored item back.

Bleaching and advice is always free when using my services.

Tailoring
My tailoring services are currently free of charge. You provide the materials, and I'll manufacture the item for you. (A list of all available blueprints will be posted soon.)

Material Manufacturing
My material manufacturing services are currently free of charge. You provide the materials, and I'll manufacture the textures for you. I own all UL blueprints up to level VIII, and have a supply of most (L) blueprints. For (L) blueprints prices per click are negotiable.

Why choose me?
For all available colors I never need to use any color enhancers. This means you will save the cost of up to 300+ color enhancers per field for high-end colors. With an approximated price of about 3-5 PED per color enhancer this saves you a lot of money.

For texturing and regular coloring jobs my fees are about the same as my competators'. This means you can, in coloring, achieve highest success rates ingame at the same cost as from a lower level colorer.

How to contact me
I am stationed in Twin Peaks. You will see me online fairly often at night (MA time). If you have any special request or need me online at a particular time of day don't hesitate to send a PM here on EF. I will try to reply as fast as possible.

EDIT: Changed my location from Ithaca to Twin Peaks.
EDIT: Added information about success rate, to avoid misleading customers.
EDIT: Lowered my fee for low end coloring to have competative prices with other coloring services.

Last edited:
Impressive, level 82!:eek:

Welcome bk "Sarah" its been a while :)

if i need to color may master coat x3 Navy paint field
you geting 220*3*0,1*0,9=59.4 ped fee ?
others will do it for free or lvl*ped=19 ped
why i so expencive?

can you change your fee to lvl*ped or maybe 10-50 ped item?

Last edited:
Texture?

Do you do textures too, or just colors?

Welcome back!!! :yay::yay: My clothes have missed you!!!

Welcome back Sarah!

Sounds like I need to start collecting black paint :cool:

Well Welcome Back : )

if i need to color may master coat x3 Navy paint field
you geting 220*3*0,1*0,9=59.4 ped fee ?
others will do it for free or lvl*ped=19 ped
why i so expencive?

can you change your fee to lvl*ped or maybe 10-50 ped item?

I won't be changing my fee. My services are mainly for high end colors, giving other colorers a chance to run their businesses aswell. Besides if I was doing "low" level coloring with really competative prices I wouldn't be doing anything else but color when ingame, and the jobs would never end.

Hello and wellcome back. I have a question for you about a choise of paint. Do you recall the murky green/bronw on the supremacy armor? What paint would you recomend for the same result?

welcome back Sarah
I will add a link to this thread in the colorer list

I won't be changing my fee. My services are mainly for high end colors, giving other colorers a chance to run their businesses aswell. Besides if I was doing "low" level coloring with really competative prices I wouldn't be doing anything else but color when ingame, and the jobs would never end.

;) yep thats probably true :painter:

Just one tiny question: why only 230 cans?

Did you make some test with textures?

If not you should because:
You will find out that the 100% for sure amount is 325.
Even with 320 you can fail and never get 100% results. 325 always give 100% for sure.

If not you should because:
You will find out that the 100% for sure amount is 325.
Even with 320 you can fail and never get 100% results. 325 always give 100% for sure.

You are right. Results are pending. I did try texturizing and coloring with different sizes of stacks. Indeed the texturing is only 100% certain with 323 textures (322 and less may "fail" and produce a non-100% result).

Had a hard time getting the same results with coloring, because of the lack of item information (no result % in info). I used different sizes, screenshotted with 32-bit bitmap quality, then used those screenshots of in Photoshop with the Difference blend mode.

Results were inconclusive, since stack sizes of 300-330 never differed a single pixel value (diff was rgb(0,0,0)). I'll conduct more research and post the results.

I did fail (about 50% result) one coloring job using 230 cans, so indeed there is no 100% guarantee with this amount.

I also submitted a support case with the Suggestion of adding %-results to coloring in the same manner as texturing is today. I expect to see this feature soon.

Though I still claim that the Chance of Success bar -is- maximized at 230 cans per field on all colors without any Enhancers. That this amount of cans produces a result with certainty of 100% result is most likely not true.

Had a hard time getting the same results with coloring, because of the lack of item information (no result % in info). I used different sizes, screenshotted with 32-bit bitmap quality, then used those screenshots of in Photoshop with the Difference blend mode.

Results were inconclusive, since stack sizes of 300-330 never differed a single pixel value (diff was rgb(0,0,0)). I'll conduct more research and post the results.

I did fail (about 50% result) one coloring job using 230 cans, so indeed there is no 100% guarantee with this amount.

I also submitted a support case with the Suggestion of adding %-results to coloring in the same manner as texturing is today. I expect to see this feature soon.

Oh yeah that would be really helpful!

I dont really think they have different amounts on textures vs colors to be maxxed (?) but visible difference dont come from 90-100% So ye, really really hard to prove!

I dont really think they have different amounts on textures vs colors to be maxxed (?) but visible difference dont come from 90-100% So ye, really really hard to prove!

I did serious tests yesterday and they were very conclusive that I do need 323 textures for 100% success guaranteed, and 322 textures repeatedly ended up on 98.0%-99.9%.

Is this the same amount as everyone else? Or is the amount needed 325 or even 330 by other players? If that is the case then the amount needed for 100% guaranteed varies with skill.

After doing some more research I'll post my results.

----

Oh, and since the difference in result for coloring as of today only is visual I had to take advantage of technology to draw my conclusions. Hence the Photoshoping.

Also it's hard to motivate the cost of 100 extra cans to improve result from 98% to 100%. Let me explain. :)

Uncolored, or totally failed result could be considered being medium grey (127,127,127) or #7F7F7F in hex. So a 0% result would end up in this grey color. For black (which is the hardest color to saturate not only because of the skill level) a 100% result would have color #000000.

Considering linear interpolation between the two colors based on % result, a 98% with black would result in the color #010101 or possibly #020202. With 32 bit color depth this is not visible to the naked eye.

Let me prove it:
1. █████████
2. █████████
3. █████████
4. █████████

One could do this same kind of tests with other colors, but the difference would only be even less for colors other than white and black. I'd say nobody would be able to tell any difference between 95% and 100% result. Atleast not ingame with lighting/shading enabled.

Answer: 1: 98.4%, 2: 99.2%, 3: 95.3%, 4: 100%

Let me prove it:
1. █████████
2. █████████
3. █████████
4. █████████

One could do this same kind of tests with other colors, but the difference would only be even less for colors other than white and black. I'd say nobody would be able to tell any difference between 95% and 100% result. Atleast not ingame with lighting/shading enabled.

I see a naked lady in 1. and 3 gorillas in 4. :lolup:
Seriously, very interesting research! I would settle for 95% for sure.

I did serious tests yesterday and they were very conclusive that I do need 323 textures for 100% success guaranteed, and 322 textures repeatedly ended up on 98.0%-99.9%.

Is this the same amount as everyone else?

I know I always get 100% with 325 and never got it with 320, gonna try 323 but I think its same, will let you know tomorrow :painter:

1. █████████
2. █████████
3. █████████
4. █████████

Yeah exactly what I always say - you cant spot the difference - at least I cannot see any difference here.

yep it is indeed 323 to get 100%

322 gives 99.8% 98.9% etc but 323 gives 100% always.

Great service by a great colorer :)

Would truly suck if in the future a graphics enhancement were to make 95% look less impressive than 100%

Welcome back Sarah , hope to use your service in the future.

Bones

Naturally 100% is better than 95%, even if you cannot tell a difference. ^_^ It's all in your mind! :cool:

Thanks for the welcomes!

UPDATED!

• Lowered price on mid level coloring. My prices are now on par with other competators.
  • Added texturing, tailoring and material manufacturing services.
  • Updated descriptions

And BUMP for my new and improved (read: cheaper) services!

Daily bump!

A big thanks to all the colorful people who already utilised the benefits of my return. :painter:

Daily bump.

No Basic Pigment Enhancers, no fuzz. Just perfect high-end coloring! :painter:

Daily bump!

Choose perfection! :painter:

Daily bump!

Best colorer in Entropia at your service. :painter:

Great service - will be back again once I find some nice mix of clothes and colors ;)

Woow, what a nice servis!
C'ya in game today for a little deal :)

Peace. :wtg::wtg:

Back