MM Scammers - Take the money and run!

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
50k to whichever of the 3 assholes who stole Rep's gun returns it. You don't have to say a word, just fuck over your friends just like you are used to doing. The gun is 150k in auction so 150k/3 = 50k which is your share either way.

After his gun is returned, I'll promise to fork over the 50k. I won't say a word about it after and you can blame one of your 2 pals in this. The other one will likely believe you and then you are off the hook! Sounds simple? It is! ;)

+Rep! Nice...

very nice gesture. Hopefully they take it.

but you would loose 50K :(

Don't think i would be able to let go of 50k ...just so hard to let go, i mean each time i'd try i'd just stick to my hands :D

+rep for guts

The People's Champ has spoken.

very nice gesture man
I just hope it ends up getting sorted out :S
+rep for the gesture

50k is a lot, and you're a hell of a person for putting this deal out there. HUGE +rep for you (5 points, but it's the thought that counts) ;)

Nice move Star, thats a gutsy move and althou im afraid that theyl not do it, its worth the try.

Why don't you just buy the gun back yourself and give it to Rep, or even beter you can hand rep those 150k and he can buy the MM off the auction himself.

For the 2-4 people involved, keep in mind that the others in your group could be considering the proposition. Perhaps you should beat them to it. ;)

Why don't you just buy the gun back yourself and give it to Rep, or even beter you can hand rep those 150k and he can buy the MM off the auction himself.

Good idea!! Why don't you do it Mr Fresh? :scratch2:

50k PED is maybe the best offer ever these get for an unsellable gun

good_bad_ugly_1.jpg

A mexican stand off!

Whoever draws first, I hope Rep gets his gun back. Nice initiative! :thumbup:

Im in no ways finicially flush but even if i was i would never give those scum anything.

Just opens the door for other devious bastards to think they could do the same. It is amazing what scum will do for 5k dollars each... karmas a bitch.

edit: Just shows the two sides of human nature though for what you are offering, Spin rep has some good mates it seems.

Last edited:
What an amazing offer. Insane. + rep to you... hopefully karma pays you back in the near future :thumbup:

50k to whichever of the 3 assholes who stole Rep's gun returns it. You don't have to say a word, just fuck over your friends just like you are used to doing. The gun is 150k in auction so 150k/3 = 50k which is your share either way.

After his gun is returned, I'll promise to fork over the 50k. I won't say a word about it after and you can blame one of your 2 pals in this. The other one will likely believe you and then you are off the hook! Sounds simple? It is! ;)

Too bad it's a scam :laugh: but nice try ;)

Hey, it's worth a shot, right? Take the deal, assholes.

x

Outstanding Star! I hope this will get sort out soon.

How did he get scammed? What gun? who did it? What's going on? I mean what did i miss..:confused:

A class act Star well done I hope they take the deal.

How did he get scammed? What gun? who did it? What's going on? I mean what did i miss..:confused:

It's a rather interesting story from what I have heard over the last several months, but details can not be discussed here because of rules.

google entropialaw and you may find more info. A post in Nov 2009 on his blog has a lot of detail

It's a rather interesting story from what I have heard over the last several months, but details can not be discussed here because of rules.

google entropialaw and you may find more info. A post in Nov 2009 on his blog has a lot of detail

Thanks for that I will do just that and get myself up to date ;)

Interesting idea. Why hasn't MA investigated this and frozen their accounts until the RL legal matters have been sorted? What more these individuals are now marked, their playing time must suck. They must hide from every green dot on radar. Playing can be quite miserable if someone is firing rockets at you continuously :)
I think I read that this is a test case now.
Also surely MA can review Reps account and see that he didn't receive any money for the MM and reimburse him for this losses at current MU.
Maybe Hanne can give an official statement from MA on the issue?
Curious Bjorn

Why hasn't MA investigated this and frozen their accounts until the RL legal matters have been sorted?

If my understanding is correct, then a verbal (written via chat and/or phone) agreement was made and a legal trade in game occurred. Illegal PED was not exchanged and a willful item trade from one avatar to another was made. One party decided not to keep his end of the bargin, but this is no longer a Mindark issue, it's a real world legal issue at this point.

Great offer !!

But: The only person having access to the MM atm is the one who has put it in auction.....

So this offer will be a gesture only. A great one, but a gesture.

It's just bullshit that the EU community have to resort to such matters (very noble gesture of you btw Star) only to have MA sit on their fucking hands and watch this scam unfold.

Absolutely pathetic MA...Pull your finger out and get with the program!

:mad:

Great offer !!

But: The only person having access to the MM atm is the one who has put it in auction.....

So this offer will be a gesture only. A great one, but a gesture.

u speak my mind,tho miracles can happen i believe

I hereby change the phrase "Do the right thing" to "Do the Star thing" :laugh:

Good guesture +rep :)

Back