Censorship yes or no ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juicy001

Stalker
Society
Fresh & Funky
Juicy Fruit Monster
BooBgirl Juicy WeT is gone forever :mad: !!!

Ya u see right , u wont see that name again ...

i got locked and have to change it :mad: --> here the mail

Hi,

We have received reports from other participants about the name you have chosen for your avatar. Please contact us by sending in a support case. We have locked your account now but if you give us a suggestion for a new more neutral name for your avatar we will unlock it again.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

i dont get it , i can show my nipples and others got a name like vagi... , uhm wait not even sure we got free speach here :confused: but iv seen lots more dirty names ... maybe i report now any too :scratch2:

first boorum and now this ? I dont get it , this game is for adults . i had to change now, but its so silly after 5 years , kinda late or not :scratch2:

MA should better work on the missing stuff like Pet´s and mindforce ...
we should start a petiton maybe , i used to like free speech and some dirty humor ... and damn boorum was with 3 legs much more fun to look at. if this carry on, we end with a clean world without much fun... what do u think ? was my name that bad ? and isint it silly after 5 years ? and hell who reported my name ? ...

fee free to leave comment´s

your J... ahh no clue who i am now , getting a crisis :mad:

Last edited:
lol :D

5 years, thats a bit long yeah..
Maybe just leave the boob away, and then its ok ?

Tell support to stick it.

This is a 18+ Universe.

How is this offensive anyway.

The boob part?

I say fight for this name since it's if anything a bit immature, but certainly not offensive.

Else make them change boob with steak.
Ah wait offensive to vegetarians and vegans.

MA didnt told me wich part bother mister unknown :(

i wonder how long were able to show your nipples :scratch2: and still wondering why ppl complain :scratch2: its a kids game :scratch2: kids deposit lots like us adults:scratch2:
one day we got to hide any skin , and watch any our words ? wow though its a free world , and that ppl ca take some fun ... :rolleyes:

Most ppl wouldn't take offense to the name (myself includded), but obviously ppl have complained about it..
You're not the first and certainly won't be the last as there are too many "goodie goodie's" around who want this and RL to be a 'perfect world'.. Sucks but not much we can really do about these type of folk :mad:

Strange they lock your account after 5 years. When you create your account then is the time to let you know if it's ok or not.

Indeed it's a bit sexual tinted name, but so what we are all 18 or above, or aren't we ?

Tell support to stick it.

This is a 18+ Universe.

How is this offensive anyway.

The boob part?

I say fight for this name since it's if anything a bit immature, but certainly not offensive.

Else make them change boob with steak.
Ah wait offensive to vegetarians and vegans.

lol ya i though about fighting too ... but also wanne log in again soon :mad:

so i though i complain here , and show its atleast not done for me

Strange they lock your account after 5 years. When you create your account then is the time to let you know if it's ok or not.

Indeed it's a bit sexual tinted name, but so what we are all 18 or above, or aren't we ?

ahh some sems 12 yr´s old , i will report any with funny and sexual name now too ! prepare and hide if u got one :rolleyes:

Hallo,

Jesus this game is turning in to W.().W.

regards.
Lana

Well I like boobs and I like the name. Kids at school know more swear words than me. I'm not one for censorship, I guess it's how far they take these things. But dont let it get ya down, manipulate the name i guess gl I wonder if they allow garganchewem. All the breast :silly2:

ahh some sems 12 yr´s old , i will report any with funny and sexual name now too ! prepare and hide if u got one :rolleyes:

And there I was thinking your ava name was made by a 12 year old :rolleyes:

I support all of the above suggested and support this thread too, with bumps of my own :D. I don't mind wat your avatar name is as long as u don't steal stuff from ppl I'm fine with it..

Did lamia majora pechunter change her name? I thought she was labia b4 mayeb I got that wrong? Just inquisitive :cool:

Yeah something half the worlds population have is sooo offensive. Lame MA. And to the person reported this, are u offended by your own mother too, she gots boobs u know. This have to be the most ridiculas thing ive seen in my 2,5+ years here.

Posted via Mobile Device

18 or not, boorums and feffs had horse cocks and everything was allright. Boobs is indeed manytimes worst, ohhh and in written form... shame!!!!

MA have hired some priests it seems.

I believe most of adults would be on your side, except if there aren't any 60yr old who "nearly got heart attack at this offensive name"

I say, BS!!! :bs: Fight for your name.
This game is for adults and for kids which parents allow them play (I wonder....if most of those just don't see it easier to check the box themselves)

Many of us have fancy names, just like my middle name is GodKiller, and some catholics could find that offensive, so what? I'm an atheist and I chose that nick just for fun, not to display anything towards the believing society :)

Good luck with your case, you played with the name for 5 years, you should fight to play with it even longer. ;)

yea get a life gamemakers people have body parts be proud of them and names is individuality

there is someone running arround with something sounding like kinda ....... uhm don`t know if I can say this in here but worth a try........ "bin laden" but turned in another lookin name.......

then kinda this names should be forbidden too pls :)

Ive seen many team names with f word and !!!! and stuff in that many might find offensive but its clearly allowed :(

18 or not, boorums and feffs had horse cocks and everything was allright. Boobs is indeed manytimes worst, ohhh and in written form... shame!!!!

MA have hired some priests it seems.

feffs had horse co... too :D? though more they got small wiender :rolleyes:

and damn i will send MA this link and point at the amout of ppl that mind censor chip . maybe we should do a petition about free speech and censor chip anyway ? before it goes to far ?

U could base ur case on Darth skippie boobie name had to say that sry skippie oops i made a boobie. So by definition Boobgirl could be as in "boobie" a mistake. Juicy well i see np there and wet well np

hahahha proably a new support dude has started to work at MA hehehe

well i send already last nite a new suggestion , one that allows me to keep juicy atleast ^^

but sucks , they wrote me that its changed and i can log in ... but still locked :(
only good thing this safe me money ... no need to depo till i can log :rolleyes:

i wonder realy who get more bothered ? some fool that read my name once , or me now ?

ohh and btw i did send like 100 support cases in the 5 years ... none ever complained from support at that time

Well I find th word r a pe much more offensive in team naming. Some people have had misfortune or friends affected by that irl. :(

1. Age Requirements
If You are under the age of 18 please note -
To qualify as an Entropia Universe Participant, You must be at least 18 years old. If You are not 18 years old but You are at least 13 years old, You may still apply for an Entropia Universe Account, but only with approval of Your parent or guardian.

There are LOTS of players below the age of 18. It is not against the ToU to be under 18.

Also, often a player's avatar makes the news. If a player with a immature name gets an incredible loot and its covered by the news - how would that look on FPC?

If you're not creative enough to make a name without using immature sexually related words then you should find a small room, a box of tissues, and some pr0n to keep you busy.

I think tho almost anything or any name can be offensive it depends how u look at it

If you're not creative enough to make a name without using immature sexually related words then you should find a small room, a box of tissues, and some pr0n to keep you busy.

Have to agree

Well I think your name is clever because you can look at it in different ways and in different context so in my opinion its passable I guess MA have the upper hand

Back