Morally offensive material (with poll)

Which do you think is the most morally objectionable:

• Total voters

Ilga Beck

Guardian
Society
Federation of Free Wanderers
Ilga Beck (Beck)
Hello EFers. I have been largely inactive but quietly lurking on this forum for a considerable time. I haven't felt the need to add to the discussion here for quite a while. However, the recent banning of a long-lived avatar from EU on purely moral grounds is something that I cannot let pass without adding at least a little fuel to the fire. So my fellow moral crusaders, I invite you to take part in the attached poll. Please think of the children (you know, all the children that inhabit EU) and carefully decide which of the following is most likely to corrupt their young and impressionable minds.

A: Anatomically correct/incorrect creatures
boorum_male.gif

B: The killing of ample breasted women for fun and prizes
kpeters.jpg

Image borrowed from Kpeters

C: Wardrobe malfunctions
wardrobemalf.gif

D: FPC mission humour
argo_mission_text.gif

E: Boobgirl Juicey WeT
boobgirl.gif

F: Questionable vegetation
trees.gif

G: None of the above. I lived a bit.

H: All of the above. And I also think police horses should wear underpants.

Please feel free to discuss your choice or any other moral concerns that you have.

EDIT....
OK, I feel the need to clarify my point of view here because I'm still getting reps for taking a moral stand against MA :saint: For anyone who isn't quite so quick on the uptake, the truth (as I point out later in the thread) is that this thread was designed to highlight the absurdity of censoring on moral grounds. I don't believe any of these things should be censored/banned. Infact, I feel very strongly against censorship in any form. Sorry to anyone who took the OP at face value. My sense of humour can be a bit subtle at times.

Last edited:
{removed}

Yeah so ???

If you see a Elephant in Africa and you see his manhood. You also go like OHHHHHHH let's cut it off ?

Come on nature is nature. If you dont like it then stay the away.Goplay WoW with big titties ELVES in robs covering lie nothing. No that's morally beter.

And ... plants that look like BALLS??oh come on .. if you see that you really need a good ..... (fill in what am thinking)

Last edited by a moderator:
should also post the pic of snarksnort. walking ass with 2 dicks :)

And the feffoids ..

And the umbras .. dot forget the umbras and .. oh oh .. me standing in a thong dancing on AHR music and and ...

should also post the pic of snarksnort. walking ass with 2 dicks :)

Gallery.aspx
2 bad no frontal pic. Wonder why hasn`t MA reintroduce this mob?:tapfinger

Hahaha, it's true! +rep. :silly:

I always though that kretlins look like walking an0r and Aurlys walking vagina ...

I always though that kretlins look like walking an0r and Aurlys walking vagina ...

true, nave noticed that. bunch of cunts those. :) proterons walk around like semen/sperm btw :)

Okay i just say it

The jumping dildos ...

Itumatrox

Yea if u wanna see sex ingame that's very very easy :) It is every were.

Im sure MA act on demand. I mean, if they get X report cases about one particular thing, they act. Old player or not, retarded decision or not, they do it, and ofc, they loose a LOT by acting like Mrs Palin.

Do you feel this stuff is offensive?

Someone narrow-minded thought the Juicy name was. Up until that point, noone at MA gave a damn about the name. Isn't that a good thing, having a self-moderating community? You act as if they were policing the game.

hey i am down for most anything. But i really enjoy realism.

Names are always a pet peave of mine. be original when naming yourself. Why name yourself "Dogshit"? Or "Boobgirl"?

I HATE censorship, but i also HATE stupid people. There is a differnce. Censorship Keeps smart people from saying the truth. Stupid people say and do stupid shit. So if they have nothing smart to say... shut them up. Where applicable ofc. like their really dumb names.. As far as keeping them from typing or saying something dumb, well they are free to say it. but when i am forced to type something stupid to get their attention. well i dont want to.

But just know. i dont know this boob person. but judging from the idiotic name. i really not interested.

This from the company that makes available for female avatars underwear that leaves very little to the imagination and also ridiculous, impractical armour that also covers almost nothing (Hermes and Spartacus F).

Not that I actually object to either, but the hypocrisy is annoying.

This from the company that makes available for female avatars underwear that leaves very little to the imagination and also ridiculous, impractical armour that also covers almost nothing (Hermes and Spartacus F).

Not that I actually object to either, but the hypocrisy is annoying.

yeah but it is kinda nice.

But thats game controled. player names are made from people. I like realistic. a bad name isnt realistic it is annoying.

Ah you moral guards suck big time!

The game is 18+ and all younger players need parental permission.

If you feel that content, names or any other thing have bad influence on your kids, don´t allow them to play this game.

End of Story!

I think in a universe you need to be 18+ to join there should be no censoring at all!

Goni, I don't actually agree with you. I think that some things should get censored, but terms related to normal sexual activity are not among them. (I might feel a bit uncomfortable about stuff related to extreme S&M, for example.)

I would be very unhappy, however, if someone started a society called something like Islamic Jihad or Waffen SS or created an avatar called Adolf Hitler - as examples.

Goni, I don't actually agree with you. I think that some things should get censored, but terms related to normal sexual activity are not among them. (I might feel a bit uncomfortable about stuff related to extreme S&M, for example.)

I would be very unhappy, however, if someone started a society called something like Islamic Jihad or Waffen SS or created an avatar called Adolf Hitler - as examples.

Tho they exampe you mentoined are hatefull against a group of ppl which we dont want in a game.

But Plants that could be viewedas a dick or a creaure that might be a dancing dildo... not a similair. And a avatar calling him/herself Boobgirl ... i cant see the problem there.

The actually beating of woman in a game to earn money .. well that's why it's 18+ and we know in RL that it wont work that way (i tried i didnt)

So, I guess that soon, aurly and kretlin will roam in full Burka (L).

Hehe fun poll :)

Voted: "None of the above. I've lived a bit"

even with those names I don´t have any problem.

it would be awsome to get the message: Gloria GoNi Nicestyle killed Adolf Hitler using a whatever weapon.

And if Waffen SS wants to claim an LA in landgrab, I would stand there and fight them of the claim!!!

If someone wants to play evil let him play evil.

If someone wants to name his avatar Satan and wants to become most evil PKer ingame, damn let him be Evil Satan !

I played strategic games, that simulate the WW2 and yes I played allied forces as well as nazi forces. Just a damn wargame! And it refelcts a little bit what happend in our history.

Banning names like Adolf Hitler or Josef Stalin, doesn´t make this dark period of worlds history unhappen.
Every time you read these names this dark period will come back into your mind, and that is much better than trying to wipe it out of our minds.

Don´t forget what happened, learn from it! And help that it never will happen again!

btw
Adolf is very comon name in german, and it was hundrets of years bevor Adolf Hitler was born!
Same must be said about Hitler, what was a common name long bevor Adolf Hitler was born, too.

All those that have been named Adolf or Hitler are not responsible for what this one person did!
Imho there is no need to change your name, because someone who coincidently got the same name, committed the worst warcrime mankind has ever seen.

So let them Adolf´s and Hitler´s alone!
Thats not the persons who comitted these crimes!
This criminal most likely is dead long time, although his corpse never could be found, and his suicide may be just a rumor.

Questions of ethics and moral come up with important decisions and the responisbilities that come along with them. Seen from a global point of view, those are rather subjective, at best they mirror the ethical standards of the country or society you live in. But usually they simply depend on your own point of view, even if it is adopted from your environment. This goes for the good and bad examples we have here and its simply impossible to find an objective answer to this. What i might find funny, somebody else might find simply ridiculous. What i can see shallow-brained others might see with its deeper meaning and consequences. Things that are "folksy" for me, can be outright critical to somebody from another social background, and you dont have to fly over an ocean to find that conflict, you usually can find it next door somewhere.

So you can do one of two things: You can stand up and fight "the evil in the world", or you can stay neutral and ignore or tolerate what would usually offend you (or your society). Of course there is a third option to fight "for the evil in the world" but usually you get expeled for this, since your decisions do not come along with "the propper responsibilities".

Juicy wet boobs or not, this is here the question. Well uhm, seen from my side there is nothing wrong with it :silly2: And i can not see how it harms. If sex is a pain in the ass youre doing it wrong!

Just for the record ... I'm not a prude by any means, nor am I easily shocked, and believe in freedom of speech which comes with personal responsibility (don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about :D), BUT ... for FPC to use the following dialogue in this mission content was something totally unexpected, and I might say surprising ...

D: FPC mission humour
argo_mission_text.gif

Thing is ... I can pass off the perverted humor of coders who feel the need to slip in obvious sexual-related content, but to encourage players to think of people they really hate, and would like to put down for good ... and then go a step further and use a mother and father as an example ... that's a bit much in my book ... adults or not. I realize that morality is subjective and personal, but how many of you would actually think of your mother and father in a scenario like this?

Also ... with regard to anatomical correctness ... let's get real, ok ... because Boorum are a result of someone's creativity, and while they may have a likeness to humans because of design, the size of the Boorum's dick is in no way anatomically correct and we all know that. It was a distortion, and cannot be likened to anything average in real life if we're talking about humans and we know that too. If that were the case, then the twinkie dick on the Feffoid would have looked different, right? :D

*those coders need to get out more* :laugh:

...cut...(sorry :silly:)

then the twinkie dick on the Feffoid would have looked different, right? :D

No wonder I never noticed their little things and didn't notice the difference when it was removed.

But, about feffoids, what about their dark G-String line down their 'crack' and across the back half of their waist. :rolleyes:

It was a team hunt and we were making fun of them and I accidentally noticed and brought up it's weird line in chat. :laugh:

No wonder I never noticed their little things and didn't notice the difference when it was removed.

But, about feffoids, what about their dark G-String line down their 'crack' and across the back half of their waist. :rolleyes:

It was a team hunt and we were making fun of them and I accidentally noticed and brought up it's weird line in chat. :laugh:

I never noticed that ... probably because I wasn't in a team shooting them from behind, and ... (as much as I liked hunting Feffs) after their ding dongs were introduced, I just got tired of seeing their stuff as they fell back :rolleyes: ... so I stopped and found other interests. :D

FPC text is indeed way off line .
Those saying something like it is all in the eye of the beholder should get a hold on themselves.
I'm not surprised with the current educational issues and mental diseases of the century since we are seemingly unable to respect the future of our kids. We have grown way too indifferent, way too self-centered . This is not about what YOU think of it from YOUR perspective.
This is about willingly planting twisted ideas and content. Isn't it enough that you get to interact in-game with all of the human archetypes ? I, for one, would like to see some parental features implemented . Such as passwords on parental filters would be.

Also ... with regard to anatomical correctness ... let's get real, ok ... because Boorum are a result of someone's creativity, and while they may have a likeness to humans because of design, the size of the Boorum's dick is in no way anatomically correct and we all know that. It was a distortion, and cannot be likened to anything average in real life if we're talking about humans and we know that too. If that were the case, then the twinkie dick on the Feffoid would have looked different, right? :D

*those coders need to get out more* :laugh:

Are you making racist comments here ? jk :laugh: What about some specific ethnic types of black people with extremely large dicks? There are tribes in africa and those of african acenstry that tie their dick to the leg with a rope so it won`t wander off and have special garments for dick protection, all XL size ofc. So in my book size of boorum dick is very anatomically correct :laugh: Depends if we`re talking white ppl only or other racial groups. I don`t see why we should take only white people as the standard reference point here.

Back