--Tax Man Reloaded-- Round 3

GG all; it was an incredible end

Now that the official 24 hours have passed some comments :

Last weeks I was busy with all the iron missions and atrox is one of my favorites. I spent my time on the small ones near Ithaca, but wanted a chance on more globals so I went to LA40. After realizing that an event was going on there, I jumped into it, but rather late :D
Last week I went on holiday to France and had actually given up on winning.
When I came back I saw that Gunsy made the mistake on going on holidays too :) (to CP). That triggered me to continue my quest.
On Sunday evening I was lucky with the 90 minutes event and thought that I had taken the lead.
Waking up on Monday morning however I noticed that Gunsy had taken up the fight and was already gathering globals from very early in the morning.
Nothing could stop my competetive attitude from then on and I spent another XT on hunting that whole day :)
It was a great fight guys and congratulations to the other winners

gratz to the winners !! :D

Congratz PM, Great last few days, I have to admit my noob self just cant compete with your firepower just yet, but it was a blast. Oh, and I will continue to try though lol.

:yay:Congratulations to our winners!!:yay:

Highest Global Count:
Petrus PM Molinos 10% of Taxes!!

Single Highest Loot:
Gionni Gunsy Novembri 5% of Taxes!!

2nd Highest Global Count:
Gionni Gunsy Novembri 3% of Taxes!!

3rd Highest Global Count:
Ulla Jamira Braun 2% of Taxes!!

Enjoy watching the globals as your prize builds over the next month!!

Thanks again to everyone who participated and hope to see you next month in The Tax Man Cometh!!

Gratz to all winners!!

and uhm PM....what a way to come back from vacation....

For some time you left Gio in the actual impression he he could win this thing again, but you clearly overrun him with a short and furious blast.

Gratz a lot to as well Gio an,d Pm to achieve greatness, both in their own category. ;)

Yo ... congratz to both other victors! Really an impressive finnish I must say.

... although ...

if I had posted all my globs properly ... would have been enough to outscore Gunsy at least ;)

Okay, fair play. Nice race. I loved it!

I will be off from now on and won't compete again until MA|FPC will give back my face tribal to me. It's my brand label. And I won't give them a single PEC until it is back. Meanwhile seven months of waiting for it. That's too much!

See you later folks ... or maybe never ... have fun!

Ulla

... although ...

if I had posted all my globs properly ... would have been enough to outscore Gunsy at least ;)

I will be off from now on and won't compete again until MA|FPC will give back my face tribal to me. It's my brand label. And I won't give them a single PEC until it is back. Meanwhile seven months of waiting for it. That's too much!

Ulla

Be sure to check back in the beginning of July for your winnings :D

Enjoy your vacation from Entropia!!

... although ...

Ulla

Pity to hear that.
I hope you'll be getting it back soon.
Enjoy the vacation indeed.

Be sure to check back in the beginning of July for your winnings :D

Enjoy your vacation from Entropia!!

I will pop up now and than ... at least as long as WoF is running. Or to meet some friends. I won't pay anymore money for it. But I will ask for all money I can get. :D

Back