--Tax Man Reloaded-- Round 3

And en passant ...

1 Agility :yay:

lol ... I have fun here :cool:

ooops 19! :) OMG I didn't post 24 globals correct!
Dress up warmly boys :D

Last edited:
Thank you! There is another small problem on the brink ... hope to solve it while running this event:

:D:D:D

Ok ok ok...you're playing on a higher echelon than me...I get it! :p

Congrats again Jamira. Heres 6 more to bring my total to 21. Time to go do some Molisk and Merps missions to better my Melee skills. I wanna be like Jamira :yay::

Gratz everyone, Half way through the month !!!

Leader Board updated

daily globals

Hey Petrus PM, What is that program that you are using that is above your ap in your screen shots?

Hey Petrus PM, What is that program that you are using that is above your ap in your screen shots?

Gio, that looks like the ESG2.0.
(the one with the team loot tracker that I use in our soc hunts)

I was trying to use it, but it dropped my fps (frame rate/sec) with more than 50%. I have to investigate the cause

leader board updated

Ahhhrg! Today's Suuupahhh Gallery:

Okay, that's it. :rolleyes: Pfff!

But this nice little one also:
2010.05.15_007.jpg

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Gratz everyone, welcome to the competition stryker :)

Leader board updated

Sort of a busy morning today. Here is #22 - #31:

Hi stryker....

Last edited:
Sort of a busy morning today. Here is #22 - #31:

LOL Gunsy! Nice post ;)

Here comes my list of all the globals from today:

Seriously ... that's no longer fun for me. Money is out, Gunsy gets 10 while I get 1, Stryker and PM are in now :rolleyes:

But I've learned to post each f*****g global ... so I will stay in here :cool:

Well maybe tomorrow morning Gunsy's ped card drains while yours fills Jamira ;)

Gratz both of ya

leader board updated

Just a suggestion ...

OLA 2 seems not to be the one were this competition is taking place. Most screenies I saw are from LA 40.

I was at OLA 2 sometimes when maturity was lower than the maturity at LA 40. But now with same maturity I prefer LA 40. Could be an idea to lower maturity again and open the event for lower skilled people ... dunno ... LA 40 for Gunsy, Ghostknife, PM, Stryker and me :ahh: and OLA 2 for a bunch of people in Gremlin/Rascal etc.

What do you think? The highest loot option with 5% prize is open to everyone, isn't it? And the number of globals is independant to loot and maturity. Just my two PEC ...

Just a suggestion ...

OLA 2 seems not to be the one were this competition is taking place. Most screenies I saw are from LA 40.

I was at OLA 2 sometimes when maturity was lower than the maturity at LA 40. But now with same maturity I prefer LA 40. Could be an idea to lower maturity again and open the event for lower skilled people ... dunno ... LA 40 for Gunsy, Ghostknife, PM, Stryker and me :ahh: and OLA 2 for a bunch of people in Gremlin/Rascal etc.

What do you think? The highest loot option with 5% prize is open to everyone, isn't it? And the number of globals is independant to loot and maturity. Just my two PEC ...

I really appreciate your input, It's nice to have people like yourself in my events that have idea's to contribute. The scenario you've presented has some good points but next month Tax Man will be back to just OLA2 as "The Tax Man Cometh Round 5"

Happy Hunting!!!

Leader board updated

Last edited:
Too much rl interrupts :)

leader board upated :D

Back