Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

hé hé hé ... Hugh ... yes ... last time ... it took 3 days and we were 4 regular noobs to look everywhere following the hunters to increase our life esperancy... lol

I'm on the run tonight ;)

Hope to be lucky in a place I've been lucky in the past

Come on Noobs !!! We can increase our evade skills and our courage :yay:

Corto :wtg:

PS : and athletics as well lol

Re PS : and anatomy, analysis and first aid as well while using the vivo

Re Re PS : There are (too) many droids near the cliffs :(

Re Re Re PS : found nothing tonight... Good luck everyone !

Last edited:
ok ok I was just a little discouraged you guys have given me new hope. (heads back to hunt and gain more evade) :yay:

Just woke up, back to search :D

Btw, im searching the bridge LOS already :yay:

Whew tried searching in line of sight on one side of the bridge. Pretty sure I covered it well, so on to the next side I hope!

where is this bridge??

Searched for most of the day on the West side of the bridge - all in line of site, mostly at bridge level and a few hill tops and nothing... i must have stood on it and burried it into the sand.

East side is next and then the mountain tops...

Searched for most of the day on the West side of the bridge - all in line of site, mostly at bridge level and a few hill tops and nothing... i must have stood on it and burried it into the sand.

East side is next and then the mountain tops...

Clue time, I think a few are getting a little lost,

west of jurra tp, south of outpost, not in the mountains

Clue :

No further north than 71300

:)

Global View

I know... it is not in the mountains... but I feel that the ticket is somewhere in front of me :cool:

Beneath my feet... hundreds of meter... The wind blows my face... and what if it was blowing the ticket to me... :laugh:

Corto

PS : long run to come up there safely from the south :wtg:

I know... it is not in the mountains... but I feel that the ticket is somewhere in front of me :cool:

Beneath my feet... hundreds of meter... The wind blows my face... and what if it was blowing the ticket to me... :laugh:

Corto

PS : long run to come up there safely from the south :wtg:

Yep - i can see it from here :)

Thanks for the clue hugh ;)

But I don't see it... and the trox love me so much that they always want to join the quest.

By the way, I'm off for tonight...

Corto

PS : Come on people ! Come and find it !

I think i know were its at i just can't make it over there. :(

so here is my attempt of finding the second lost ticket:
after browsing EF while swunting, I came across this event, sponsored Lady Nadie Hawke, I was like wow.... No one found the second one yet? So I grabbed my Chinese friend Rabit (who lacks English skill real bad), and took our opalo with us, thinking we are uber enough to take those trox down.... reality is... we are noobs.... who are we kidding? 2 Opalo vs trox....

So we ran into Seth and Atun, who kindly showed us where the bridge was, I was like "JACKPOT" now there's no way we can't find it now.

pfff.... trox trox trox... so many we cant kill.... So Atun put his Gremlin on, me and my chinese friend put our special swunt armor (pixie +5A) on and starts pulling, only to notice Seth got no armor.... :/ So I entrusted my set of Ghost (M) to him and we starts pulling:

pulling_trox.jpg

pull and pull and more pulling, we will never be able to pull them all, but we pull enough to start searching. Never mind... we need real fire power, so I called up my soc m8 (Manticore is the soc), and Roscoe Dude Gentry with his KH400, we are clearing ourselves a path. While doing so, this happened:

ticket.jpg

w00t? I didn't loot the ticket?? where is the ticket?...
There's no other option but to hit the "WALK" button.... walk.. so slooooow..... and then in a distance, I FOUND.... fruit... stones.... fruit.... more stone.... more fruit..... (no dung phew....)

Eventually, the journey have to cut short due to RL :*(

WHERE IS THE TICKET?! Help huge to find it :D

Oh nice Shana-tan! Grats on the global! Yep, been there past few nights for a couple hours each time. I think someone maybe picked it up that doesn't know about the event?

-Seth

thx seth ;)
you can trust Seth for sure xD
lend him a set of Ghost, which he could easier run away with a forget about the 100PED prize ticket, but he didnt ;)

not sure what would happen if i lend him my MM SGA tho....

Ticket still there, so I am told by somebody who wants to remain anonymous :)

thx seth ;)
you can trust Seth for sure xD
lend him a set of Ghost, which he could easier run away with a forget about the 100PED prize ticket, but he didnt ;)

not sure what would happen if i lend him my MM SGA tho....

Glad I could help out and was nice to see the swirlies. Was hoping that one of those Trox ate the ticket whilst grazing and the bastard coughed it up with the other loot :).

Nice event Hugh . Glad to see new players exploring dieing and skilling.

Gratz and +rep to you

Last edited:
is it 1st person line of sight?

is all graphics on highest setting?

Can you say if it is in the TP range of Jurra or the outpost to the west?

I said earlier that it is no further north than 71300, and corto uploaded a picture looking down on the spot which is south of the outpost, so not near the tp , but nearer the mountain range to the west. I will be killing the trox in the area for the next hour or so, if that helps ;)

...Some Days After...

Fruits and stones but no "white pixel" :p then from nowhere corto was passing by and i moved the camera to look him , and whats that on the floor ...

and i think i know why noone find it before :p because all look from upside and how ya will find a thing like this ...

Obs: the Screenshot was taken after the finding :p (i cant let them take my PRECIOUS!!! ) hehe

Thanks to All hunters who helped us NOOBS on OP of JURRA :)
Especial thanks to Esmerelda Esme Kalanza who helped me for 2 days ;) and Hugh that was supporting his competidors :D

Looks like Hugh got sensible with all this complaining :p and will do a easier ticket event this time and looks like will have some armor like a bonus :) who will complain now :D not me for sure hehe

Last edited:
great event, I was looking at the wrong place completely....
I thought "line of sight" of the bridge meaning where you can see the bridge before it disappears (in terms of graphics) but it actually meant where you can still see where it was suppose to be :( :( :cry::cry:

Well done TecnOMaguS !!!

... and I remember that you were standing next to that bush 10 minute before and then you came back to it, while I was trying (unluckily) to search in the same bush... lol

Thanks Hugh, that was a great hidding.

Thanks Nadie for sponsoring the Lost Event Ticket. It makes us run a lot :)

Corto

...Some Days After...

Fruits and stones but no "white pixel" :p then from nowhere corto was passing by and i moved the camera to look him , and whats that on the floor ...

and i think i know why noone find it before :p because all look from upside and how ya will find a thing like this ...

Obs: the Screenshot was taken after the finding :p (i cant let them take my PRECIOUS!!! ) hehe

Looks like Hugh got sensible with all this complaining :p and will do a easier ticket event this time and looks like will have some armor like a bonus :) who will complain now :D not me for sure hehe

Big Gratz to Tecno again, you are getting good at this :)

Next event will be announced in a couple of hours - stay tuned in Original Post :)

for LOS of the bridge i understand that was the view from the bridge and if i remmember if ya at the bridge ya can see all that area :) so my mind dont got that tip :\

Wow was on that bush ? i was afk a bit hehe dont see was there and ya looked there too ? :D Double WOW huahuahuau and i need thanks to ya Corto to make me move my camera ;)

Edit: Getting "good" o.0 Dont think so i would say getting "Lucky" :D

Last edited:
Event 3 - To be announced at 20:00 MA Time - Update will be in Original Post :)

grats on finding it! Glad someone finally did!

-Seth

Hi Guys,

When the Frescoquda were created by Deathifier I was on the first ever hunt for them, Deathifier gave me an extra ticket for a friend but unfortunately he couldn't make it for the hunt. Since then i have run around with a spare ticket in my pocket.

I seem to be very careless lately and keep losing it.

I will give 100 ped to the person who finds it and returns it to me, with the co-ordinates of where they found it.

Happy Hunting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Event 1 - Sponsored by Harry Bond Hole from Mjau Society.

Place Lost - Nea's Place - UPDATE - Moved to Memorial Island

Reward - 100 ped

Winner - TecnOMaguS

Event 2 - Sponsored by Lady Nadie Hawke from Universe United Society.

Place Lost - West of Jurra TP

Reward - 100 ped

Winner - TecnOMaguS

Event 3 - Sponsored by Ron Danton Thetin - Dark Knight Squires

Place Lost - East of Memorial Island TP ( See pic )

Reward - 100 Ped + Full Pixie(M), + Pixie (F) footguards SGA

Winner -

------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------

Please +rep the current sponsor - you will find them in this link :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/event-promotion/186755-encourage-new-players.html

Event 3 - Good Luck Guys :)

Back