Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

Thanks Nadie for sponsoring the Lost Event Ticket. It makes us run a lot :)

Yw, gotta help keep you guys n' gals fit :laugh:

GL on the next one all :D

I'm still new to Entropia, but how do I get there? LOL

Just found where it would be on the map. Now I just have to make it there.

Last edited:
Hugh this LA is hugeeee. man a clue would be gd right about now. U would need a searching party of about 10 socs in a line to find this lost ticket...
Maybe up the ante 1kped prize :D?

Hugh this LA is hugeeee. man a clue would be gd right about now. U would need a searching party of about 10 socs in a line to find this lost ticket...
Maybe up the ante 1kped prize :D?

But at least there are no mobs - too early for clues mate ;)
And i can only give prizes for the amount the sponsors donate

Now isn't to early to give out a clue. :) Its later than when Rufen asked.

Last edited:
lol point taken about the prices i guess. True no mobs but its a vast landscape this one could take a while... clue or no clue...get your camping bags ready ppl.
Its gonna be a long night tonight. :)

ticket picture

Can you maybe give a picture of what the ticket looks like on the ground. I have no idea if i should be looking for something white, gold, etc... how big etc...

a picture of any ticket on the ground would be helpful, not necessarily the one that is hidden right now. Any would do.

thanks

Can you maybe give a picture of what the ticket looks like on the ground. I have no idea if i should be looking for something white, gold, etc... how big etc...

a picture of any ticket on the ground would be helpful, not necessarily the one that is hidden right now. Any would do.

thanks

Can't right now cos I have lost it, but if you look through the previous posts you will find screenshots from previous events, hope this helps, goodnight guys and good luck, hope to wake tomorrow with a find :)

3 hours and 45 mins later I finally found it! That was alot of walking! It looked like another small grayish rock and I about passed it up, but stopped and put my mouse over it and couldn't believe it. I started in the north and ran east to west moving a bit further south each time. LOL Figures it was in the clear southern end!

Thanks so much for this event! Was a nice break from sweating!

-Seth

3 hours and 45 mins later I finally found it! That was alot of walking! It looked like another small grayish rock and I about passed it up, but stopped and put my mouse over it and couldn't believe it. I started in the north and ran east to west moving a bit further south each time. LOL Figures it was in the clear southern end!

-Seth

:laugh: Woho my buddy Seth took it already guys!! & to think I was helping out, you didnt even need any help at all :D. Well done mate, now your more rich after finding those 59 Rutol rocks :laugh:. Seth's adventure continues...

~Mark~

was just about to start looking, gratz ;)

gratz to winner!

and thanks Hugh and Danton for the event, i have tried for 2 hours it was a nice break

This one was too easy :p need ask Hugh to fuck up a bit more next one :D

hehe Gratz on the "White Pixel" Seth ;)
(Looks like that now you are geared up and ready to hunt :D)

DONT FORGET TO REP+ Ron Danton Thetin
(Link to all sponsors is at the first page of the Thread)

Gratz Seth !!!

More people are participating now, that's nice !!!

Corto

-Seth

Gratz Seth , will be in touch when I get home from work, well done :)

A nice bump for a nice Event :D

I'm curious (and double checking) no skill reqs aye? :silly:

Well done seth, please PM me to arrange to meet :)

Thanks Hugh and Danton for the awesome prizes and fun scavenger hunt! Was well worth the time it took, for sure!

-Seth

Event 4 - Started - Good Luck Guys and please +rep Karak Rookie Inu for this event :)

So a new place...

Come on people ! If you don't have the Billy's Spaceship Afterworld you can easily come from swamp camp :) :) :) Just go north to the river.

And you'll revive at Billy's Spaceship Afterworld... yes there are few mobs :D

Good Luck all !

Corto

PS : Beware people !!! you can revive in an outpost situated North West of the zone... many drones and Faucervix... not easy to escape this outpost :scratch2:

Last edited:
Still lost, anybody looking for it ?

I'm wondering, if it'd be generally alright if I were to keep a small portion of ticket prize and spread the wealth with people in my soc?

I have found myself affected by low loots (my PED ran out a bit fast. :S) and I'm sure the newbs of -TAO- would appreciate a little boost?

I just don't people to be hatin' me for doing something positive for my soc (and very slightly myself).

Last edited:
I'm wondering, if it'd be generally alright if I were to keep a small portion of ticket prize and spread the wealth with people in my soc?

I have found myself affected by low loots (my PED ran out a bit fast. :S) and I'm sure the newbs of -TAO- would appreciate a little boost?

I just don't people to be hatin' me for doing something positive for my soc (and very slightly myself).

You don't make sense to me, find the ticket and you can share your winnings with whoever you want :)

I think someone got it quick, did a complete sweep and didn't find.

Back