Black screen shots in Win 7

Status

Liberty EXR-5

Prowler
Liberty Tregidio EXR-5
Ive sorted out this problem in Win7 by going into Entropia Universe/Bin 32 then right click on Entropia icon select properties and then compatibility tab and check the box which disables Desktop Composition.

Now running Entropia Tracker Client I get the lovely swirlies every time :silly2:

Good luck try this at your own risk.

Last edited:
Ah finally i found this post and after some trying ( diff language ) FINALLY it worked :))) anyone else who has troubles here, pm me and ill help u out aswell :yay::yay::yay::yay:

LOL hate to say it but some how I missed this fix.. :laugh: So I thank you for the post!! :D

A more boring solution is to inactivate windows aero themes .. but don't do it, ill go with this solution as well..

A more boring solution is to inactivate windows aero themes .. but don't do it, ill go with this solution as well..

Just a question but where abouts do you do this?? :)

You can also just use a windowed mode and alt-prtscr

Ive sorted out this problem in Win7 by going into Entropia Universe/Bin 32 then right click on Entropia icon select properties and then compatibility tab and check the box which disables Desktop Composition.

Now running Entropia Tracker Client I get the lovely swirlies every time :silly2:

Good luck try this at your own risk.

I still haven't tried this, but I suppose it works :)

Thank you! :D

I am really tired of playing in windowed mode to get some swirlies (and even got some problems with it)

You're not the only one experiencing this. It happens from tiem to time for some of us and it is really annoying.

There have been about that maybe it's a problem with windows and not EU, but as more and more people are describing this problem, I must say the is not so likely any more.

I have the same black screens sometimes, but i'm on vista, is there a fix for that to?

Edit: found the same checkbox in vista, so i ticked that, hope it works:)

Status
Back