PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Spade Lores Indigo
    Society
    Not in your Society
    Images

I am in your Market Raising your Prices!

Be prepared for a Age of Dwindling stockpiles and higher mark ups. And Yes i have the money to do it.
    I dont need no Stinkin Gold Card. I got Lifelock.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Rusty Redrock
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Drive up the price of sweat.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Spade Lores Indigo
    Society
    Not in your Society
    Images
    thats about the only market that is healthy enough to avoid my wrath.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Velikii Komby Kombinator
    Society
    CCCP
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Would it not make a lot more business sense if you actually did the buying up of excess inventory quietly so as not to raise the prices on yourself and have others front run you (potentially)?

I understand announcing it makes you seem cool and enigmatic, but a sucky business decision

And as for the funds required, guess depends on how wide you cast your net, but it may be a reasonably hefty sum that is required to corner all commodity markets, a lot more than any reasonable person would put into a game

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Spade Lores Indigo
    Society
    Not in your Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kombinator View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Would it not make a lot more business sense if you actually did the buying up of excess inventory quietly so as not to raise the prices on yourself and have others front run you (potentially)?

I understand announcing it makes you seem cool and enigmatic, but a sucky business decision

And as for the funds required, guess depends on how wide you cast your net, but it may be a reasonably hefty sum that is required to corner all commodity markets, a lot more than any reasonable person would put into a game
    You know It does make alot of sence to not say anything. But by Stating my intentions. I am playing off of the people that want to make a run at my money. And the whole process of Raising prices on myself is the process that creates a true value everyone else must adhere to. No one is going to Sell for less when they can just sell to me for more.

now telling everyone when i deside to sell back what i buy.. now thats something i should not let you guys know about.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
    Society
    NBK Rangers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kombinator View Post

or... its on purpose! Op has litttle funds left and wants other to start buying out everything so he then can sell his stock at right price. AHA!

or... he is clever enough and knew someone will notice it sooner or later so now he is double crosing us... AHA!!!!
    (joking ofc ).

Falagor

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Ricko Mojo Suave
    Society
    Freelancer
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorespade View Post
    You know It does make alot of sence to not say anything. But by Stating my intentions. I am playing off of the people that want to make a run at my money. And the whole process of Raising prices on myself is the process that creates a true value everyone else must adhere to. No one is going to Sell for less when they can just sell to me for more.

now telling everyone when i deside to sell back what i buy.. now thats something i should not let you guys know about.
    Shows how little you know of the market ingame.. Plenty sell for less when they can sell for more.. thats why we have resellers. lol The second u list at 130% another will do 129.5 and the next 129.25 and so on :P gl losing money lol

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Velikii Komby Kombinator
    Society
    CCCP
    Blog Entries
    Images

Seems quite rather convoluted logic to me, this is the kind of post I would make once I have secured the supply at low prices hoping there are suckers that will raise the price in greedy hope of quick gain In any case good luck with the project, does not make much sense to me, but hell if it makes you happy that is all that matters

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Spade Lores Indigo
    Society
    Not in your Society
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Parasiteone View Post
    Shows how little you know of the market ingame.. Plenty sell for less when they can sell for more.. thats why we have resellers. lol The second u list at 130% another will do 129.5 and the next 129.25 and so on :P gl losing money lol
    Ha! Shows how much you dont know about the market and human nature. OR how much you really know about me, my pedcard, and my intentions.

Slayer
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Teacher Capital
    Society
    Freelancer
    Images
    Be prepared for a Age of Dwindling stockpiles and higher mark ups. And Yes i have the money to do it.
    Thanks.

Page 1 of 31 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast