Where did my Egg go!? Reward offered for whoever finds it!

We the Benelux have your egg in hostage if you ever want to see it again let us win at the next WOF match Australia - Benelux. If we do not reach place 1 in our pole your egg will be fried jum jum.

Yours sincerely,

The Benelux team

The theif has been caught on video image!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I have a confession... I am the egg thief catch me if you can :monkey::tux::monkey:

We the Benelux have your egg in hostage if you ever want to see it again let us win at the next WOF match Australia - Benelux. If we do not reach place 1 in our pole your egg will be fried jum jum.

Yours sincerely,

The Benelux team

:lolup: You do realise that if we can beat you in WoF we can just kick your asses and take it by force right :laugh: And now you've gone and let the cat out of the bag too.

Not a chance Benelux, but nice try :silly2:

I went there and could not find the egg, plus it looks so much larger in your picture :D

- Deathifier

:wise: what i said: "scanner radiation isnt good for the egg!" :D

i found the egg it is in post ten she hacked my account and took the screenshot i took i just didnt get around to it yet i will take that ped now

:lolup:

The egg hatched ofc... it was a mutant chirpy.

Hey, didn't someone had a ATH lately of mutated chirpy ?

I think I have it mate!
It's sitting comfortably in a Proteron nest atm;)
But I'll log in and report incubation later as its betime:D

Security Footage of Egg Theft and Additional Rewards Offered!

Whilst the community has valiantly searched for my missing egg I have been reviewing security footage of the incident.

I am pleased to be able to share an image captured moments before the theft from camera #1, mounted on the eastern entryway.

This camera was originally pointed directly at The Egg however prior to stealing The Egg someone or something turned it to the side, presumably in attempt to prevent the theft being recorded.

Unfortunately whilst the camera detected this tampering the built-in alarm system failed, and the logs show that there were a number of other minor technical failures prior to this – one of them being in the time tracking and synchronisation system.

In addition it was discovered that camera #2, on the western entry and still facing the egg, was not operational that day.
My Egg guards, suspiciously absent at the time of the theft, report that they went indoors for the night and heard nothing beyond the crackling of the fireplace.

There has been some good news in that the colonist security and theft prevention system was and still is 100% operational, indicating that The Egg was not stolen by another colonist and that the government is not playing tricks on us.

As a result I have been able to request a trace of The Egg via the governments’ item tracking system, which should yield further information that will help locate The Egg.

As this trace may take some time I encourage the community to review the security footage - it may contain clues as to whereabouts of The Egg.

The reward of 50 PED to the first person to find the egg still stands, and an additional 10 rewards of 5 PED each will be awarded to the following 10 people to find the egg.
Note that a single colonist may only receive one reward.

If you find the egg you are encouraged to report it even if others have already done so as I would like overwhelming evidence of its location before I form a recovery team :)

Thank you for your assistance thus far.
- Deathifier

Looking for this?

I thought that as longu shadow, but...

Looking for this?

I thought that as longu shadow, but...

That is indeed The Egg!

Thank you for your assistance Caul, you receive the 50 PED reward for locating it first on these forums :)

However I need others to confirm its location - there are 10 more 5 PED rewards to verify The Eggs location!

- Deathifier

think i got a good shot!
27564-theegg.jpg

-oopsi on the coordinates on first pic

Last edited:
think i got a good shot!

erm, your kinda not supposed to have the location stamp so you dont ruin the thrill of the hunt for everyone else, you should probably shade that out :rolleyes:

That is indeed The Egg!

However I need others to confirm its location - there are 10 more 5 PED rewards to verify The Eggs location!

- Deathifier

Found it. :yay:

easy enough =P

Lol, finally managed to upload it :)

EDIT: Decided to stick to dark colours ;)

Last edited:
location confirmed!

I've found it too (with a little help ;))

Timestamps chcek them :silly2:

What took you newbies so long :laugh:

i see someone already found it, but im gonna post it anyway :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i can just confirm the location of the egg.

gratz to the first person who found it!

was that really where it was i was in there a week ago and saw some strange looking i thought it was some kinda decoration damn i need to check the forum more often

Location confirmed !

Congratulation to the first person who found it... and to the other ones of course :)

Nice event, I couldn't find but gratz to the finder.
Btw what amp and finder did u used? ;D

Reward Collection Times
People who have found The Egg may collect their rewards this weekend.

I will be online at the Treasure Island Castle Service Center frequently due to my Tiering project, and specifically at these times:

May 22nd
0500 to 0700 UTC (3-5pm Australian EST, 1-3am Eastern USA)
2200 to 2400 UTC (8am-10am May 23 Australian EST, 6pm
Eastern USA)

May 23rd
0500 UTC (3pm Australian EST, 1am Eastern USA)
1000 UTC (8pm Australian EST, 6am Eastern USA)
2000-2300 UTC (6-9am May 23 Australian EST, 4-7pm Eastern USA)

List of Reward Recipients
This is the list of Egg finders here on EntropiaForum, it should have everyones name in it up until this post so if you found The Egg and I missed you please let me know!

Caul
Dante Dante Zempelli
Buckaroo Cardamine Marduka
Michael 3J Sanders
Prs
Mystic Videl Tsunade
Sherly Shana-tan Nome
Zeca Freelancer Ralho
Rocky Addz Harley
Brdza
LeZen
BamboOo La fille du vent DragoOon