Where did my Egg go!? Reward offered for whoever finds it!

Deathifier

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zachurm Deathifier Emegen
UPDATE: Security Footage of Egg Theft released, plus additional rewards!
See https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/events/188575-where-did-my-egg-go-reward-offered-whoever-finds-4.html#post2433496

ORIGINAL Announcement
My Egg is missing!

It is believed that last Friday someone or something swapped out The Egg for a fake and took off with the real one.

I only learned about the theft when I arrived at the Australia vs. Italy match on Sunday and a fellow team member, Addz, informed me that my pretty Green Atrox Egg has been replaced by a rather small imitation decorative egg.

Worst of all this imitation egg isn’t even the right colour!

By now whoever or whatever has taken The Egg could be anywhere on Calypso.

Thus I require assistance from the community in locating my Egg and finding out who or what is responsible for taking it. The thieves will then be dealt with appropriately :)

I am offering a 50 PED reward for information on, and visual confirmation of, the location of my Egg.

The first person to post visual confirmation (a screenshot) of The Egg in this thread will receive a 50 PED reward.

NOTE: This offer is also on another community forum and a single avatar may receive at most one reward (i.e. if you post in this and the other forum thread you will only win once).

IMPORTANT: The screenshot of The Egg must clearly show your avatar name and the current date and time in the chat window.
You may obscure other details such as the balance of your PED card and the other content in your chat window.

CLUES: At present the only clue available is that whoever or whatever stole The Egg has likely gotten tired of carrying it around (The Egg is rather heavy after all) and has put it down somewhere.

Further clues may become available after I review security footage from the suspected time of theft and debrief my lazy egg guards.

In the meantime please help find my Egg!

Update: You are encouraged to post that you've found the egg even if others have already found it, I'd like overwhelming evidence of the eggs location!

- Deathifier

Last edited:
Aww... the first. - ; P

Craziest egg hunt ever! +rep if this is a real event! :)

Hope the thief was clever enough to drop it on your estate :D

Aww... the first. - ; P

Once one person posts whoever sees that can rush off to get a screenie and post, so multiple rewards is a bit tricky unless I keep all the entries private, but then you can't independantly verify who was first.

So for this event at least, it's the first.

Craziest egg hunt ever! +rep if this is a real event! :)

The Egg is out there somewhere right now.

- Deathifier

hmm...

A little late in the year for an Easter Egg Hunt, but why not?!?... ;)

scammed?? 8O

My Egg is missing!

It is believed that last Friday someone or something swapped out The Egg for a fake and took off with the real one.
Addz, informed me that my pretty Green Atrox Egg has been replaced by a rather small imitation decorative egg.

Worst of all this imitation egg isn’t even the right colour!

hmmm, I guess support ain't being much help either, eh? ;)
Well, the community will get ya sorted out, m8! sit tight, all will be right!

Ossi!

It was stolen (again) by those thieving Feffoids! :)

Finally a use has been found for the egg!

Cheers :beerchug:

Aww... the first. - ; P

Nah bro :p he clearly mentions I was the first to notice it missing :laugh: But dont look at me, I didn't take it. I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

i think its the one who is polluting TI with softleather textures :o:

Last edited:
Lets go after the omelete :D

Yo Deathifier, I have a pile of Atrox bones here, that are something special. They don't differ from other Atrox bones, but they are somewhat magical, I know they are not like the rest, I can feel the magic in them. You want to give me the 50 PED for that bones maybe, just in case no one finds the egg ?

Sorry, I had the egg for my breakfast, it is gone.

Hope this is an event, first time I see this thread.

<removed by author>

Last edited:
Yo Deathifier, I have a pile of Atrox bones here, that are something special. They don't differ from other Atrox bones, but they are somewhat magical, I know they are not like the rest, I can feel the magic in them. You want to give me the 50 PED for that bones maybe, just in case no one finds the egg ?

If nobody finds The Egg I shall considering your offer of Magic Atrox Bones as a potential replacement.

Sorry, I had the egg for my breakfast, it is gone.

Poor Egg :(

Hope this is an event, first time I see this thread.

It is an event, The Egg is out there, please help find it!

- Deathifier

Saw one near the rig, could not take a screenshot because the Atrox Queen was guarding it and killed me first :D

Green egg and :spam:

I could not, would not, on a boat.
I will not, will not, with a goat.
I will not eat them in the rain.
I will not eat them on a train.
Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them from a trox.
I will not eat them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them ANYWHERE!

I do not like
green egss
and spam!

I do not like them,
Sam-I-am.

mmmmm spam :spam:

Anyone knows if deathi got a CND apartment?
since I'm up here I might as well have a look; he might have misplaced it :D

just tell marco to give it back or give u something good NOW, no need for a thread trying to raise interest :D

where is the omelet ??

Hmm I saw it in place on Saturday.... Did you question Hurrikane?

Easy, since Easter is done, the Bells took it back to Italy :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Kinda messed up though, prolly they needed to fly through some ashclouds :D

just tell marco to give it back or give u something good NOW, no need for a thread trying to raise interest :D

Ahhh... this has little to do with whatever MA and FPC have planned, and quite a lot to do with my own event plans ;)

Hmm I saw it in place on Saturday.... Did you question Hurrikane?

Hmmm, I am still checking security footage to find the exact time it went missing.

I do believe that any would-be thief would have made the swap before the WoF crowds started arriving, as it would be rather difficult with dozens of people around.

Still it has been a few days which is more than enough time to travel anywhere on Calypso, making it difficult to narrow the search area.

- Deathifier

It was still there after the sunday wof matches, around 14:00 MA time.

People present: hurrikane, the other judges, star, PT team, FIN team, and a few others :). That's a lot of suspects :D.

A quick googling can find anything, even the egg.

egg.jpg

(sorry for the rough shop, lol)

Back