Votes: 171 75.0%

Votes: 57 25.0%

• Total voters
Society
Universal Uprising
Julie Jewels Snow
Ladder Bug
Placing items on attachments.​

Please please vote and comment on this petition. 'First Planet Company Pioneer' said ' Cool trick. however, I know it's known and that it's on the todo-list...'

Please help remove this from the to-do-list.

Reason to keep the bug:

1.)Parties in the Sky!
1.)Save claims in unreachable locations.
3.)Trading Platforms
4.)Games and more Games!
5.)Sandbox concept...
6.)The largest dance floor in the sky is currently being built above Twin City. Plans are to make it multi-tiered with plenty of room to run around in.

update:
-If you do any good art feel free to post it also!

Pictures sorted by Quality:
Figures and Smilies
'Word' !
Zychion Citadel and random scenery
Dance Floor by FalloutTrooper
Enjoying the view (I forget which port that is)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZf-EdjSEkc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
It's kind of a silly bug, but it really doesn't affect anything. You can't use it to exploit the game.

I'd rather they focus their efforts on bringing back old systems or getting new promised systems into the game before trying to fix something as insignificant to the universe as this...

But you know they won't do that... :(

RAinbow

yo this is Rainbow

and add even more ways to climb!

Yes Please keep this fun bug!!!

i do like parties in the sky...

Nice

Think it is an ok idea.. not much use for it to be abused.. and with the radio we can do a bunch of stuff with it..

D

Who Doesnt???:rolleyes: YaY Party!!!!:yay:

Thanks everyone for your quick responses.

The following is a list of everyone who won 100ped

Arcturus - Anna Ann Arcturus
Seth M Knight -
FalloutTrooper - FalloutTrooper
Blowco
LivingGod
Doorak
d12cube - Sara Creator Conner
Fishface - Alex Fishface Walton (www.atlashavenradio.com best when he is on)
hairyfatman1
DoubleWolf

Pets have been on the to-do list a little while too, I doubt this has higher priority ;)

It does not hurt anyone so why remove it.

I vote to keep it. :)

Being able to climb is essential until MA/FPC fixes the mining claim bug where your claim goes someplace you can't get to.:)

Much faster to build a stairway to your claim then to wait a week or longer for support to give you your loot.:silly2:

I vote keep it and make a tutorial on how to do it :laugh:

Posted via Mobile Device

Keep it ofc why remove something you need for mining and partying :confused:
not to mention getting good non fisheye screen shots :)

Why do people vote against the petition?

that's just wrong :confused:

Keep it! I tried it yesterday and it is a fun trick. Thanks for teaching me how to do it!

voted yes. it's a cool trick and I like the art people do with it.

yes art rules!

The game was built on sandbox concept and removing it will remove the 3d aspect of the art.

I think this is the type of ladder someone built in Twin Peaks, a while ago.
Mindark 'upgraded' the octagons and we couldn't even get in. :laugh:

If someone hadn't figured that out - the Twin ring would have gone weeks without anyone playing in it. I'm sure that is pure profit for MA - so they should be grateful ;)

If someone can stand on these and kill mobs, though - they should definitely remove it. :wise:

If someone hadn't figured that out - the Twin ring would have gone weeks without anyone playing in it. I'm sure that is pure profit for MA - so they should be grateful ;)

If someone can stand on these and kill mobs, though - they should definitely remove it. :wise:

If a mob can't reach you after x time then it switches to stuck mode till it is able to damage an avatar. So they have already fixed that.

Also if it can't reach you. You can't reach it to loot it;)

technically you could be in the sky... have people run in mob for you... be in the sky and have them in team to loot it. If you kill them within x amount of time they won't have enough time to become stuck.

I still like people rezzing stuff and climbing on it though.

Also if it can't reach you. You can't reach it to loot it;)

yea.. because we can't jump down ?! :duh: :silly2:

lol - I've never shot at a mob when it can't hit me - so I dunno.

if that can't be done - what's the harm ? :)

besides - if they're 'working on it' - it's probably like mindforce; they won't get around to it for another year. :laugh:

besides - if they're 'working on it' - it's probably like mindforce; they won't get around to it for another year. :laugh:

I was talking with FPC and they said Mindforce will be ready by the end of the month...Atleast that is their timeline.

BLP sound should be fixed soon also.

Also, a chance fishface may get a larger capacity for his museum...

...Trapping mobs is easy in some areas. I find you can trap them then attack them till it gives the message then let them hit you once, back off then kill them. Minimal damage, easy naked kills.

Which in that case means making a ladder so that the mob can't reach you is just extra work if you are trying to achieve the same effect.

technically you could be in the sky... have people run in mob for you... be in the sky and have them in team to loot it. If you kill them within x amount of time they won't have enough time to become stuck.

I still like people rezzing stuff and climbing on it though.

I had not thought of having a team member doing the looting. So yea maybe your right.

I had thought of that:D But are ppl really going to bother climing up to a hight that they can't be attacked after every kill. Your right of course but I just can't see it myself it's alot of messing about & i'm not sure ppl would bother. But what do I know :ahh::ahh:

Last edited:
I had thought of that:D But are ppl really going to bother climing up to a hight that they can't be attacked after every kill. Your right of course but I just can't see it myself it's alot of messing about & i'm not sure ppl would bother. But what do I know :ahh::ahh:

lol, agreed.

sounds alot like sweating. Alot of work with little to no value.

Back