Achievement: Top List Hunting

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
picture.php

Except from hunting a lot, notice my loot pls.

I have the lowest total loot from the top hunters. And I'm sure I'll carry on like this for many years to come without improving !

Grats Naomi, good job!

You do have the lowest total global value, however not the lowest value per global! ;) Both Leona and Alina 'beat' you there.

Without knowing how your returns have actually been, that value of loot in the right column compared to number of globals has a lot to do with what mobs you have been hunting though. You have grinded a fair share of kinda low-end mobs for the iron challenges last few weeks right? Mobs that don't hand out that big globals in general but instead a bit more often. So not that strange you have a low total loot value compared to others up there with similar number of globals. For example Skippie with just as many globals as you but 9k PED more in loot has done quite a lot of Proterons it seems, which deliver the returns in bigger globals but with far more turnover needed in between them.

Not saying or trying to convince you that you have had good loot and should be happy! Just that those lists don't come with all the facts and should be taken with a grain of salt. (And I also wanted to cheer you up a bit) ;)

picture.php

Except from hunting a lot, notice my loot pls.

I have the lowest total loot from the top hunters. And I'm sure I'll carry on like this for many years to come without improving !

Sorry but i cant agree, first 30 days its not so relevant and second u have position 6(avg.99,46) and 8 (avg.100,67) whit a lot lower avg than ursat pos 14 (106,24).

But its nice to see activity and i belive u that the loot sucks... why do u think I ... nvm.

no you dont...i do
even before checking it i knew id "beat" ya :)

1. bait KK bai 565 77,239 PEDs
2. James Jimmy Stryker 484 76,600 PEDs
3. Medea Adel Green 356 42,826 PEDs
4. Tzepelea Tzepu Geri 339 41,866 PEDs
5. Maki Zen Toki 329 150,050 PEDs
6. Stoica Alina Alina 324 32,190 PEDs
7. Qing-jao Rei Fei-tzu 291 36,032 PEDs
8. Leonarda Leona DaVinci 274 27,680 PEDs
9. ENTROPIAS MOST WANTED 253 41,653 PEDs
10. William m0000 munny 250 36,917 PEDs
11. Sloevius Sloe Termin 219 33,680 PEDs
12. Mirandax Yanda Zez 202 33,514 PEDs
13. Naomi NP Polder 200 21,392 PEDs
14. Darth Skippie Boobie 199 30,882 PEDs
15. dutch fluske mooren 197 19,084 PEDs
16. Liberty Tregidio EXR-5 195 19,129 PEDs
17. jimmy mcmarty hoffa 192 19,350 PEDs
18. Vincent Vince Amarillo 181 28,628 PEDs

gs Naomi... was up there sniffing to but it doesnt mean profit for sure...

gl

Gratz Naomi, its great to get up there high on the list. I was so happy when I made it within the Top 20 also. Great accomplishment :yay:.

smaller globals from smaller (mission) mobs.

Gratz on beeing among the best hunters :wtg:

Concerning the loot - we all know that in the long run only big loots matter. Hope you'll get your biggy soon :)

I dont understand this statement, you are the lowest ranked, and you have lowest loot. Wouldnt that be normal. Un-normal and maybe unfair would be you beeing lowest ranked and having most loot... :scratch2:

I dont understand this statement, you are the lowest ranked, and you have lowest loot. Wouldnt that be normal. Un-normal and maybe unfair would be you beeing lowest ranked and having most loot... :scratch2:

Not correct, place 11-14 of all entropia is not exactly lowest ranked. Below me on the list there are many many with higher loots...

The point is I don't seem to have a lucky ava, whatever I hunt. The last few days I've done like 4000ped ammo on feffoids, without a single global...
That has never happened, even to me !

And yes beside mission time I also hunt mulaak/spiders etc. But that does not make any difference. I tend to get very low globals, while other hunters, both lower and higher ranked, get higher globals on the same mobs.

Maybee the others above you (last 30 days) hunt a shitload more then you.
Ever compared total hunting loots of all time?
stay in top100 (30 days) for a year & then we can talk again.

Back