Team healing anyone?!?

Suu Miles

Alpha
Society
Sanctuary
Suu Miles
Moderator's note:
Regeneration Field (Area Heal)
Regeneration Field chips will heal avatars within a certain radius. If the healer is in a team, only those team members will be healed, but if the healer is not in a team everybody within the specific radius will be healed. Healing chip: Regeneration Field Chip.

Anyone tried team healing yet or rather healing in group? So far I havent figured it out how it is supposed to work :confused: I can only heal one person a time...

Did you try NOT targeting people when in team?

Second was only one person hurt at the time?

Did you try NOT targeting people when in team?

Second was only one person hurt at the time?

Not targetting didn't do anything and yeah, many were hurt a bit... or could it be you will need a different chip altogether?

as i understand u will need a special chip for that so dont think will work whit ur normal first generation chip.

Yep, not the normal heal chip. this is a new one, yet to be discovered (atleast since it was ingame last time yesterday) :)

So now we have Regeneration Chips and Regeneration Field Chips ?

Or is this just a bug ?

(and Electric and Electric Strike are different ?)

Last edited:
I suspect this group heal thing is MA's way of helping out sweaters at Neas and Swamp Camp since it'll cost less for the healers... also a sneaky little way for MA to make the healers not gain as many skills as fast without more decay costs in weapon and armor repair bills ;)

So now we have Regeneration Chips and Regeneration Field Chips ?

Or is this just a bug ?

(and Electric and Electric Strike are different ?)

The VU content list clearly states "Regeneration Field chips will heal avatars within a certain radius", therefore it is a new chip and not Regeneration Chips.

Dont know if there is a differance between Electric and Electric Strike thou.

Last edited:
Dont know if there is a differance betweenElectric and Electric Strike thou.

Think I have seen 2 different chips in auc, not tried them out yet though.

Strike chips do area damage, are slow to reload and take a lot of ME per use. Think 'slow Fireball' for the combustive ones :)

Attack chips damage single targets, reload fast and use little ME.

Reactions: Wed
These heal chips have a big issue : they cannot work remotely through an obstacle, mob or avatar :-( So you have to move, whatever the heal radius is...
Excepted for the related skills, I can't see any advantage to use a heal chip rather than a fap, as long as they will not work properly (= as they worked in old VU).

These heal chips have a big issue : they cannot work remotely through an obstacle, mob or avatar :-( So you have to move, whatever the heal radius is...

Yeah, I noticed that too, put me off instantly to heal groups at neas again.. .too annoying to run around and avoid mobs :mad:

Back