FYI: Stryder's Investment Fund - Need 10 Investors

Even though I "lost" 100 PED i think investment funds has it's place in EU. I did as usuall when playing EU, I used money I could afford to loose. I took a chance and lost the money. I have no hard feelings against anyone.

My intention with joining this fund was to show that you can trust in someone. When I first started to play people trusted me. Take for example my www.ubermag.eu thing. NeverDie gave me appartment deeds to CND without any collateral, others donated other stuff. They trusted me, and I used that trust for something good. I for sure would not like to live in a world where you don't show trust to others. I have put trust to people many times and most of the times there is no problem at all. Once and then the trust thing goes wrong and that it was shows, successfull trusting doesn't get as much space as unsuccesfull.

one major difference when ND did that you had a reputation. this fellow did not he showed up out of no where and disappeared just as fast. i just hate seeing people falling for these traps but i guess we all make our own choices.

kosmos

lol, just read the whole thread and my first thought was "oh man, when this guy have enough investors he will withdrawl it and never log in again"

when was the last time anyone saw him? :)

To be honest i think That small investment funds can actually work if the trader in question is indeed trustworthy. Problem is noone Will make à lot of money from it in the long run.

Comparing this to rrfund is kind not à good match as hè actually ran a madoff like scheme starting out with good intentions and paying for à long time untill his operation got to big and he had to start ponzing his way accros.

Anyway, if anyone wants Somers easy money just stop tting anythving with a mu.. Works vetter then these funds. Fcking iPad is horrible for longerr messages lol

lol, just read the whole thread and my first thought was "oh man, when this guy have enough investors he will withdrawl it and never log in again"

when was the last time anyone saw him? :)
LangeTobias from what I can gather he gave everyone who become an invester an item equal to the investment in terms of MV, maybe a few didnt get the collateral before he disappeared & I don't know if thats the case either. I saw him around June then again I think in July briefly but spoke by PM.

Actually he did not give everyone colec just à few folks.

This person sounds like a scammer who got me and a few other people about a year ago.

Same case, investment, trading, you get your return etc etc. Then he had a car accident and could not log in all that often, and soon it became never again.

Maybe this is the same person.

Whats scary is how outright and public these scams have become. And really, this is the ideal platform. All they need are a few cases of hopeful trust, misdirected investment and some "i wanna see if this is legit" contributions.

They make off with a fair share and simply recycle the idea again. Usually they go to lengths to build trust and rep before they scam, now you can join with no rep, no cred and no name whatsoever, make bold statements and voila, another handful of peds to take home. I read in this thread some people were impressed with his knowledge of the game, EVER HEARD OF A SERIAL SCAMMER? Come on people, the more a new noob knows of the game the longer they have played it, probably under another name. That was not something to trust but scrutinize.

We do it to ourselves, for everyone who gets scammed and learns the lessons, 2 more join to learn it as well.

This person sounds like a scammer who got me and a few other people about a year ago.

Same case, investment, trading, you get your return etc etc. Then he had a car accident and could not log in all that often, and soon it became never again.

Maybe this is the same person.

Whats scary is how outright and public these scams have become. And really, this is the ideal platform. All they need are a few cases of hopeful trust, misdirected investment and some "i wanna see if this is legit" contributions.

They make off with a fair share and simply recycle the idea again. Usually they go to lengths to build trust and rep before they scam, now you can join with no rep, no cred and no name whatsoever, make bold statements and voila, another handful of peds to take home. I read in this thread some people were impressed with his knowledge of the game, EVER HEARD OF A SERIAL SCAMMER? Come on people, the more a new noob knows of the game the longer they have played it, probably under another name. That was not something to trust but scrutinize.

We do it to ourselves, for everyone who gets scammed and learns the lessons, 2 more join to learn it as well.

I have a controversial idea, the next person who starts an investment fund thread, just ban them from the forum. Saves people who are a bit too trusting from getting ripped off by scum. We cant name 'potential scammers' on this forum so they have a free reign, by the time the damage is done, its always too late.

In fact why not just add it to the rules - "No investment funds"

Reactions: JJO
Well Ill comment I guess also :D.

First of all, as someone who has run a fund, twice now.... your 3% weekly payout is massive.... I dont know how you plan to sustain it... but maybe your on EU a lot.... I couldn't manage 2% weekly... although I dont street trade anymore and relied on more passive means which didn't pan out.....

Ive run investment funds as I said, and the reason I needed investors was because my goal was to use XXXX funds and maybe turn 3% weekly profit or more... into my pocket with a payout of 2%.... which would net me cash... I had about 1/2 of the cash for the total fund from my own pocket which allowed me to use my own funds to sustain 2% profits if I wasn't doing well... this allowed me to use 50% my own cash, and 50% other peoples cash to work towards earning 100ped per week... which would of been a total of 1% increase in funds using the total fund.

I dont know why you want to borrow so little and offer so much %.... seems odd... since I rather just invest like $50 and do it myself.

To all those that want details.... its a far request.... but mind you.... follow the risk/reward process..... If this guy is legit hes offering massive return.... so there is a fair amount of risk assosiated with it aswell as he could just run away..... but.... hes asking for such little amount of PED... that IMO its not worth asking for sooo many details... itd be more time consuming the its value.....

Play it like you would an activity in EU.... if you plan to invest treat it like a OA108 run.... chances are your fucked... but you might get lucky.

I have a controversial idea, the next person who starts an investment fund thread, just ban them from the forum. Saves people who are a bit too trusting from getting ripped off by scum. We cant name 'potential scammers' on this forum so they have a free reign, by the time the damage is done, its always too late.

In fact why not just add it to the rules - "No investment funds"

I think thats a bad idea.... Ive done 2 funds now... one somewhat successful short term.... and one slight failure very short term (of which I still paid the cash and returned all funds)... by failure I mean I didn't earn what I wanted to earn... and suspended it.

I think thats a bad idea.... Ive done 2 funds now... one somewhat successful short term.... and one slight failure very short term (of which I still paid the cash and returned all funds)... by failure I mean I didn't earn what I wanted to earn... and suspended it.

Well not all turn out to be bad I suppose, its just I see these threads on a regular basis and wonder if it'd be easier just to ban them as the ability to warn others is somewhat restricted (damage to reputation etc).

There is a much easier way through these scams - before "investing" any money ask yourself:
1. Can I afford to lose this money
2. Get a copy of the "fund" managers passport and something to prove his address.
3. Take a screenshot of the money passing.

Do all the above and they have to be brave to run off with your money.

I know this is not fool proof, but its a start.

There is a much easier way through these scams - before "investing" any money ask yourself:
1. Can I afford to lose this money
2. Get a copy of the "fund" managers passport and something to prove his address.
3. Take a screenshot of the money passing.

Do all the above and they have to be brave to run off with your money.

I know this is not fool proof, but its a start.

A few problems occur.

1. Scammers rely on a lot of people trusting them with limited funds (it's cash in their hand so if the person can afford to lose it, all the better, means they might up the initial investment with some RISKED overhead)
2. Photoshop.....
3. Who cares? (no really, MA won't return your lost cash cause you have proof of a legitemate transaction)

We should rather start with people NOT getting the mass attention to such scams here on the forum or in game. This works cause the platform allows them to reach many ears, and as i and others have stated, there are always people who can AFFORD or are WILLING to take risk and this is all the scammer needs.

I'm with mega, BAN THESE THREADS

Stryder just logged on, if anyone is still curious to see if he is active.

Wow I cant believe I read this whole Thread curious to see the outcome if any.

Last edited:
Wow I cant believe I red this whole Thread curious to see the outcome if any.

funny how some people defended him and he hasn't posted yet, despite having logged in today ;)

funny how some people defended him and he hasn't posted yet, despite having logged in today ;)
I didn't defend him, just give ppl the benefit of the doubt. But after not pm'ing me when he logged in today to even just say hi, I'm more than happy to lure some lions into his den & he was on for a good 30mins too :mad:.

Stradegist2 tried to send me an PM on this forum, but since FPC fucked up everything I can't get the message since my inbox is full (39 messages after cleaning) and I can't send since my storage is full. I recomend him to go to www.entropiaplanets.com and contact me that way instead. I will not use my precious time :D trying to clean my "storage" further. (I used to have 200 possible mails in my inbox before the move).

I didn't defend him, just give ppl the benefit of the doubt. But after not pm'ing me when he logged in today to even just say hi, I'm more than happy to lure some lions into his den & he was on for a good 30mins too :mad:.

i give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but when it comes to these "funds" i rather eat dirt than trust the fund runners.

Stradegist2 tried to send me an PM on this forum, but since FPC fucked up everything I can't get the message since my inbox is full (39 messages after cleaning) and I can't send since my storage is full. I recomend him to go to www.entropiaplanets.com and contact me that way instead. I will not use my precious time :D trying to clean my "storage" further. (I used to have 200 possible mails in my inbox before the move).

awaiting the excuse he comes up with :)

for the record i will apologize if i am wrong and he is 100% legit. i have no problem admitting when i am wrong, however i am in serious doubt that this fund won't end like most of them do, in disaster.
kosmos

i give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but when it comes to these "funds" i rather eat dirt than trust the fund runners.

awaiting the excuse he comes up with :)

for the record i will apologize if i am wrong and he is 100% legit. i have no problem admitting when i am wrong, however i am in serious doubt that this fund won't end like most of them do, in disaster.
kosmos

The problem here is that he promised 3% weekly return and that you could reinvest your weekly 3%. So even if he had the best intentions and got in to personal problems he still has promised 3% return.

In my case 100 PED now after 19 weeks should give me about 170 PED. If this is true for other investors, say 10 of us. He will now owe roughly 700 PED + invested capital, 1700 PED all in all. IMO, not that much money to pay from your own pocket to clean your reputation.;) Hopefully he hasn't blown all 1700.

The problem here is that he promised 3% weekly return and that you could reinvest your weekly 3%. So even if he had the best intentions and got in to personal problems he still has promised 3% return.

In my case 100 PED now after 19 weeks should give me about 170 PED. If this is true for other investors, say 10 of us. He will now owe roughly 700 PED + invested capital, 1700 PED all in all. IMO, not that much money to pay from your own pocket to clean your reputation.;) Hopefully he hasn't blown all 1700.

yeah i want to be proven wrong in thinking he is laughing his ass off with the little chump change he has made off the investors.

i had forgotten about the 3% weekly promised return! i thought that was monthly :eyecrazy:

Thats another way to look at it positively :laugh:.

12 hours later since my last post still no word?

Status of Funds

I had to be gone due to real life.

The money is available to those investors wanting to cash out.

Just log on or message me here to receive the money with the interest due to you.

Stryder

Waiting to see if EVERYONE gets their cash back....... Those who invested, keep us updated :)

Yesterday I got my invested 100 PED back with added 70 PED for intrest. So all in all 170 PED payed to me.

IMO he has done his share of our agreement and there are (never have been) no hard feelings between us. We walked out of this as friends (at least he's still on my FL).

Yesterday I got my invested 100 PED back with added 70 PED for intrest. So all in all 170 PED payed to me.

IMO he has done his share of our agreement and there are (never have been) no hard feelings between us. We walked out of this as friends (at least he's still on my FL).

well thats good just 9 or so more people to go. congrats on not being ripped off.

Hi Can you show me your charts that you promised by the next month to prove that you really made 3 % a week

WoW ppl. It seems like Bernard Madoff get a Internet in his Cell and he finnally discover Entropia:yay::yay::yay:

Back