Perfect game-log

RidingDirty

Elite
Society
PE Addicts
Marcus RidingDirty Jaervinen
Howdya!

As promised, here is some more info about this.

A perfect game, is when a game is played with the best possible outcome as possible. In many games, it isn't possible to max everything. You'll have to figure out in what order to do stuff in order to max as many things as possible. In most games, some items are unique or limited so that you might collect them but not use them. In EU this is not the case. Every skill is possible to get maxed, either grinding or chipping. Most items appear in big quantitues and those that doesn't is way to expensive for the average player to get their hands on.

When I speak of a perfect game in EU I talk about the following criterias:
- Reaching 10k in every skill
- Globaling on all prints, ores, enmatters and mobs
- Owning a shitload of the unique items

As you might already realized, this is somewhat impossible to achieve, but I am going to try :)

I am going to do this by working my skills up naturally 100 points at the time. Once I have reached a checkpoint (100 points in all skills) I will look for my highest skill. This skill will be worked and chipped up to 5k points (Considered my primary skill). Once this skill reached 5k points I will start with the second highest skill. However, I will try to skill as balanced as possible. All my starting skills are at 1 except sweat-gathering which is at 20.

Originally I was thinking of working the primary skill up to 10k, but this will be done once I reached 5k in all skills. I might not do this with all skills. Some skills are way to expensive or boring to work at. Fun will be my first priority at all times.

I will try to keep log of as much as possible (as you might have noticed on the amount of reserved posts). Some skills will be hard to skill up being a low-level-player (Like dodge and first aid) and when it is time I would appriciate any help with this (Help = Shoot at me like a maniac in a PvP-zone).

I came back to EU just a few weeks ago and asked for advice how to stay alive on a low amount of PEDs. I started to hunt eco, grinding Argos with a H400. This was somewhat eco, but I already got tired of it. I see no point in being eco if I don't have fun. In that case I might aswell spend my monthly 1k PEDs on a PS3-game instead.

I have sold everything I have, including every skill. I will use the money to invest in stuff. So if you have something going on, please send me a PM including a business-plan.

My idea here is based on the small amount of logging I did during my argo-grinding. Turns out that the return you get when hunting is about 75% (if you dont global or HoF). The idea is that my investments will bring me the remaining 25% back.

All globals and HoF's will be split up accordingly:

Globals: 50% will be put in the investments, 50% will be put in the primary skill
HoF's: 50% will be put in the investments, 25% will be put in the primary skill and 25% will be used as "gaming-money" (Buying gear and shiatz).

The monthly 1k I deposit will be put in the investments. Any profit from the investments will be used to play.

I probably missed alot of details and such so feel free to ask about anything. This post will most likely be updated very soon. Now, wish me luck!

Best Regards
Marcus

Last edited:
Reserved for overall-log.

Skills that reached the first checkpoint (100):

Drilling
Engineering
Manufacture Attachments
Manufacture Mechanical Equipment
Mining
Prospecting
Surveying

Skills will be divided into 5 different classes from now on. Will decide which skill goes where later. This because skills like Attachment Technology is hard to get up balanced with the other skills, since Manufacture Attachments will be up to 300 or so before this skill reaches 100. Also, as I stated some skills won't be skilled as much or at all since my #1 priority is fun.

Class I:
This will be my primary skill. Once I reached a checkpoint, the highest skill will be my primary skill. This will brought up to 5k as fast as possible.

Class II:
This is where most of the skills will belong. Theese will be skilled evenly, 100 points at a time. Every 100 is considered a checkpoint.

Class III:
Theese skills are skills like the different technology-skills in crafting. Since they are hard/impossible to get up without getting any other skills really high a checkpoint here will be 50 points. If one of theese becomes a class I skill it will be skilled up to 2.5k as fast as possible.

Class IV:
Skills that are really hard or boring to skill like sweat-gathering and coloring. Here a checkpoint will be 25 points and if one of theese is my primary skill it will be skilled up to 1.25k as fast as possible.

Class V:
Won't be skilled because they can't, or because I just don't feel like it.

Once all skills reached there maximum (5k, 2.5k or 1.25k) theese numbers will be doubled.

Last edited:
Reserved for economy-log

Run #1:

Castorian Combat EnBlade-A, Settler, Vivo T1

Weapon Decay: 17.31
Armor Decay: 0.22
FAP Decay: 2.37
Total Decay: 19.90

TT return loot: 30.87

Rsult: +10.97

Last edited:
Run #1:
Goal: Reach 100 in prospecting and mining

Bombs: 170
TT return: 151.11
MU: ~22.00
Total return: 171.11
Decay: 3.80
Result: -2.69

Notes: One 80 PED caldorite. Mining went up to approx. 150 digging it up.

Run #2:
Probes: 309 (154.50)
TT retiurn: 74.63
MU: ~7.00
Decay: 2.84
Result: 75.71

Last edited:
Run #1:
Goal: Reach 100 in Manufacture Mechanical Equipment

Approx 1 300 clicks made on GEC Spur Gears 1k. Reached my goal but damn that was expensive. MA, how bout making some easier prints for noobs to start with?

Materials: 979.00
Leftovers: 184.12
Return: 439.40
MU: ~135.00
Result: -250.48

Run #2:
Goal: Reach 100 in manufacture attachments and attachment technology.

470 clicks on MA-101 Light.
Materials: 2470
Leftovers: 219
Return: 1200.10
MU: 515.00
Result: -535.90

Notes: Thought it went better than this during the run. 4 globals: 52, 56, 58, 198.

Last edited:
Reserved for mindforce-log.

Reserved for other profession-log

Reserved for global-log

Reserved for hof-log.

Reserved for interesting screenshots.

Reserved for notes and thoughts.

Reserved for secret stuff #1

Reserved for secret stuff #2

Reserved for secret stuff #3

And now Im done with reserved posts. I will update this tonight so you get an idea of whats going on.

Be patient ;)

And now Im done...

Was not easy waiting :laugh:

I am curious about the wording... is it the log that is perfect? If not, can you define what you consider a "perfect game"?

Either way, looking forward to seeing your info :thumbup:

Was not easy waiting :laugh:

I am curious about the wording... is it the log that is perfect? If not, can you define what you consider a "perfect game"?

Either way, looking forward to seeing your info :thumbup:

Was wondering the same. ;)

A perfect game is a game where you have done everything and reach the possible maximum in everything. You have found every item ingame and had the best possible ending in all quests and such. Done this with a few games already. EU is way to big to accomplish it, but give me 15-20 years and I might do it ;)

More info later, will be a bigass-log.

A perfect game is a game where you have done everything and reach the possible maximum in everything. You have found every item ingame and had the best possible ending in all quests and such. Done this with a few games already. EU is way to big to accomplish it, but give me 15-20 years and I might do it ;)

More info later, will be a bigass-log.

A very ambitious project... best of luck. I will be watching :D

First post updated.

First skill reached 100. Info about that soon....

Good Luck RidingDirty

Hope you can accomplish what you want

I really hope you'll make it but, uhm. :scratch2:
I probably(hopefully?) missunderstood but do you expect that 50% of your globals and 25% of your HoFs will cover the average loss per hunt?
Also, 75% return? Wow I know you dont want to be eco because thats boring to you. But you better be globaling more often than that bait kk bai dude or find some middle thing ;)

The investment part of globals, HoFs and deposits are for in-game investments. The idea is that the returns would cover my gaming. In the early stages a few PEDs a day is enough for that.

Money from globals and HoFs for my "primary skill" will be put into chips.

HoF money that will be used for gear is mainly to get be some nastier weapons.

Idea here is that a few PEDs a day will be enough in the beginning. As my avatar grows, so does the losses but also the amount of money I have invested and hopefully the profit from theese aswell. Get the picture?

I will most likely never accomplish everything I said in the first thread so I will split this up into many partial goals.

Good luck! You will need it ;)

Goodie :) Almost sounds possible now :)!
I'd subscribe if I knew how :$

5k in every skill? my eng is bad and i maybe didnt get it right, but how the hell you think you will get 5k on EACH skill?

And tell me some good investments nowdays? I see only some big LA and thats all, maybe im wrong

Back