Perfect game-log

5k in every skill? my eng is bad and i maybe didnt get it right, but how the hell you think you will get 5k on EACH skill?

And tell me some good investments nowdays? I see only some big LA and thats all, maybe im wrong

Yes 5k. 10k is ultimate goal. As said I won't reach it, but that doesnt stop me from trying.

LA's are bad investments... I'll be looking around for decent investment-funds, good deals and possibly a bigass FAP so I can get my FA-skill up free doing some kind of healing-service. Time will tell. If I stumble on a good deal I will not reject it.

hmmm gl with the impossible project. However that only is the case if MA doesn`t change the system back to old scool. If the system was like in the early days it would be quite doable for allmost all skills.

I'd subscribe if I knew how :$
On top of the thread you see a thread menu:
LinkBack, ThreadTools, Search this Thread and Rating(with stars) then do the following
"Thread Tools > Subscribe to this Thread"

And you're all done :D

Consider me a subscriber now as well ;)

and GL, I'm working on my PowerFist skill now, almost 4k when writing this :D

So, out mining now. Think I will reach 100 in prospecting in this single run (150 bombs). Tried to whop some faucervix, a young snarg and some fugas. Turns out that with TT-armor and longblade the fugas is the only ones I stand a chance against....

So, out mining now. Think I will reach 100 in prospecting in this single run (150 bombs). Tried to whop some faucervix, a young snarg and some fugas. Turns out that with TT-armor and longblade the fugas is the only ones I stand a chance against....
Put on a set of 2A/3A plates on it and you can take most noob mobs easy

Good luck!
Subscribing, 5*, +rep :wtg:

Use Pixie and if mobs are too hard buy 2A plates! No tt items! :) Settler suck asses. :)

AND im not pro in manufacture, but i think basic filtes are for you not these spurs of what :) 3pec click is a lot better! Slower but better. and yes, 50% in manufacturing is normal return

Use Pixie and if mobs are too hard buy 2A plates! No tt items! :) Settler suck asses. :)

AND im not pro in manufacture, but i think basic filtes are for you not these spurs of what :) 3pec click is a lot better! Slower but better. and yes, 50% in manufacturing is normal return

Know that ;)

But I am trying to buy as little stuff as possible from auction. Gonna try to loot me a pixie-set when I start hunting.

Reserved for comments :D

GL with this almost impossible project! :cool:

Reserved for comments :D

GL with this almost impossible project! :cool:

Thank you!

With the current pace I have had I expect it to only take 13 years, 8 months and 15 days to reach 5k in everything...

Got my prospecting up to 100 now but the mining-skill is a bit after thanks to all the NRF's. Guess I'll drop a few more bombs later. Engineering is already running away. At 120 or so now even though I only worked on one of the crafting-skills so far. Will update with results from my mining-run later.

Also killed my first two mobs now. Young Caudatergus (spelling?) and a Old Merp.

Good luck.

Profit well. :yay:

(if thats possible here? ;))

I don't get it. Are you starting from scratch with no skills?

I thought that you were quite busy back in the days...

:scratch2:

I don't get it. Are you starting from scratch with no skills?

I thought that you were quite busy back in the days...

:scratch2:

Yes, from scratch.

I have chipped out from the game a couple of times. Got back and chipped some in but now I figured this might be a fun way to play the game and chipped every single skill out.

Except MMS, BPS and RDA which I forgot and now those skills are locked so have to deal with that later ;)

Here comes the results from the first mining-run:

Bombs: 152
Decay (Finder/extractor): 3.13
TT return: 67.58
Result: -87.55

Prospecting reached: 102
Mining reached: 78

MA is not making it easy for newcommers. Gonna try to reach 100 in mining tonight, after that I think I'll go for another mining-run trying to reach 100 in surveying and drilling.

Went quite well this time. In the middle of a run but will continue later.

Went mining and after 30 bombs or so I hit a 80 PED Cald and suddenly my mining-skill was up to 152. Surveying and drilling is going slow but steady upwards. Two more mobs tasted my sword so longswords is up to 20 now.

Updating the thread when I am done for the night.

Updated the mining, crafting and skilling log. Global-log and economy-log will be updated tonight.

Changed the criterias a bit (See post #3). Simply because it makes it all a bit easier and funnier. Will try to finnish surveyer, driller and longblades tonight.

Haven't had much time to play but:

Surveying is up to 100
Geology around 90
Drilling around 40
Longblades around 60

Looted a CB5 from a young chirpy :D

Will have time for a real session during the weekend. If I go hunting I think I might be able to get a some skills up in just a few hours.

Updated post #3 and post #4, the hunting and mining-logs.

Longblades closing in on 100. Geology still misses a few points.

Will probably stick to hunting today. Trying to find me some pixie-parts but those exas refuse to share them with me.

Just as a tip - do what i did:

1. take out a loan
2. buy some good things with the money (gun armor fap)
3. default on the loan
4. clame insanity
5. join a good mental institution with a highSpeed internet.

gl with your mission on this planet, Leutenant Dirty.

Havent had any time to play during the last week but got on for a while yesterday. So here is whats new:

- First investment made. Expected ROI is 240 PED / Month
- Anatomy is past 100
- Shortblades, Powerfist, Rifles, LWT and First Aid is closing in on 100

Highest skill atm is engineering which is around 300 points. I expect this to be my first primary skill as I only have completed MME, Manufacture Attachments and Attachment technology when it comes to crafting.

Would like some opinions on cheap Plasma and Gauss weapons. Doesn't need to be SIB but that would help. Also looking for a decent starter-whip.

plasma weapon: Willard Heatray A (L) - got sib and is cheap
as for gauss there are only 2 types of weapons available of which none is really affordable or easy to get. I'd leave the gauss for the end really

Wow what a project! Good luck mate I'll keep my eyes open :)

Clubs, First Aid and Geology up to 100 now.

Gonna finish my hunting run by bringing Rifle, LWT, BLP Tech and Handgun up to 100. After that I will repair and bring Shortblades and Powerfist up to 100. I will probably try to get me a Heatray A so I can start skilling plasma aswell.

After that I need to find a decent whip to skill with, after witch I will continue with the crafting skills.

At the moment I am thinking of skipping the other crafting-skills since I do not have a infinite amount of PEDs. Perhaps I will wait two weeks with them and skill them all up to 200 at that point.

Tomorrow I will try to sort all skills in the different classes.

Any updates?

subscribing ...

Just a quick question ... You have been around here for a while, have you chipped out or are you using a new avatar (or am I missing something) ... surely you have already a fair few skills here and there, or?

Angel

Read above, he's chipped out everything except some locked skills that he forgot

Havent had any time to play during the last week but got on for a while yesterday. So here is whats new:

- First investment made. Expected ROI is 240 PED / Month
- Anatomy is past 100
- Shortblades, Powerfist, Rifles, LWT and First Aid is closing in on 100

Highest skill atm is engineering which is around 300 points. I expect this to be my first primary skill as I only have completed MME, Manufacture Attachments and Attachment technology when it comes to crafting.

Would like some opinions on cheap Plasma and Gauss weapons. Doesn't need to be SIB but that would help. Also looking for a decent starter-whip.

Tell us more about the investment! :D

Back