Atrox Paradise... The Tax Man Cometh Round 7

gunsy wasnt kidding about going for first place, holly crap I have seen about 10 globals with his/her name on it tonight on trox. holly crap

I tried to hunt a few, but I took a sleeping pill and it made it really hard to see and think. So now I somehow made it to an auction and i'm clicking some random stuff

Sorry for all the pics at one time Meculus :yay::

one more and your tied for first

*buying lube for the raping gunsy is giving me right now...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

*still crying...

*it hurts...

holly crap you guys this one is almost 24 hours old. wish me luck on those trox tonight. will need to do 2 1k ped hunts or something

looks like Gunsy decided to turn on the grinder again, lol, gratz everyone, like seeing the good sportsmanship for sure ;)

I'm taking the kids camping tomorrow, and wont be back until the 2nd, so apologies for the upcoming delay in posting final scores, but i'm sure you'll all be doing the math yourselves as well :)

Will update one more time just before i leave town tomorrow

Leader board updated

The race to 1st:

And Ties 1st Place with:

Don't feed the Bears :yay:.

about 8 years ago I was camping up at the great lakes, a bear climbed 15 feet up and jumped 7 feet out to where my food was hanging, the crash woke me up and i came out with a mag light and a pan and scared him away. I realized he had gotten ahold of the industrial sized package of gatorade powder in the morning and subsequently followed a trail of neon red bear shit to his home, where I immediately turned around when she sent her cubs up a tree.

I really wanted some gatorade that day...

Leader board updated

about 8 years ago I was camping up at the great lakes, a bear climbed 15 feet up and jumped 7 feet out to where my food was hanging, the crash woke me up and i came out with a mag light and a pan and scared him away. I realized he had gotten ahold of the industrial sized package of gatorade powder in the morning and subsequently followed a trail of neon red bear shit to his home, where I immediately turned around when she sent her cubs up a tree.

I really wanted some gatorade that day...

Leader board updated

Lol your crazy man :yay:.

So wonder if anyone has some secret post they waiting till last minute or something :yay:

SUGGESTION FOR FUTURE TAX-MAN EVENT​

I have a suggestion for future event this month of Aug or next month. Is it possible you think to allow teams to participate. My Society this month has participated in the Share The Wealth Event. Its nice to have something that Society or Teams can compete in together. We were doing this just about every Sunday. As a Society and im sure many other Society or groups of friends whatever hunt Atrox alot. I think this way this would bring much more Income to this LA and also maybe increase some of the Loots. Personally my Society Hunts organized every Saturday and Sunday and we would love to be able to come to this LA and tear up some of these Atrox together with hopes to win some more money for our Society as a whole. Its hard to find events with-in EU that Teams can participate in.
To make it easier to track which can be difficult with teams is simply make a rule so that the poster of the Screen Shot must always be the one to take in-game screen shot, easily proved by looking at his/her health bar and make sure that person is always the one to take screen-shot and post here.
What do you think? Feel free to tell me hellz no if you want, I can take it :yay:

Congratulations to our winners!!!

Most Globals:
Gionni Gunsy Novembri 10%
Highest Single Loot:
Nordaak Shadow Taldaar 5%
2nd Highest Global Count:
Nordaak Shadow Taldaar 3%
3rd Highest Global Count:
EggRole One Dolla 2%

Enjoy watching the Globals at OLA2 over the next month as your prizes build, and thanks for playing!!!! Be sure to post all of this months globals in the Tax Man Cometh Round 8 Thread.

Gonna Allow Teams in August to see how it goes ;)

Very Cool, Gz everyone and hope to see you next month with Teams perhaps :yay:

gz to everyone.

it was fun to be an event for the first time.

even tho i didnt get 1st or highest loot i still had fun.

goodluck to everyone in the future.

eggroll

When can the June winners collect the July rewards?

Back