cK Coat Killers & cK Shadows Recruit Thread

Not sure if this is the place to ask but I hope you guys don't mind :ahh:

Anyway, I was under the impression that all the big boys of cK left for UU? And yet you seem set on fighting with the top socs in various competitions?
And very successful as someone of you added, was this before or after UU?

Ever since UU I got the impression that it doesn't go
cK Shadows -> cK
but instead
cK Shadows -> cK -> UU
Which means cK would be just another supporter soc instead of the real deal..?

I can see some of you are quite edgy when I read about you guys and the ROCK STARS. (Though it IS quite funny :laugh:) so I've tried to ask in the most none-flaming way I could as I'm just genuinely curious and perhaps others aswell?

Not sure if this is the place to ask but I hope you guys don't mind :ahh:

Anyway, I was under the impression that all the big boys of cK left for UU? And yet you seem set on fighting with the top socs in various competitions?
And very successful as someone of you added, was this before or after UU?

Ever since UU I got the impression that it doesn't go
cK Shadows -> cK
but instead
cK Shadows -> cK -> UU
Which means cK would be just another supporter soc instead of the real deal..?

I can see some of you are quite edgy when I read about you guys and the ROCK STARS. (Though it IS quite funny :laugh:) so I've tried to ask in the most none-flaming way I could as I'm just genuinely curious and perhaps others aswell?

Well, I can explain that to you :)

Its definately true that a large portion of prior cK and some ck's member who just moved to cK joined forces with M2S and set up UU. We are NOT a feeder soc for united universe. United Universe works by invite only at this moment I believe. We do however have very tight bonds with UU since the crossover of members that have known eachother for a long long time. Some of the old dedicated cK and cK's members stayed behind and said fck it, we might be down atm but the only way there is for us is up!

So we indeed had a little rough period but things are going very smooth atm, attracting new members in both cks and ck and raisin the bar quickly. Inititially the skill requirements where dropped a bit but will soon be back on par to what it used to be.

As for event participation, no real challenge has been issued since the forming of UU but i can assure u once they are we will go for it, and im pretty confindent that we can work out the firepower needed to do well in these. No to mention that due to the history, and the ammount of vets that are part of our group we can always raise more FP if needed :)

Anyway, to clarify we are not a feeder soc and thats the end of it. Possible chances of gettin into contact with alot of UU members by beeing in ck are maybe higher but thats all.

Cyco

Alright thanks for quick answer :)

Final question about this;
so does this mean that once someone get big enough in cK they don't get invited into UU?

Alright thanks for quick answer :)

Final question about this;
so does this mean that once someone get big enough in cK they don't get invited into UU?

As Cyco says, we are not a feeder soc for UU, that doesnt mean to say that UU wouldnt approach someone with the intention of them joining them, the same as any soc may, we are not a branch of UU.

Good good :) Exactly what I wanted to hear! Thanks for info and gl with future recruits ;)

As Cyco says, we are not a feeder soc for UU, that doesnt mean to say that UU wouldnt approach someone with the intention of them joining them, the same as any soc may, we are not a branch of UU.

Unfortunatly this is indeed so, which in this case means i have to listen to EMW every time I log in :wise:

All In favour for everyone with more then 350k Skill to sod off to UU raise yer hands!!

Unfortunatly this is indeed so, which in this case means i have to listen to EMW every time I log in :wise:

All In favour for everyone with more then 350k Skill to sod off to UU raise yer hands!!

:lolup: :laugh:

Bump the notorious cK.

Still accepting the right applicants.

Long live cK Coat Killers :vampire:

Coat Killers will be forever Coat Killers. UU it's a soc made for profit but nowadays no legends are born. True legends were made years ago like CK.
So the CK brand can't be compared with UU. I remember the old CK activity back in 2008.
They were doing well and all players knew them but UU is young and respect is earned hard. You can't create a legend in 2 months.

Great job CK and keep going. Like Cyco said veterans stay in their country forever. :laugh:

Bump, I know you want to join us before Mayhem starts :lolup:

P.S. Click on my signature to get to our website.

With this years Events and possible Merry Mayhem approaching, cK Coat Killers give a warm welcome to the Family - Steve TheBeast Beast and the happy return of Akon TrusT Konvicted!

Also congratulations on well earnt promotions to cK Coat Killers Sergeant for Hank and Dex!!

From strength to strength the Notorious cK!!!

Jak JaKst3r Fast
cK Coat Killers - General

Last edited:
Oh Oh, Merry Mayhem coming agian.

Restock Red bull, wodka, pizza and peds :eyecrazy:

:silly2:

etck1.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, so when did we become a Mining and Crafting soc...

Must win Merry Mayhem to make up for it!!

:p

p.s. Gratz cK :) Awesome AcKtivity!!

cK are Still open, to the Right applicants :)

BUMP

Reactions: EMW
Welcome to the cK family - Aden Slade Slade!
We are still recruiting. Keep them coming :yay:

pump.

i mean jump.

no, i mean hump.

oh nvm.

bump

So much good news!!!

Awesome EVENT Congratulations to Curly Xcite and the Notorious 'cK Coat Killers + Shadows' team placing 2nd in Category 3 Merry Mayhem!!!! Great performance to all :)

cK Coat Killers
Also we very happily welcome the return of ex cK/s! Doug Wana, Zap Zapforker, Mundo and Loki back to the Family. Promotions to Colonel for Imperious and EMW - look forward to your input into the successful future of cK guys!

cK Shadows
Congratulations to BRM on his new position as General of cK Shadows and the promotions of BCH Black Caesar and Mandu to Colonel - awesome men for the job and great to see Shadows flourishing and playing with cK again!

Recuitment to the Notorious cK Family for Global Domination continues via www.ckcoatkillers.eu !!

:yay:
:handgun:
JaKst3r
General
cK Coat Killers

Last edited:
Didn't EMW left cK? :scratch2:

So much good news!!!

Awesome EVENT Congratulations to Curly Xcite and the Notorious 'cK Coat Killers + Shadows' team placing 2nd in Category 3 Merry Mayhem!!!! Great performance to all :)

cK Coat Killers
Also we very happily welcome the return of ex cK/s! Doug Wana, Zap Zapforker, Mundo and Loki back to the Family. Promotions to Colonel for Imperious and EMW - look forward to your input into the successful future of cK guys!

cK Shadows
Congratulations to BRM on his new position as General of cK Shadows and the promotions of BCH Black Caesar and Mandu to Colonel - awesome men for the job and great to see Shadows flourishing and playing with cK again!

Recuitment to the Notorious cK Family for Global Domination continues via www.ckcoatkillers.eu !!

:yay:
:handgun:
JaKst3r
General
cK Coat Killers

Lots of good news indeed :)

Many Smoky Nights is welcomed and KTMEXC was also promoted to colonel in Shadows :yay: I probably missed something else with all this news :eyecrazy:

Also as Jak mentioned we will be accepting applications now from our new forum www.ckcoatkillers.eu & www.ckshadows.eu We are still putting final touches on it so don't judge to quickly :laugh:

Didn't EMW left cK? :scratch2:

No.

Reactions: EMW
Never ever would i join your soc haha but gratz for those who have good luck and mat lootiios be with you

Last edited:
Never ever would i join your soc haha your money comes from the rig at ashi tp when you deposit like a real player than we talk only noobs need free ped if i closed the rig i would tt the oil and give the peds collected to the new player at port atlantis thay can put it to better use than you. Ah manipulators selling broken L stuff that cant b equiped your soc has money on the mind all day like i need money must have money give me money love money and take this comme for all ck soc and allice peace im out

Bump for a Retard??

i think ull find the only 2 members that used to be at rig was jojo, and mike masters. both of which are in new socs? :scratch2:

But anyways cK Bumpzors :)

sorry , mike masters killed me a few times :) i will edit my post for a more postive outlook on it

Back