Selling: Expedition harness (M)

michalpypek

Guardian
Society
Kanwo
Michal Pypek Kowalski
Hi.
It's (M), it's not repaired ( currently has 5 PED TT ) and I'm asking 50 PEDs for it :p.
If you've got an offer, please PM me or post here.

The reason of the high price is dunkel plastix that is required to craft this armor.

Last edited:
Buy it ! Buy it now !

Remember that i might agree to your offer ! ;)

You know you need this uber fashion armor that nobody has ! Buy it ! Buy it NOW !!

ss_Bump.jpg

nobody has becouse nobody need:D

just for crazy collectioner. useless. ugly :D

Shhh, everybody wants one ! It's usefull and pretty !

I wish MA|FPC would get their heads outta their asses and do something about all this noob armor that requires uber MU ores/enmats to craft. Maybe that way some of this stuff could actually BECOME usefull! If I recall correctly expedition has 9 acid protection.... with some 6c(L) plates it would be a GREAT armor for players with lower evade wishing to hunt high level snables, fungoids, or the like. With 5B's or 8A's it would be a great armor for high evade players on smaller CP mobs and small furor/fresq.
It also has 9 cold which makes for a great Feff armor with 5B's.
AND.... for the miners... it's in the top 10 lightest armor type list.

The same could be said for Dragon and Vindicator. Both armors that would probably be used if the materials didn't drive the prices insanely high.

Regardless.... my rant directed at "The company" is over, and consider this a BUMP!

Good luck with the sale... it is quite a rare armor.

Menace

BUMP ! OK, I'll lower the price a bit :p Now it's 90 PEDs ! OMG ! It's a rip off ! Buy it now !

Changed the price to 50 Peds

Can trade for a vehicle !

Bump

Back