We need guitars

valygar

Guardian
Society
Brainstormers
mat valygar thijs
We need a new item: Guitar
So we can sit around the campfire, oh wait, we need a new option: building campfires, we can use the looted wood as nobody crafts furniture anywas, and sing koombaya!

Also, IRL I often go to girls houses and play serenades. I miss that option here in EU.

How about adding the option to play music on an ingame instrument using a RL instrument connected to the computer? ;) lol

Nice

I,m all for that! there is sooo much potential with this type platform it's ridiculous.

Lets see campfires and guitars; maybe throw in a G37, an akaban and some natural traps and radioactivity
now that would give the word stalker a new meaning in entropia :D

How about adding the option to play music on an ingame instrument using a RL instrument connected to the computer? ;) lol

Just like in "another" MMO: :rolleyes:

[YOUTUBE]Ao86LEP6lCY[/YOUTUBE]

I wanna plug my MIDI keyboard and PWN OLEG! :D

I like the idea but I think it would be kinda hard to play good songs with a keybord... But I do remember playing an other MMO where ppl played instruments over voice chat, we even had a karaoke night once. But we don't have a voice chat do we? But still, I like the idea.

A Virtual Piano kind of thing might be interesting. I'm sure they could write a synth for other instruments like guitars.

It'll never happen, though.

I think this is comming for rocktropia very soon.

Also there is a bonfire by the beach jus at the finish line of a beach race track. We party there all the time.:yay:

and we have axes that look like guitars

So we can sit around the campfire, oh wait, we need a new option: building campfires, we can use the looted wood as nobody crafts furniture anywas, and sing koombaya!
We still can't sit on the floor so need that option back as well.

Would be cool, but I kind of doubt it will ever happen. After all there are guitars in the game already and all they can do is lay around and look nice. What we need now is new item: strings :laugh:

But yea, it would be nice. Plug in the guitar to PC microphone input and play ingame :laugh:

First bring back the possibility of sitting on the ground, MA...

Just like in "another" MMO: :rolleyes:

[YOUTUBE]Ao86LEP6lCY[/YOUTUBE]

Awesome, now this is kind of creative. :)

I think Entropia or Calypso feels kind of empty. FPC should put a lot more content into the game. The Gateway and lounge was kind of a start but it should be possible to order beer and drinks, it can not be that hard to implement something like that. Also one should be able to enter buildings, not just the malls, service centers and estates and beeing able to play your own music in game would be just great, it could add some much needed atmosphere to the game.

We already have axes ingame... :D

I thought there was a guitar looted a while ago but I can't find it on Entropedia so perhaps I'm mistaken, or maybe it's just never been added. Of course if it does exist it won't be usable.

Woot SYNTH WARS! Now we're talking :D

Also, IRL I often go to girls houses and play serenades. I miss that option here in EU.

i already saw guitars in entropia.

I think that MMABigShow sold a piano (or was it a poker table? xD)

Anyway, I want MIDI implementation! :D

OH YEAH? I am 112.1% for it! :cussing:

Aww, that's a little high. I'll be back when it's down to 102% :D

and we have axes that look like guitars

A guitar axe

Funny thing that you say this. I recently saw something on TV (RL that is :rolleyes:) where somebody had built an electric violin out of a baseball bat.

What I'm saying is, we shouldn't be limited to the things we are used to on Earth, but rather add a creative edge to this.

However: do you really want everybody to play an instrument, which they probably don't even know how to hold properly? :laugh:

Yes, there's a guitar in game already, but it's only a decoration, not really functioning instrument, I think. Can't remember who high bidder on auction was, but I think it was one of the guys that used to be an STTS agent.

ah you youngsters ... when i was young we used our hair as guitar strings!
we also slept on hard bread and ate stones ...

what is this world coming to :silly:

S.

We still can't sit on the floor so need that option back as well.

I want this feature back too, and while they're at it, I want to be smoking a pipe or a billy when I'm sitting afk.

ah you youngsters ... when i was young we used our hair as guitar strings!
we also slept on hard bread and ate stones ...

what is this world coming to :silly:

S.

You had it easy. We had to walk to school uphill both ways while wearing only one shoe and carrying the horse.

As for the original topic I have these and wont need guitars in game till RT goes full swing.

YES!

basicly when guitars won't come to EU the game will bankrupt soon

That would be really fun actually, and they could also be played easily by mapping a few keys. Fantastic idea.

Back