Awesome Mining Service from Onyar Loorden PSS

Labor's Day bump :D

Latest update:

I found a X angelic grit unamped today and the overall run was great :)

I haven't mined much on Calypso in nowadays and this is my "Welcoming back to Calypso" present...

To be continued...

Holiday's Bump

excellent service!

I used Onyars service and not only gained 9 ped just on tt value but also gained a friend too! Onyar is a great guy and his mining service is well worth the investment and I'd recommend him to anyone!

Keep on mining buddy!

Good luck and hof away!

Anubis

I used Onyars service and not only gained 9 ped just on tt value but also gained a friend too! Onyar is a great guy and his mining service is well worth the investment and I'd recommend him to anyone!

Keep on mining buddy!

Good luck and hof away!

Anubis

Hi anubis,

Thank you very much for your nice words here. Glad to mine for you here!

By the way, here's the newest udpate on FOMA:

Onyar Loorden PPS found a 165 peds iron at F.O.M.A.

PS: I forgot to turn on Entropia tracker :p So, no hof's picture is captured here...

I'm mining now on Caly again, bump for the thread!

Well, yesterday was one of my lucky mining days in Calypso!

Here goes the story...

I returned to Calypso try to do some unfinished mining runs for a good in-game friend (The Brickwall Tattanka) Since many of my favorite mining spots have been dominated by high level maturity mobs (I'm not a skilled hunter myself, thus I didn't hunt much) I decided to begin my exploration again on Amathera's OLAs.

I dropped over 500 probes in many OLAs, and I landed on the OLA that I never been before - OLA 25! I tried to stay mining inside, but the mobs were too strong for me to handle. So, I escaped to the border and try to leave as soon as possible.

Before I left, I dropped my last probe there and KABOOM...

At the first glance, I was stumbled for a while. I saw huge swirlies coming up, but I only found a VI Cumbriz. I started to receive many PMs and grats from my friends. I scrolled back to the top and found out... I looted a mining CLD's token #54 lol

It's one of my best achievements for this mining service thread (Of course, I didn't count in my found on adjusted genesis excavator, coz it's my own mining run) and I've had bought the other half share from my friend, Brickwall with 675 peds. So, the CLD is now officially mine!

Also, I found my first XIV Cumbriz's HoF (122 Peds) in OLA 43.

PS: I got my CLD from MA less than one hour, after I sent my support case through in-game. Kudos for your fast and efficient response, MA. :)

Last edited:
well done bro ... great runs :)

enjoy the CLD and hope we get some more !

now still waiting for that CUM TOWER :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Congrats! We'll deserved I think everyone will agree!

Keep it up buddy!

Sethos

well done bro ... great runs :)

enjoy the CLD and hope we get some more !

now still waiting for that CUM TOWER :wtg: :wtg: :wtg: :wtg:

Hehe, you're welcomed bro. OH yeah, i can't wait for the Cum Tower to come lol

Congrats! We'll deserved I think everyone will agree!

Keep it up buddy!

Sethos

Thank you very much, bro. All the best for your EU's journey :D

Wednesday's bump :wtg:

I burnt several level 5 amps today on Caly and here's the result for it:

One XIV Azzurdite (106P, it supposed to be HoF, but I don't know why it didn't turned into one), XII Narcanisum

Keep on mining...

Bump, bump, bump... lol

Daily bump and update:

Found a XII Caldorite today with lvl 5 amp...

Daily update:

I found a XIV Durulium, 92 Pedder today...

Also, I unlocked a hidden skill: Spacecraft System as well :D

If I buy this service for you.. say 1000PED of bombs, are you willing to sell the ores at mark up and give me the grand total at the end? Assuming you keep like 1% of the mark up for yourself as tip?

GZ on the duru bro, also re-subbed.:cool: (for whatever reason I wasn't subbed anymore.)

If I buy this service for you.. say 1000PED of bombs, are you willing to sell the ores at mark up and give me the grand total at the end? Assuming you keep like 1% of the mark up for yourself as tip?

I'll add you in game and we chat later on...

GZ on the duru bro, also re-subbed.:cool: (for whatever reason I wasn't subbed anymore.)

Tyvm bro and glad to see you again :)

Found one XII Niksarium + XI Oil + XI Narcanisum today with Level 5's

I tried my first Level 9 amps today and found lots of Xs lol

Keep mining with lots of Level 5's today...

The biggest was XII lyst and XI oil, but I discovered a good mining place that full with heaps of Typonolic steams :)

Well, here's the latest update for the FOMA's runs...

XV Gazzurdite, 180 Pedders Dome 1

XVI Ignisium, 251 Pedders Dome 14

Finally... I found my biggest HoF in Dome 6, FOMA lol

WoW, it's totally unexpected, as the hit rate is pretty suck (It was 1.5% Hit rate)

Anyway, tyvm MA :cool:

Still on FOMA, hit rate was ok, keep dropping... :)

I've been to arkadia and here's what I got:

XIII Lysterium + XIV Telfium (Both Unamped)

Also, I found my first SOOTO from Treasure Hunt lol Even though it's only a painting (Dehera Fort Artistic Representative) but it's my first achievement on arkadia :)

Gz on the painting, and globals bro. :cool:

Gz on the painting, and globals bro. :cool:

Tyvm bro and hope you're doing well in game as well :D

hey mate id like to hire you contact me ingame at jay zarful king
thanks

Hi jay, I will add you in game and chat soon, tyvm.

By the way, I found my biggest hof for Treasure hunt near Aakas TP a moment ago:

My adventurous journey on arkadia is just begun... :wtg:

PS: A very funny conversation between me and Stevie lol

Last edited:
Lol, grats again Onyar!:yay:

Back